Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Chicago

5333 Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

New 888-277-3381
Used 888-548-4527
Service 888-670-3966

We are the Chevy Giant on Irving Park in Chicago. We accept all offers and approve most

Chevy/Chevy/Chevy

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a Chevy Tahoe a couple of years ago from Mike Anderson and the purchase procedure was typical. The sales staff was great and the process took a little longer than I wanted, but who isn't used to that? I have since brought the Tahoe in for service a coupe of times and they treated me great. Did the work on time and explained everything to me. I am starting to think about getting my wife a minivan and I will definitely start my shopping here.

ANDERSON CHEVY

by from chicago |

I had done some research and knew the inventory of the vehicle I was looking for. Anderson Chevy sent me a quote for what I asked about. I already new what they had in stock, but they didn't try to play it. Other dealerships called, not having the car I requested. Some gave me a price, but didn't give specifics so you didn't know what it for. Came out of this one feeling good.