Eide Hyundai

Service 888-347-5849 Service 888-347-5849

Time Saving, Hassle Free, Fair Price

Great Car Once Again

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Just bought my second Genesis Coupe from this dealership after my other one was totaled. Jerry and Jeremy made sure I had everything I wanted in the vehicle inside and out as well as helping me pick out a few extras just for looks. I will definitely be going back!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Recently bought a 2012 Ford Focus here. Couldn't be happier with the sales staff, purchase process and the vehicle. The salesman was very nice and helpful with any questions I had. I have two other friends who also bought their car here and have had similar experiences. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Used vehicle bought

by from Edmore, ND |

Bought a used pickup from this dealership. Buying process was great. Got the vehicle home, one day, fuel pump went out. Dealership will not help with repairs at all. Would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Will not stand behind their sales.

Courtious sales persons

by from Grand forks,nd |

Did not purchase from this dealership but was by no means the fault of the dealership. Sales persons were polite and courteous whenever I spoke to them. They answered all questions and concerns to my satisfaction, unfourtently they just didn't have the right vehicle at this time.

October 14, 2013

Thank you for shopping at Eide Motors in Grand Forks. We're glad that we could answer all of your questions, we pride ourselves on customer service. I do hope in the future that you give us another opportunity to help you with the purchase of a new vehicle. Please contact us if you ever have any questions and stop in and visit, we'll have the coffee on.

Cindy

by from Mcville,ND |

Great people to work with!

June 13, 2013

We want to thank the Bjornstads for your Hyundai loyalty. We know that you are going to enjoy your Veracruz and have many nice trips with it. I hope your trip to Idaho to see the twins was fun. We are here for all your service needs, so give us a shout when ever you want. Thanks again and stay warm this winter. Paul Erickson

King of saving gas

by from Grand Forks N.DAKOTA |

Best car for gas mileage overall a great car thats fun to drive;would recommend to everyone.

June 11, 2013

We at Eide's have appreciated all your input from your mileage tests. It's given us great data to pass on to our Hyundai shoppers. Thank you for your patronage and we'll see you for coffee. Paul Erickson

A new lease

by from Grand Forks,ND |

We leased a new Sonata at Eide's and I have to say, it was the best car buying experiance we've had. The staff was very nice and knew what they were talking about. They gave us a tour of the dealership to, so when we come back for service we know where to go.

October 14, 2013

We thank you for purchasing your new Sonata at Eide Hyundai of Grand Forks. We pride ourselves on making every buying experience a pleasurable one. If we can help you in any way in the future, please feel free to contact us. Thanks again and enjoy your new Hyundai.

Eide Huyandai

by from Wpg |

Requested detaisl ona car and pricing from this dealer. I never heard back from them. Real annoyance, I filled in all the detaisl to eb contacted and never was. Waste of time. I guess the economy is better than they state such that dealer ignores request.

October 14, 2013

I apologize if you were not contacted. We had just signed on with cars.com and were not capable of viewing your request or responding to it. We have many great Canadian customers and look forward to hearing from them always. Please consider us in the future, we will do our best to help you with any information you need. Thank you.