Circle Buick GMC

2440 45th St, Highland, IN 46322

Used 219-865-4400

friendly staff

by from highland in |

The whole staff was very friendly and helpful while I was buying my arcadia. I was shown how everything works three or four times because I was having a problem with my phone and the radio connecting. they were patient and helpful.

friendly sales girl

by from Schererville, IN |

Our sales girl Angie was very nice and patient while we picked out or new GMC terrain, she explained all the features and our free service package. We are very happy.

Good guys

by from Higland, IN |

I have purchased three trucks at Circle now and they always treat me very good. The last Sierra was a 2014 with a few thousand miles on it and it came with a certified used warranty , The truck is very sharp and I have had zero problems with it and the salesman and contract person were very nice and helpful. I will buy my next truck from Circle too because their service people are always very nice. They even gave me a new sierra to drive the last time my old truck was in the shop because I needed it for work.

horrible do not buy!!!!!!!

by from highland in |

I just recently purchased a used 2007 chevy silverado from a salesman named james during the buying aspect everything was very smooth he went out to the truck and started it and pulled it up to the door for me to test drive well driving the truck I thought it was a fantastic deal and just when I thought that the service 4 wheel drive light came which he said he would have fixed I said ok the next morning I wentered to drive the truck and and when I started it up it makes a horrible noise so I instantly called him and he said he would have it (FIXED) I said my appointment is in a couple days have them look at it then after my appointment they tell me that's its normal for a truck to make this noise I'm sorry I've been around chevy for a while and never have heard this now he's telling me they won't fix this noise I have to take care of it myself awful customer service in opinion. I have owned the truck for for 2 weeks and it's been in the shop twice already I am absolutely never coming back here and hope that nobody gets this type of service if they do

Circle Buick GMC responded to this review

January 24, 2015

We are very sorry you have had problems with your 2007 Silverado. The vehicle was not a Certified car due to its age and did not have any extended warranty coverage with the vehicle. The optional warranty for the vehicle was not purchased at time of delivery meaning that the vehicle due to year, (2007) was sold as-is. Any repairs you need would be done at dealer cost. Thank you.

rudeness

by from HIGHLAND, INDIANA 46322 |

ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2015 I DROVE THRU TO LOOK AT NEW CAR I WAS INTERESTED IN BUICK ENCLAVE WHEN I SAW A MAN WALKING OUT -- I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREETING ME INSTEAD HE RUDELY INFORMED ME THAT HE WAS LOCKING UP AND I SHOULD GET OUT -- when i took a wrong he even screamed at me WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING --- INSTEAD OF AT LEAST GREETING ME AND ASKING IF HE WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP BUT WOULD I MIND COMING BACK NICELY TELLING ME THAT THEY WERE CLOSING --- HIS RUDENESS WAS NOT EXCUSABLE I WOULD NEVER BUY A CAR FROM CIRCLE NEVER AND I'M TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW

Circle Buick GMC responded to this review

October 5, 2014

We are very sorry that you believe you were treated rudely at Circle. Dealership staff does not lock down the lot for the night. Security officers staff the property at closing (off duty police) and ensure that the facility is secure. We will speak with the officers on duty and ask them exactly what transpired- we can even pull the security camera footage if you like. Thank you.

Staff

by from Gary, IN |

The salesperson was very knowledgable. I would tell others about Circle

very nice people

by from indiana |

After spending alot of time at other stores, we bought our new car in minutes instead of hours, we will be back for another truck for our son

Great buying experiance;)

by from Crown Point,In. |

I've bought many cars(I am old!) and recently I needed a change,went shopping all over for the best price,including trade-in,to my surprise,no one wanted my trade,too new!I went to Circle,told Joe exactly what I wanted to do and in minutes he pulled up in what I thought I could never get,oh was it sharp,so I bought it,great price,including trade in value! Minutes later I was in Dustins office getting a loan far,far lower interest then EVER expected. Thanks Joe and Dustin,may you have forever success.Mike

Recommend

by from Lake Station, IN |

I have not yet bought a vehicle from this dealer but have been recommended and will also recommend friends in the future.