Reynolds Subaru

249 Madison Road, Orange, VA 22960

New 877-260-7608
Used 888-853-6274
Service 888-480-5479

The dealership that service built since 1938!

In and out in 2 hours!!

by from Richmond, Va |

They had the used, low mileage, excellent condition Subaru I was looking for, at an excellent price. From entering the dealership to driving away in the Subaru was a little over 2 hours. Everyone was friendly and committed to customer service. Hopefully they will have the next vehicle I want to suit my needs - whatever they will be. Certainly worth the trip from Richmond.

Kevin Doud

by from North central PA. |

Drove almost 8 hours from northern PA to VA to get a new Subaru that I found thru their online sales. Friendly salesmen, the finance lady Lynn was exceptional! Its a family dealership. They don't play games. I highly recommend taking the time to at least give them a call for your next vehicle. As far as service, I live to far away to comment.

Review of Reynolds

by from Palmyra va. |

Overall Reynolds is a great place to by a car, I was looking for a Subaru forester, and I found just what I needed. customer service was good and the purchase went well.

I love my Crosstrek!

by from Charlottesville Va |

I recently purchased my fourth Subaru from Reynolds, and I am beyond happy. I went to the dealership to check out the new 2014 Forester, but after discussing the features and functionality I was looking for, David (my salesman) suggested the new XV Crosstrek. I had seen the XV Crosstrek on the Subaru website, but didn?t think I would like it. That being said, I am so glad I took the time to talk to David instead of just insisting on the Forester. The size, style, and drivability of the XV Crosstrek are perfect for me. I highly recommend both David and the dealership; it truly was a great buying experience. I really appreciate how David took the time to help me find the car that best suited my needs- even though it wasn't what I initially thought I wanted to buy.

Awesome Experience

by from Madison, VA |

Hello, I would like to say my buying experience was top notch at Reynolds'. The customer service I received has been very professional. From top to bottom I can think of no compliments. We were in the market for a 2013 Subaru Forester; visited a few dealerships but no luck. We gave the small town dealership in Orange a visit. Thomas the internet sales representative there was very knowledgeable and helpful in placing us in the Forester. I?ll try to keep it short, but food for thought. I have bought 3 new vehicles in the past 6 years. All of which have been in Northern VA, until now. Can?t express enough about how satisfied Reynolds? has made us. Thanks again

Great Dealership!

by from Gordonsville, VA |

All I can say is I had the best experience purchasing my vehicle. They were very polite, curious, and were not pushy! I would recommend all of my family, and friends here! If you are looking for the greatest experience purchasing a vehicle give these people a shot! I started my search through cars.com, and Thomas was the Internet Sales Manager that helped me with my purchase. Will go back when i need another vehicle.