Winegardner Gmc Of Prince Frederick

(4.0) 4 Reviews

935 Solomons Island Road, Prince Frederick, MD 20678

Great, friendly service.

by from Bowie, MD |

Top of the line in both their sales experience and now their service.

They treat you like family

by from Huntingtown, MD |

The upgrade of the dealership makes life so easy for the customer. Nice Job. The employees there are so helpful. There is no other dealership like it.

Brand new service entrance

by from Huntingtonw |

Went in for some quick repairs and found out they have a brand new service entrance and new showroom. The place is catered for the customer. Nice Work

Worst car buying experience ever.

by from Huntigntown, MD |

Although we have had a good experience with the service department at Winegardner GMC of Prince Frederick, we were shocked at the rudeness of the sales manager while we were attempting to purchase a new $55,000 Enclave. He only offered us $2000 in trade for our 2008 Acadia, which I questioned. This seemed to insult him, so he proceeded to made rude comments to my wife and me at which point I asked him to stop being so antagonistic. Eventually, he called my wife stupid which is when My wife had enough and I almost completely lost my cool. Suffice to say, never buy from these guys. I placed a call to another dealer in the area, and made a deal that was signed the next day. Loving my new Enclave and loving that not one penny went to Winegardner GMC. The sales manager is just a rude, crude individual and I wonder how they sell any cars at all.