Harvard Chevrolet

Used 855-794-8451
Service 855-837-1988

Quality Car Shopping Experience

by from Harvard, IL |

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my 2013 Chevy Malibu. The minute I walked in the door, I was greeted by staffed, willing to help answer questions. I wasn't sure what I wanted to buy, but the patient staff listened to my wants and needs and showed me options that fit what I was looking for. I never felt pressured into making a decision, and ultimately got a great deal on a great car. When the sale was over, my salesman spent extra time with me to set up my OnStar and show me how to work everything. This will definitely be my dealer of choice for future purchases and service!

February 7, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback and your business.

WOW what a SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from poplar grove,il |

FIXED RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. HAPPY folks working on my vehicle.

February 7, 2015

Thank you. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you had such a positive experience from our Service Department.

Rude & Pompous

by from rockford, IL |

Salesman was very rude. The whole back and forth between the desk and the manager for pricing was ridiculous. The salesman was not allowed to tell you any price until talking to the manager. They were higher priced than anyone in the area.

February 7, 2015

We are sorry that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. Your feedback is important to us and is used to make improvements to the way we conduct our business. Understanding that this review was written a couple years ago, we hope that you might consider giving us a chance to rectify any wrong doing. Please contact Martin, our GM, at 815-943-4007, to discuss your experience. Thank you.