Valley Imports

402 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 888-440-6982
Used 888-448-1886
Service 877-650-6918

You Can't Buy The Wrong Vehicle at Valley Imports... We GUARANTEE It!!

Great Service of Kevin Duenwald

by from Fargo,ND |

I chose Valley Imports to purchase my first new Volkswagen and then experience was great. I felt well served and it was an inviting experience.. They did all they could to locate and transport the vehicle I wanted without question. Matt Blauert was my salesperson and he kept in contact throughout the process and made sure my experience was all I thought it should be.

Kevin Duenwald at Valley Imports rocks!!

by from Bismarck, ND |

I've picked up a couple cars from Valley Imports now and always feel like Kevin Duenwald is just happy to help me out no matter what I'm looking for, he's not there just for a sale. Straightforward, honest, and no games will keep me coming back!!!

Outstanding Service!

by from Waconia, MN |

I worked with Kevin Duenwald at Valley Imports in Fargo and he was very knowledgeable and helpful with my buying process. He asked me some great qualifying questions and actually put me into the correct vehicle for me and my budget. I have worked with a lot of sales people in my day and they all were very pushy and just wanted to close the deal, regardless of my feelings. Kevin is not like that at all, he will get the right vehicle for you and will not be pushy about it. I recommend all of my friends and relatives to him!

Love Vally Imports

by from Western ,ND |

I bought my first VW from Valley Imports and I love my car. They are great in sales and service. They are very helpful with all of my questions. I recommend them whenever people are talking about buying a new car. I am looking forward to working with Kevin Duenwald for my future purchases.

Great Experience at Valley Imports

by from Bottineau, North Dakota |

This was my first experience at Valley Imports and it was a very pleasant one. I expected the staff to be very stuffy due to the luxury brand but Kevin Duenwald was one of the best salesmen I've run across. No high pressure sales and straight forward, just the way I like it. I purchased a C-300 which I never thought would be in my garage, all due in part to Kevin and Mercedes financing which was needless to say very easy to deal with. Great product and great staff...I will be back

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Oakes, North Dakota |

My experience started on the Internet. I was just snooping at the Jetta Volkswagen, within an hour I had an email from Kevin Duenwald asking if he could assist me in anyway. Needless to say I ended up leasing a new Jetta. The whole process was painless, and as a divorced woman I never felt I was being taking advantage of. I would definately lease or purchase a vehicle from Valley Imports again. Driving a Volks Wagen and HAPPY!

Great Buying Experience

by from Minot, ND |

Kevin Duenwald was my salesman and I would recommend anyone looking for an import vehicle to speak with him. The first thing he did was find out exactly what I was looking for at the price point I was shopping. We looked at a couple used vehicles and a couple new vehicles. There was no pressure to buy and he understood that when we find exactly what I was looking for, I'd be back to buy. I live in Minot and if I would've felt any pressure, I would've shopped elsewhere. Kevin kept in touch with updated vehicles that had everything I wanted and when the exact vehicle I was looking for at the price point I was looking for arrived on the lot, I feel like I was the first one contacted. I told him I'd be in town that weekend and would buy the car. I bought a 2013 Volkswagen Passat and love it. I've been very satisfied with the customer service all across the board and would recommend Kevin and Valley Imports to anyone. Thank you for the great car buying experience!

Great Experience with Kevin Duenwald

by from Fargo, ND |

I was originally interested in Valley Imports because it was the only place around I could get the car I wanted. I did an online search for a vehicle and a day later I received an email from Kevin Duenwald a day later. I was not expecting to really get much accomplished at that time but Kevin was really friendly and helpful. One of the biggest things I look for in a car salesman is a "car guy" and not just a salesman. Kevin is that and way more. Every step along the way Kevin was checking in and making sure I was being taken care of. Even after the delivery I still talk to Kevin once or twice a month and he is always going the extra mile to make me feel wanted. He at no point in the process was overbearing or pushy. I would only work with Kevin when going to Valley Imports. He is the best sales guy I have known and I worked at 3 dealers in the Twin Cities, none of them will do what Kevin does!

Got what I wanted

by from Fargo, ND |

I'd spotted a few cars that interested me at Valley Imports, then asked a couple people I knew to recommend a salesperson there. They both suggested Kevin Duenwald. We set a time to test drive the cars, and as I pulled up, they were both in front, running and warm! Nice. I'm a haggler, they are not, so I had to wait for a price reduction. Once it did, Kevin called me right away and it was a done deal. Even signing papers went smooth and quickly. Nice operation. Call Kevin for a no-pressure, enjoyable car buying experience.

Great Experience

by from Fargo, ND |

I chose Valley Imports to purchase my first new Volkswagen and then experience was great. I felt well served and it was an inviting experience. I test drove multiple models and trims before deciding on one that wasn't actually in stock. They did all they could to locate and transport the vehicle I wanted without question. Matt Blauert was my salesperson and he kept in contact throughout the process and made sure my experience was all I thought it should be. Since purchasing the vehicle, i've had all maintenance work done by Valley and their service department is first class. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and selection of Valley Imports.

Valley Imports responded to this review

February 10, 2013

Hi Jeff Thank you for the 5-star review. It's very important that we are made aware of how well our staff are treating our consumers! We look forward to providing you with professional care and service in the near future! Feel free to reach our to myself, Sam Plana, eBusiness Manager if you have any issues, complaints or concerns moving forward. Thanks again and have a wonderful day