Valley Imports

402 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 888-440-6982
Used 888-448-1886
Service 877-650-6918

You Can't Buy The Wrong Vehicle at Valley Imports... We GUARANTEE It!!

Excellent buying experience.

by from Bismarck, ND |

Tana Martin really took the time to find the right car for me and my family. We test drove several vehicles for the better part of a day and finally decided on the Mercedes E350 4matic. We are very happy with the car and appreciate Tana helping us with this difficult purchase. Thanks.

February 7, 2013

Hi kmunns2000 Thank you soo much for the 5-star review! We truly appreciate having you as a customer and it was a pleasant experience for us as well to help you find the perfect vehicle for yourself. We look forward to servicing you in the future!!

Superior Service

by from Fargo, ND |

Just bought a 2013 Audi A4, and love everything about it! I had never owned an Audi before, and my sales person, Erik Swenson, did just an outstanding job helping me find just the right car for me. He was very knowledgeable about not just the Audi, but in helping me compare features with other brands. He took the time to find out what was important to me in a vehicle, found the perfect match, and did not try to pressure or give me a sales pitch like some other dealers. I had a superb customer experience, and would (and do!) highly recommend Erik and Valley Imports for anyone looking for a new car!

December 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your kind words are valued and we love to hear our customers are being taken care of! Enjoy your Audi A4 and thank you for doing business with us!

Honest and fair on price

by from Fargo |

I purchased a low mileage Mercedes E350 and had a very good experience. They were honest and upfront on the pricing with no hard sell and no pressure. They showed me pricing on similar models at other dealers, etc. and made me feel comfortable with the price I paid. The service department has been great too. It's great to have your vehicle serviced and have it returned to you freshly washed with the seat adjustments, radio, etc. untouched.

June 13, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words. It is nice to receive feedback from customers so we know that we are conducting business the right way! Enjoy your E-Class and thank you again for the business!

Friends & not sale people

by from Fergus Falls, mn |

To put it in a nut shell - Gordy and all the staff at Valley Import are very personable and know us when we walk in the door from one purchase or service to another. When they call, they are always interested in what is going in our lives as much as to insure that all of our answers about the vehicles are being answered. The service team is on top of their game in notifications of all of our services and if we have any problems (so few) they take the time and help us. Thus, we consider the Valley Import staff as friends while other dealerships I have use in the past have workers.

March 26, 2012

Your kind words are appreciated and definitely motivate our staff to continue the level of service our valued customers have come to expect. Thank you!