Bob Jass Chevrolet, Inc.

(4.7) 3 Reviews

300 S Main St, Elburn, IL 60119

My mechcanic said see Leonard @ Bob Jass Chevy

by from Winfield, IL |

My car was acting up so I was telling my Mechcanic in Windfield I was going to look for a new car he instructed me to go to BOB JASS Chevrolet in ELBURN, IL and see Leonard, WOW what a pleasure. Walk me thru step by step, found the car I really wanted and got me a great price. Made sure I was happy every step of the way.. Thanks Leonard

Wont buy a new Chevy from anyone but Leonard @JASS

by from Naperville, IL |

Was shopping for a pickup and went two a few dealers Naperville, Oswego, Sandwich & was directed to go to BOB JASS Chevrolet in Elburn by two gentlemen I was speaking with at a restaurant while eating breakfast. I overheard the one telling the other about the great service he received and how the salesman (Leonard Baumgarter ) followed up to make sure he was well taken care of, two years after the purchase. The other replied, I just picked up a new Impala a couple months and Leonard came thru with a fair deal again. I thought these guys were making a commercial, so I had to find out for myself. Now I totally understand why they deal with Leonard at BOB JASS. The level of professionalism I received was nothing like I?ve seen in years. If your in the market for a new Chevy it?s your loss if you don?t see Leonard at Bob Jass Chevrolet. No pressure?No extra fees.

Made a deal with LEONARD @ Jass, great salesman

by from NAPERVILLE |

The wife and I have bought cars from many dealers throught the years and Never been treated so well as we did at Bob Jass Chevrolet. Our Sales person was Leonard Baumgarter his card said MARK OF EXCELLENCE and they hit the nail on the head. Our purchcase was so wonderful Leonard took his time with us a made it wonderful. If your going to buy a new Chevrolet stop by BOB JASS CHEVROLET and make sure you talk to LEONARD.