Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago

5333 Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

New 888-277-3381
Used 888-548-4527
Service 888-670-3966

We are the Chevy Giant on Irving Park in Chicago. We accept all offers and approve most

Mike Anderson Chevrolet-good deal and great people

by from Oswego, Il |

I just purchased a new Sonic from Joe Anderson at Mike Anderson Chevrolet. It was a quick, easy, and friendly experience. Additionally, Kerry in finance was quick, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this dealership. I drove 50 miles to get there and it was definitely worth it.

Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago responded to this review

October 4, 2013

Dennis, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here with Joe Anderson about your Sonic purchase. We pride ourselves on getting most of our business from repeat and referral customers. Again, welcome to our family

Out of State Buyer

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

After months of shopping the country for the exact car. Mike Anderson Chevy had it. I was a little nervous about purchasing the vehicle so far away. After submitting my offer that was accepted everything after that was a breeze. They did and said everything to a T. Thanks again.

False advertising or poor record keeping

by from McHenry, IL |

My husband called to inquirer about a Jeep Liberty last week to see if it was still there and was told it was. He left work in Wauconda and drove to Chicago to check it out. When he got to your dealership he found out the Jeep had been sold the day before. That was the day you lost our business. We didn't want to do business with a company who either deliberately lied to him to get him in the store or had such lousy record keeping that he was given this misinformation. At either rate our time is too valuable to waste

Accountant

by from Chicago |

Excellent customer service even they are helping and paying gas card to see their inventory. I would like to buy and check their inventory.

bad service terrible car

by from rkfd il |

drove from rkfd il .took two hours to get there.. add on internet showed this very nice mustang conv for sale,,got there and was introduced to salesman,,went ok ,,he took me outside to look at car..car was scratched up in many places,, big chips on hood and bubbled paint on hood and trunk lid..interior was trashed and dirty .. top was filthy and brown with dust..i told him i wasnt interested in this car,, never once did he offer to look at inv or another vehicle,, then once back inside him and another salesman begin to laugh and tell me this is there multi colored mustang..it WAS yellow and now it is blue.the were crass,, unprofessional,, and very not interested in selling a car so i just excused myself and left,, WHAT A JOKE THAT PLACE IS WONT EVER RETURN THERE AGAIN

Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago responded to this review

October 20, 2013

Jack, We apologize for what transpired on your visit to our dealership. This is not our practice of doing business. You may contact our General Sales Manager Guy Cesario directly at 773-465-2000 or via email @ guy.cesario@mikeandersonchevy.com regarding this incident.

friendly and down to earth.

by from chicago IL |

Jesse is the man he went the extra mile to make sure we got a great car at a price we could live with. The whole staff was extremely friendly and down to earth. Thanks Again, we will definitely recommend your dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

no hassles, haggling, no pressure

by from chicago IL |

After going to several dealers, the staff at Mike Anderson was by far the best. Jesse my salesperson was very informative, and helpful. He went all out to make sure I got the car I wanted, in the color I wanted. There was no hassles, haggling, no pressure to make a purchase and this made for great buying experience.

amazing

by from chicago IL |

I never thought I would deal with such a friendly and professional staff when buying a car. The staff at Mike Anderson is they got me a great deal on a car as well as getting me good value on my trade-in. It felt like their only goal was to get me the perfect car, Thanks again to the whole staff for all your hard work, I love my car.

honest and direct sales environment

by from chicago IL |

I love Mike Anderson?s honest and direct sales environment. The sales and management staff were accommodating, friendly and worked hard to make it the perfect buying experience. There was no haggling, and no pressure to make a purchase all they were interested in was making I was happy and I was.

Mike Anderson rocks!

by from chicago IL |

Mike Anderson rocks! This was my first new car purchase they made sure that I would be able to get the car that I wanted. The staff spent time explaining the process to me along the way and made sure I was comfortable with all of the features of the car before I left. Just a real comfortable visit from beginning to end.

the best!

by from chicago IL |

Out of all the car purchases that I have made, this one was the best! Everyone was very easy to get along with. They answered all my questions and got me on the road with my new car in no time.