Valley Imports

402 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 888-440-6982
Used 888-448-1886
Service 877-650-6918

You Can't Buy The Wrong Vehicle at Valley Imports... We GUARANTEE It!!

Great friendly service

by from Erskine, MN |

I will search Valley Imports for our next car purchase. Working with Erik Swenson and the staff, made our car buying experience fun

April 2, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to make each customer's experience unique and fun... We feel fortunate to have Erik Swenson on our team and are glad that you enjoyed your time with him. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great service envn on the minor things!

by from Fargo, ND |

I have a 2007 VW New Beetle that my 17 year old daughter drives. The aux cord outlet that had become lost behind the dash due to a clip breaking thus my daughter wasn't able to run her Iphone music through it. We went to Valley and Michelle in Service did a tremendous job having one of the techs look at it on the spot and came up with a workable solution in under 45 min for gratis. Cheers to the staff at Valley for their excellent and friendly work.

BUYER BEWARE!

by from Moorhead, MN |

Can't speak for the car dealers but be very wary of the service department. Took my vehicle in for a recall repair (no cost to me). They called to say I needed additional repairs including a new catalytic converter, brake fluid flush (dirty), and engine gasket replacement (oil leak). Estimate was $3,300. Needless to say I took it to another specialist for a second opinion. The catalytic converter tested 100% with no issues. Technician power washed the engine then added UV detectable die to the crank case and let me run it for two days. Came back with no detectable oil leaks anywhere. In addtion, the brake fluid was fine. WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

January 21, 2014

Greetings DJS Thank you for forwarding us your concerns. I would like to do further investigation on our end and figure out where we went wrong and cross search the inspection that was performed. We provide a complimentary inspection on every vehicle that comes in and give the customer the results we find. It is always up to the client to decide how they want to maintain their vehicle. Again, we will only recommend what needs to be done based on our findings. To better assist you and our future customers, I would truly appreciate a few minutes of your time over the phone. Please call me at 701-277-1777 and ask for Sam Plana or Steve Armbrust. Thanks again! Sam

Disappointed with a Salesman.(Kevin Duenwald)

by from Grand CForks,ND |

I test drove a car recently from Valley Imports. I wanted some questions answered in regard to a car. This was last Friday. He told me if it didn't sell over the weekend he would call me this past Monday. He never called me. Salesman's name is Kevin Duenwald. He told he was too busy to find out the information on this car. I felt he was hiding something from me. This is poor customer service. He told me the car was sold this past weekend. I don't believe him. Since the car is still listed on the internet. F.or being dishonest & not calling me when he said he would; & telling me the car was sold when it wasn't; I definitely wouldn't recommend him. .

January 21, 2014

Greetings and thank you for forwarding your concerns. Feedback such as yours will only help us better assist clients as yourself. As a sales manager, I'd like to speak with you and hopefully have a better idea of what went wrong and which vehicle was it that you wanted to purchase. Feel free to call me at 701-277-1777 and ask for Sam Plana. Thanks again and look forward to hearing back from you.

owner Northern Bag and Box Company

by from Gtand Forks North Dakota |

Valley Imports is without a doubt the finest Dealership I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. I have dealt with many in the 45 years I've purchased vehicles. Whether New used or service it is a great experience.

Great experience start to finish

by from Bismarck, ND |

Erik Swenson was so wonderful to work with. I highly recommend him and Valley Imports. The no pressure sales and fair or true price takes the headache out of working with a dealership. Constantine (spelling?) in F&I is so nice and easy to work with. Thank you everyone at Valley Imports!

Ralph Stephens , Pierre SD

by from Pierre SD |

First buy over internet, could not test drive, kick the 3 different tires that were 2 sizes over size. other wise the 10 year old van was in good condition. Plus they delivered it to Pierre for a reasonable fee.

Outstanding

by from Fargo, ND |

Tana was knowledgeable, pleasant, efficient and focused on satisfying our expectations. We are extremely happy with every aspect of the purchasing experience at Valley Motors and look forward to working with them again.

Awesome dealership!

by from Fargo, ND |

I recently moved to Fargo and was still driving my old college car and I was due for an upgrade. I didn't even really know what I wanted when I walked into the dealership and the first car that caught my eye I thought huh looks pretty nice. Then I got help very shortly after looking at the car and before I knew it I was test driving it! I told them what I wanted for a monthly payment and they worked with me to get to what I wanted. I've been driving the car for 6 months and couldn't complain one bit. Everything was stress free throughout the whole process. I recommend valley imports!

Great experiance, great price

by from Minot, ND |

I live in minot north dakota so most of my experience was through phone calls and email, but despite that fact Erik Swenson and Kristen Pagel were very involved in the whole process. Once I was able to drive down there to test drive and purchase my new suv, they made the experience very enjoyable. I love my new suv and feel I got a great deal!

Nice Experience

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Just purchased a new VW Beetle from Valley Imports. The experience couldn't have been any better. There was no pressure to buy, just helpful information from our sales guy, Matt. The new car we wanted was located and arrived in Fargo in no time! Matt spend a great deal of his time explaining the operations of the car when it arrived. We were shown the service area and introduced to the service staff. This dealership seems to be staffed by extremely nice, young people who know what they're doing.