Parsons Opequon Motors

838 E. Moler Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25404

Used 800-827-2615

Great help!

by from winchester va |

Excellent help and customer service! We were looking for an SUV and found the perfect one. Many to choose from, both used and new. The process was fairly quick, I just hate buying cars period. This was not too bad!! We love our new Acadia!

Rip-off

by from Martinsburg,WV |

I brought my 2010 Cobalt in to this shop for a fuel system cleaning per owner's manual and milage. This included-fuel inj. ,fuel induction and throttle body cleaning. Charged me$239.95. My next oil change, they told me my throttle body needed cleaned. I told them, that's odd because I just had it cleaned 3 month's ago. She ''checked'' my record's and told me that they just cleaned the injector's.I told her that's odd because I was charged for the throttle body being cleaned also.In this 3 month period, my check engine light came on. Brought my car in and they said my under hood fuse block was bad. cost me $556.00. Tonight the check engine light came on and Auto Zone showed the same code's as it did the last time. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THIS SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent

by from Martinsburg |

This is one of the best automobile dealers in the entire area. The sales team and the service department are excellent all around. Please consider this Dealer before you buy your next vehicle. You will have a feeling of satisfaction when you buy from this dealer.

New car shopping

by from Charles Town, WV |

All people involved were great. Salesman Mike Williams was so helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Could not ask for more for dealer. Purchase my new Buick there.