Ultimate Buick GMC

5150 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

New 888-715-4370
Used 877-468-4153
Service 877-460-9742

Expect The Best, And Get It!

Oil Change

by from Locust Grove, Va.22508 |

Took 1hour and 45 minutes for a oil change compared to 1 hour the previous time. He did offer me a car wash but I needed to get to work. However, I will be back !

GMC Savana 1500 Van

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

The mechanics did a great job changing the oil, lube, replacing the windshield wipers, and testing out coolant pressure. It took them about 3 hours. I think they could have been faster.

dont ever make an apointment

by from richmond va |

Found a car on cars.com so i emailed dealership made an apointment to come see the car. Emailed with the sales person .her name was amber nolan.several times she know we were driving an hour away to see the car.confirmed the apointent on fri. For sat ..we get ther an she said they sold the car. She lyied about sayin she tried to contact me than she pushed us off to another sales person. He was nice .but we will never buy a car from them ever. . All she had to do is let us know the car was sold . Thats professeional. She was not.

Ultimate Buick GMC responded to this review

April 4, 2014

Dear Wally, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your visit with us. I apologize for the inconvenience you went through. We have addressed your concerns and I assure you that our sales team are top notch professionals. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this further. Sincerely, Jon Roland, GM 540-898-6200 Ultimate Buick GMC Subaru

A Welcome Change!

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Finally found a car dealer service who doesn't try to recommend thousands of $$$$$ in repairs when you bring a vehicle in for an oil change. No pressure, friendly staff. Thanks to Mike in Service!

Patient & Friendly Service

by from Reston,VA |

After 8 years of faithful service from my Ford Explorer (Eddie Bauer) it was time to retire "her" and move onto another vehicle. In test driving SUV's I selected the Buick Enclave. The rep was knowledgeable, they patiently answered each of my questions and made the buying process VERY easy. Repairs: The service team provided a same caliber loaner vehicle while I waiting for an install to be done. I would have given 5 stars if the service mechanic had properly removed the protective wrap off the running panels. I'll need to schedule another visit to have it fully removed. Facilities: be aware the dealership is under construction expansion process. The service and professionalism absolutely make up for the current facility appearance!!!

Best ever

by from Woodbridge VA |

We had been looking for a new Lacrosse over the last week. We had really had some bad experiences, but when we stoped at Ultimate it was a breath of fresh air. The sales staff was very nice and friendly. I would say for the first time ever we had a fun time buying our car.