Moore Cadillac Subaru

9177 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23294

Used 804-346-4000

cadillac owner

by from glen allen, va. |

Don Alley took care of the service request over & above expectations. Don is an asset to your Dealership.

Service call completed at Moore Cadillac

by from Richmond, VA |

I was most pleased with my visit to Moore Cadillac to have my annual state inspection completed. The service is always done as soon as possible with very little wait time and all employees are most courteous during my stay. I feel confident that I am receiving the top service available anytime I bring my Cadillac in for any kind of service.

Mr. John Bunch

by from Henrico Virginia |

Fast and great service.

dallas reid

by from glen allen va 23059 |

don alley is an asset to Moore Cadillac. He knows the business, & is a real gentleman.

New car buyer

by from Carson Va. |

Nice people to deal with . They keep you informed of all maintance that should be done and when it should be done through e-mails. when the maintance is done it is easy to get an appointment to fit your needs and the work is done in the time frame that they suggest . They are a nice car dealer.

Awful experience with the shop.

by from Richmond, VA |

Had my car taken here after a wreck earlier this year. While speaking with the shop manager about the car and my insurance he stated that he could call Enterprise for me to obtain a rental car and he would "help me out" by not charging a 25% "upcharge" for the rental car usage since I would be paying out of pocket as my insurance doesn't cover it. I did need a rental car and he called them and they came to get me and took me to the closest Enterprise. I prepaid to have the rental car for 3 days in order to give my insurance company time to get a quote and let me know what needed to be done. I could tell it was going to take longer than 3 days so I shopped around and compared prices and Enterprise matched the lowest price so I was able to let me rent the car for longer at a much cheaper price than what I originally got it for. Turns out... one part needed was on backorder and my car was in the shop for over a month. This is in no way the shop's fault. This is where the problem comes in... After a few weeks of my car being in the shop I get a call from the shop manager telling me that he called enterprise and my balance for the rental car was over $700 and again he said he was going to "do me a favor" by "not charging me a 25% upcharge." Oh boy was I upset. I called Enterprise immediately to find out why they would give my information to the shop manager. I also asked if there was any connection between Enterprise and the shop because if there was there would be no incentive for them to finish my car quickly. They profusely apologized for giving out that information and assured me there was no affiliation. I then called the shop manager back and stated that my business with Enterprise had nothing to do with him or his shop. I explained to him that he had no right to call Enterprise and inquire about my bill and he was not doing me any favors because anything above my deductible was being covered by my insurance company. I then asked him why they would even charge a "25% upcharge" when they didn't do anything except make a phone call for them to pick me up. This is when the shop manager pretended to not know what I was talking about. He didn't know anything about a "25% upcharge". I guess I look pretty dumb and he wasn't expecting me to figure it out. I guess when you go into the shop and ask for a rental car they charge a 25% upcharge for your rental total and add it on to your bill. Not because they lent you a car to use but because they made a phone call that anybody could make and then profit off of it. If they did have a "25% upcharge they would have made $450 total off of making a phone call for me. Why he would want me to think he was helping me out, I do not know but as soon as I confronted him with logic and reasoning he seriously acted like I was making the whole thing up. This is the real treat.... after my car was in the shop for over a month and they knew I was paying out of pocket for a rental car.... I STILL HAD TO CALL THEM TO FIND OUT IT WAS DONE!!!! I'm not kidding you. I had been calling them every 4 days or so to ask when they thought it would be done and one day I called and they told me it was ready. When I went to get my car the shop manager didn't say a WORD to me. Although the work was great this was enough to warrant one star in my book.

XLR

by from Richmond, VA |

Great professional and personalized service.

Ms.

by from Highland Springs, VA |

Great service and the service associate was helpful, courteous and did a great job. The car was given to me as a 60th anniversary for the company I still work for.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Henrico,Va. |

service was great and right on time.

mr.

by from midlothian |

This dealer has professional and effective employees. They are honest and welcoming.