Valley Imports

402 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 888-440-6982
Used 888-448-1886
Service 877-650-6918

You Can't Buy The Wrong Vehicle at Valley Imports... We GUARANTEE It!!

Excellent Experience!

by from West Fargo, ND |

What an outstanding customer service experience! Gordy Brustad made me feel very welcome and comfortable from beginning to end. The trade-in process was a breeze. I really appreciated his 'check in' phone call a few weeks after the sale was complete. I had a some minor questions after driving my vehicle for a while, and he explained some of the features that I didn't quite understand. Gordy went above and beyond to help me and his service is much appreciated. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Gordy!

Wonderful Experience

by from Fargo, ND |

Wonderful experience, made decisions with us that felt genuine and in our best interest. The whole process made enjoyable by his pleasant personality and sincere efforts.

Kevin Duenwald

by from St. Paul MN |

Kevin Duenwald is the best car salesperson I have ever worked with. He went way beyond what he had to do to make sure we were pleased with our two new Audi's. I would highly recommend him for any purchase.

Kevin Duenwald-Goes the Extra Mile

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We were very specific in what we were looking for in a used car. Valley Imports had what we wanted but we didn't want to make a 4 hour drive to car shop. Kevin Duenwald partnered with us from the get go to assure us this was a solid vehicle. He was in constant contact but gave us the space we needed to proceed at our own pace in the process. He provided us with additional photos and information pretaining to the vehicle that we ended up purchasing. The distance was never a problem. Our car was delivered to us and was everything he promised us and more. His confidence in the car and process was very reassuring. When working with Kevin you won't get the typical "Used Car Salesman" song and dance. We loved working with Kevin and know you will too!

Expat help

by from Fargo, ND |

I am in Fargo on internation assigment from Europe and I had difficulty to get car without the credit history. Guys (Matt and Dave) from Valley Imports were so helpfull and process for really smooth. Thank you :-)

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Every interaction I had at Valley Imports was great. I love my car and Kevin always went above and beyond to treat me right. I live in Texas now and can't get that kind of customer service anywhere down here. When I buy my next VW it might just be worth a trip back to North Dakota!

Valley Imports/Kevin Duenwald is the man!

by from Hallock, MN |

Kevin is a knowledgeable and kind sales rep. He answered all of our questions and left us feeling we could ask anything within reason. He knows his vehicles and can explain the ins and outs of them, whether they are new or used vehicles. We purchased a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT from Valley Imports after finding it on cars.com. We could not easily go the 150 miles to Fargo to get it as our old van was incapacitated (long story). Kevin took the time to drive the van to pick us up, bring us to Fargo, do the paperwork and payment, and send us back home with our van. This was what I would call a 'going-out-of-your-way' act of service. I know he does this for other customers, too. People should ask for Kevin when dealing with Valley Imports!

Great Overall Experience

by from Fargo, ND |

Quality work was done in a timely manner when promised on my recently scheduled car maintenance inspection, oil change and Auto Butler. I emailed the Internet Sales Manager Kevin Duenwald about setting up the appointment and he immediately took care of the appointment and was able to get an appointment scheduled in a very timely manner in the same week. The work performed was done with excellent quality and in the time frame promised in a very friendly and professional manner. The overall experience from setting up the appointment through return of the vehicle after the scheduled work at every step involved was great and I highly recommend Valley Imports.

1st time buyer and VERY satisfied!

by from Jamestown, ND |

We bought a used min van from Kevin Duenwald. He treated us right and we had a wonderful experience! Next time we're in the market to buy a vehicle we'll be giving you a call! You made us feel like we were the most important customer that ever walked in the door! Thank you so much!

Would Definately Recommend

by from North Dakota |

Had a great buying experience at Valley Imports. Working with Kevin Duenwald was also a great experience. No pressure, provided all information asked for, and was genuinely friendly and nice. Would return to buy another car and would recommend to others.