Ultimate Buick GMC

5150 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

New 888-715-4370 New 888-715-4370
Used 877-468-4153 Used 877-468-4153
Service 877-460-9742 Service 877-460-9742

Expect The Best, And Get It!

Awesome Experience

by from Vienna, VA |

Best experience I've had in my years of car purchases. I've never liked the process until now. Thank you Ultimate Buick GMC. Every aspect of the process has changed my perspective. My sales representative, Layla, the General manager and finance were all awesome. Everyone cared about my experience and walked me through with respect, concern, and integrity. Thank you!

Ultimate Buick GMC responded to this review

February 20, 2016

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of Layla and the rest of the team here at Ultimate Buick GMC! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Friendly personnel, good service and facility.

by from Fredericksburg, VA 22553 |

This was my first time at this location having my Buick LaCrosse serviced. I recently moved here from down South and was quite pleased with the personnel and the work that they did as far as I can tell, not being a mechanic nor technician myself. And they were quite timely with regard to doing the work in accordance with my pre-established appointment. Thanks Team!

First class dealership!

by from Stafford, VA |

The service staff is excellent!!! My service technician Ian is the best I have had the pleasure I of working with ever. The team at ultimate really cares for their customers. I am always extremely happy with the courtesy and professionalism I receive at every visit. I will not get my GMC serviced at any other dealership period.

recall repair

by from Fredericksburg, Va |

Having had trouble with another local dealer, I had not had the recall taken care of on my car. After being contacted by Onstar, I said I would try this dealership and I was very satisfied. I was treated with respect. I will definitely try this dealership if I have any trouble with my car!

Great service

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

It was awesome. Bryan is so polite and accommodating

Excellent customer service

by from King George, VA |

I've had excellent customer service with the service dept every time I've been there.

Ultimate Buick GMC responded to this review

November 7, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership, Kelli. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great service

by from Fredericksburg, Va |

It sure is nice to get fast friendly service. When you make an appointment there they get you right in and get it done. This the third service I've had there on my new pickup and so far they have all been pleasurable .Thanks

Ronald E Gionta

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Brian Frye provided excellent customer service from initial telephone appointment set up to greeting upon my arrival to my departure. His level of communication during the time my cay was in the bay was excellent. He exhibited a true caring attitude. The mechanics that worked on my car were excellent and innovative in targeting two issues and repairing them. I am very pleased with the overall service. Please pass on my sincerest appreciation for the service provided. Also the customer check out ladies were very pleasant and professional. The total experience in servicing my Buick Lacrosse has exceeded my expectations. Ronald E. Gionta

You Get what you ask for

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I always get excellent service every time I bring the car in for service. No waiting and the car is returned to me clean as a whistle.

The Service

by from Spotsylvania, Virginia |

Great service! Received more than I expected. Great job!