Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago

5333 Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

New 888-277-3381 New888-277-3381
Used 888-548-4527 Used888-548-4527
Service 888-670-3966 Service 888-670-3966

We are the Chevy Giant on Irving Park in Chicago. We accept all offers and approve most

Amazing dealership!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

The saleman is one of the best saleman I have ever dealt with!!! He made sure he did everything he could get me into a 2016 Chevy Cruze. The rest of the sales team is also a major help!!!

December 2, 2015

Thanks, Matthew! Wally will appreciate seeing your great feedback and that you're enjoying your new Chevy Cruze. Congratulations and welcome to the Mike Anderson family!

Mike Anderson Chevy

by from Chicago, IL |

Jessie Fakhoury was very knowledgeable and upfront. I was not easy on him as I was just browsing and had not set my eyes on price nor what I wanted. He took me out showed me several things asked about a few things and suggested the truck I ended up with. There was no pressure what so ever and I have to admit I got a great deal on a the truck I test drove. Within an hour I was out the door. I would highly recommend that team and Jessie anytime

January 6, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jessie and our team. Congratulations and welcome to the Mike Anderson Family! Let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

review

by from Chicago Illinois |

Great customer service. Friendly salesperson. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a vehicle

November 23, 2015

Thanks, Oscar! We take care to make sure our customers receive the best in customer service and we appreciate the compliments. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Customer Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in a first time buyer of a new vehicle and they helped me pick out the car I wanted. It was quick and painless and was given a great deal. I came in with the set budget and they made it work for me. Shout out to my man Wally who did a great job!

November 13, 2015

We appreciate your positive comments, Jesus! Our team aims to find the vehicle to fit your needs and your budget perfectly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Awesome dealership

by from Chicago |

Totally awesome dealership. Everyone is so nice and friendly. They want to help their customers get the best deal possible and they want complete satisfaction!!!!

September 10, 2015

We definitely do, Britt! We aim to make sure our customers receive the best deals with the best customer service and we're glad to hear that you continue to enjoy our team! Thank you for the compliments and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

what a wonderful place to buy a car from

by from Chicago Il |

Rachel work with me for a few days to get me exactly what I wanted the numbers were perfect her dedication is amazing I will forever me thankful to her and everyone at MIKE ANDERSON for making car buying so easy thanks guys

March 6, 2015

You're very welcome, Georgia, and thank you for reviewing us! We're delighted to hear that Rachel and the rest of our team did such a wonderful job in making you happy during your recent visit with us. Customer service is a key quality that we strive to provide everyone and we're glad you're satisfied. Enjoy your car and welcome to the Mike Anderson family! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Rachel Peterson was AWESOME!!!

by from Chicago |

I came into the dealership with my mom to purchase a new cruze. Rachel greeted me at the door right away. I felt comfortable the whole time, I never once felt pressured during the process. She was very knowledgeable with the cars and payed attention to what I was looking for specifically. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to see Rachel! She really cared about finding the right car for me, not just about making the sale. Before I left she went over all the features, made sure I understood the radio and even paired my phone to bluetooth for me. She has even called me after I left to make sure I didn't have any other questions. Thank you again for helping me! I will definitely be back for my next car!

March 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the kind feedback about Rachel, Jenna! Rachel is definitely a quality asset to our team and we're glad to hear that her customer service skills made you feel comfortable during your car buying process. If there's one thing we hope to achieve, it's to make sure our customers are happy with their car. Enjoy your new car, you definitely deserve it, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

bad experience, rude manager

by from Plainfield il |

I drove an hour with my wife and son to look at a used truck. Truck was in overall good condition, but had mis matched rear seat which smelled and one had been chewed " obviously by a dog. Driver side mirror was broke and paint was poorly touched up . none of which was disclosed in the description or on the phone when I called. Then asked the lowest they would go on the price "they were already priced high" and the manager wouldnt even come out of his office. We were speechless. I was paying cash to.

December 5, 2014

Tim, We apologize for how you were treated here. I am gathering information to give to the General Sales Manager so he can resolve this situation. Would you please tell me what time you were here and who worked with you as I don't seem to find you in our system? Also, What would your offer be on the vehicle at this time? You can contact me via email robin.nolden@mikeandersonchevy.com or phone at 773-508-4219. Alos if there is a best phone number or email to have him contact you back as well. Thanks in advance Robin

A wonderful neighbor on the north side!

by from Chicago, IL |

A HUGE thank you to Mike Anderson, Frank Segarra and Joe for helping me replace my broken window! My car was broken into, with the rear driver side window completely destroyed. Mike and his team were incredibly courteous, reaching out to their glass repair company and replacing the window very quickly. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, and even sympathetic :-) Thank you!

Out of State Buyer

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

After months of shopping the country for the exact car. Mike Anderson Chevy had it. I was a little nervous about purchasing the vehicle so far away. After submitting my offer that was accepted everything after that was a breeze. They did and said everything to a T. Thanks again.