Valley Imports

402 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 888-440-6982
Used 888-448-1886
Service 877-650-6918

You Can't Buy The Wrong Vehicle at Valley Imports... We GUARANTEE It!!

Get 'er Done with Valley Imports!

by from Bismarck, ND |

I thought buying my first car would be a hard process, not only with deciding what I wanted to buy, but where and with whom I bought. Lucky for me, I am a girl who knows exactly what she wants. Even luckier for me that when I emailed Kevin Duenwald about an Audi Q5, he had exactly what I wanted. Kevin helped me every step of the way throughout the whole buying process, he made it so easy for me that I had literally boughten a new car in a weeks time from a company over 3 hrs away. Who knew? Not only that but when I went to pick her up and take her home, Kevin was there to greet me with a smile, and walked me through everything there is to know about the Audi system. When I went back for my first check up, Kevin was there and helped me reset my bluetooth system that had gone haywire. So not only does he help when your buying, but you stay his customer for life. Its a quality every salesman should have, but not all have. I recommend Kevin to everyone who mentions wanting a new car. Thanks for your help and sincerity, Kevin, my Audi is something I will never regret.

Great service from Kevin Duenwald & Valley Imports

by from Litchville, ND |

When I wanted to buy a new car last year, I knew what I wanted, and although Valley Imports didn't have one, Kevin tracked one down and delivered it for me at a really great price. Car is running great and I love it!

First car I bought. Very happy with service.

by from New town, ND |

I got a VW Jetta 2011 from Valley Imports. Very happy with purchase, thanks Kevin.

Kevin Duenwald and Valley Imports are the best!

by from north, MN |

When our old van died and we needed a new, used, one fast, I looked around for a use van online. I found several and contacted the sellers and asked lots of questions. We found on on cars.com and it seemed perfecct. After talking to Kevin online and over the phone we were confident this was the van for us. Kevin Duenwald at valley Imports was the best by far, and he is a breath of fresh air. He took the van for a test drive to let us know up to date information on the van. He also came to our house with the van so we could see it for ourselves. When we were ready to purchase it he drove us, in the van, to Fargo so we could test drive it in person. Everything was perfect. Valley Imports guarantees their vehicles so we had confidence when buying. By the way, the van was priced at a great reasonable price, so no stress and pressure to get the best price as the van already was at the best price! After we purchased the van Kevin made sure the gas tank was full before sending us on our way. I will keep Valley Imports and Kevin Duenwald names in the back of my head and many years down the road when we are looking again for a vehicle will visit them again.

Kevin Duenwald; Top Rated

by from Minot AFB, ND |

Not like the typical salesman; Kevin cares; his #1 concern is that the customer is happy and taken care of. We purchased a new Beetle and were impressed from the start with his knowledge of the VW line. He even located another identical model after the one we originally enquired was sold. On top of that he delivered it all the way to Minot AFB to our door steps once the deal was made. This vet really appreciates his upfront and honest efforts. Would definitely ask for him by name when you're ready to deal.

Kevin Duenwald

by from warren, minn. |

I'm a little older now,but during my lifetime I have purchased many, many cars, pickup's trucks over the years of my life and I am still young enough to keep doing it. I must say almost all of my sales people were pretty darned good except a couple that comes to mind. But Kevin is by far the very best w/o exception and he is still young.and his future is still way in front of him. I am admire Kevin's total people person skills,and kindness'es, his product knowledge and his "let's get after it attitude w/o being pushy" I have come to have such confidence in him, that I tell him, this is want I want in this price range, etc. and just leave everything else up to him. I also told him, keep treating me like this and I won't even check with another dealer or call another sales person. He is a good person with a young family, Kevin you and your kind give dealers and sales people a good name. I appreciate your professionalism very much and keep up the good work.

Wont work with anyone else!

by from Fargo, ND |

Kevin has been more than just the salesman to me since my Jetta purchase in 2010. He answers all questions day or night via text from me whether a serious issue or just too lazy to open the owners manaual to figure out what that light means....

Valley Imports&Kevin Duenwald=first class service

by from Park Rapids, MN |

Have purchased both a MB and an Audi from Valley Imports. Working with Kevin was a pleasure. He quickly provided all the info I required in making the buying decisions and worked hard to find the cars. The whole purchase process was handled pleasantly and efficiently.

Tana Martin - The person to buy your next car from

by from Dilworth, MN |

When we decided to purchase a brand new car for our son, we visited practically every dealer in the Fargo/Moorhead area. After meeting with Tana Martin and Kristen Pagel at Valley Imports, we instantly felt like we were sitting down with friends; friends that were going to guide us down the right road in our search. Together we decided the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport was the best car for our needs, but there wasn't one on the lot with all the features we were looking for or at the price we were willing to pay. I almost felt bad because our budget and "wish list" was very specific and seemed almost impossible to fulfill: Base Model, Black Exterior, Black Interior, Power Windows, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, and the not so common to find Manual Transmission. Tana and Kristen went the extra mile(s) to find the exact car we wanted within our budget at a different dealership and had it delivered within a couple days. Their outstanding customer service was very appreciated, so appreciated that we have purchased 2 other cars (pre-owned) from them as well. Considering how easy and enjoyable the buying experience is with Tana and Kristen, we will absolutely be buying from them again when the time comes.

Great Experiance at Valley Imports

by from Fargo, ND |

I worked with Aaron Schoenack at Valley Imports in Fargo. I thought he did a great job and was very helpful in the car buying process. I purchased a Volkswagen GTI and love everything about the car. I did a lot of research on the car before buying this particular car. Aaron knew all the details of the vehicle. Aaron was very patient with me and i never felt like i was being rushed into anything. I think the key in buying a car is doing adequate research on the car, feeling comfortable at the dealership, and knowing you bought the right car. Valley Imports is a great place to purchase a new or used vehicle.