Eide Hyundai

1300 S Washington St, Grand Forks, ND 58201

New 888-725-8365
Used 888-822-9150
Service 888-836-6276

Eide Hyundai where buying a car is fun again!

A new lease

by from Grand Forks,ND |

We leased a new Sonata at Eide's and I have to say, it was the best car buying experiance we've had. The staff was very nice and knew what they were talking about. They gave us a tour of the dealership to, so when we come back for service we know where to go.

October 14, 2013

We thank you for purchasing your new Sonata at Eide Hyundai of Grand Forks. We pride ourselves on making every buying experience a pleasurable one. If we can help you in any way in the future, please feel free to contact us. Thanks again and enjoy your new Hyundai.

Outrageous quotes!

by from grand forks, nd |

Brought in my vehicle for a loud noise my engine was making. The Eide dealership told me I needed to replace my timing belt which I do not know why the checked in the first place. The also said I needed to replace my two front struts and my complete exhaust system was rusted out which was going to be $1500 to replace. I said no and then took it to an auto repair shop that wasnt the dealership and they said the exhaust was fine and all I needed was to replace one part which would be $150. Completely wrong estimates and all they are trying to do is scam hard working people out of money. Never going to a dealership again.

March 14, 2014

When a customer brings in a vehicle with a problem, we do a complete vehicle inspection. In this case the struts and timing belt did not have much to do with your noise problem. The timing belts are required by the miles on the vehicle to maintain the factory warranty. Sometimes there is a communication issue on what the customer wants to accomplish. My guess is that repairing the exhaust probably would have fixed your noise. We do not scam people. We offer advice and repairs as our Certified technicians recommend. The degree that you wish to maintain your vehicle is strictly up to you.

Used vehicle bought

by from Edmore, ND |

Bought a used pickup from this dealership. Buying process was great. Got the vehicle home, one day, fuel pump went out. Dealership will not help with repairs at all. Would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Will not stand behind their sales.

February 14, 2014

John I'm sorry that you had a problem with your 1997 F-150, but when you purchase a vehicle that is $3999 and negotiate the price to $3000 there is no room to help fix things after the sale. This is why when you bought it and signed paperwork that said this vehicle is sold AS-IS, you are taking a risk. We can't predict if the fuel pump is going to fail. The truck is seventeen years old and the chances of some issues are there. So please stop bashing the dealership and tell the whole story about what you purchased.

Courtious sales persons

by from Grand forks,nd |

Did not purchase from this dealership but was by no means the fault of the dealership. Sales persons were polite and courteous whenever I spoke to them. They answered all questions and concerns to my satisfaction, unfourtently they just didn't have the right vehicle at this time.

October 14, 2013

Thank you for shopping at Eide Motors in Grand Forks. We're glad that we could answer all of your questions, we pride ourselves on customer service. I do hope in the future that you give us another opportunity to help you with the purchase of a new vehicle. Please contact us if you ever have any questions and stop in and visit, we'll have the coffee on.

Cindy

by from Mcville,ND |

Great people to work with!

June 13, 2013

We want to thank the Bjornstads for your Hyundai loyalty. We know that you are going to enjoy your Veracruz and have many nice trips with it. I hope your trip to Idaho to see the twins was fun. We are here for all your service needs, so give us a shout when ever you want. Thanks again and stay warm this winter. Paul Erickson

King of saving gas

by from Grand Forks N.DAKOTA |

Best car for gas mileage overall a great car thats fun to drive;would recommend to everyone.

June 11, 2013

We at Eide's have appreciated all your input from your mileage tests. It's given us great data to pass on to our Hyundai shoppers. Thank you for your patronage and we'll see you for coffee. Paul Erickson

Eide Huyandai

by from Wpg |

Requested detaisl ona car and pricing from this dealer. I never heard back from them. Real annoyance, I filled in all the detaisl to eb contacted and never was. Waste of time. I guess the economy is better than they state such that dealer ignores request.

October 14, 2013

I apologize if you were not contacted. We had just signed on with cars.com and were not capable of viewing your request or responding to it. We have many great Canadian customers and look forward to hearing from them always. Please consider us in the future, we will do our best to help you with any information you need. Thank you.