Sunrise Chevrolet of Forest Hills

Used 888-607-5928
Service 888-896-2030

Located in Queens, Between Queens Blvd and Austin Street on 69th Road

nys inspection

by from forest hills, n.y. |

David was has always been very honest with me regarding my trailblazer, not having to spend more money . Thank you David .

Sunrise Chevrolet of Forest Hills responded to this review

February 6, 2015

Calogero, thank you for taking the time and leaving us a five star rating. We are pleased to hear our staff did such a great job. We hope to see you again! Sunrise Chevrolet

Smooth Operators

by from Flushing, Queens NYC |

I came to the dealership for my recalled items. I was in the place and out of the place quickly. I was called when my car was done the same day!. Yet, I had to retrieve my car the next day due to my schedule. The is place is great, good customer service. No complaints...

Good attention to details

by from Forest hill, new york |

Took my car for appointment, was greeted, by service rep who took my info. Was called within a few hours to advise me, of problems, that needed to be addressed.

Just like it should be.

by from Queens, new york |

My first vesit at dealership was pleasant, fast, timely and professional. I recommended a frand next day. My visit at dealership was pleasant, timely and professional. I recommended afrend next day.

Very happy Chevrolet owner

by from Forest Hills , New York |

Best move I ever made was going to Sunrise Chevrolet and buying a new car . The people are very knowledgeable , very friendly and very polite . I have recommended Sunrise Chevrolet to friends I know that were looking for a new vehicle

Having Carl back was a smart decision.

by from Glen Cove, NY |

Returned to your dealership for service when I heard that Carl was back. He is the best and the service is 100% better since his return.

Best Dealer Sunrise Chevrolet

by from New Hyde Park, NY |

It has never been as easy buying a car as through Sunrise Chevrolet, So much so I bought a Colorado and then leased a Trax for my daughters. Bob Masoomian was so fantastic, not pushy at all. For once I did not feel that I was being pushed into something I did not want. The staff is very friendly, there were no surprises and we are extremely happy with our new vehicles.

great service

by from brooklyn ny |

At the service dept, Marcus took extra steps to help me with my issues. It was very appreciated. This was my second visit there and I know I'll be back.

I didn't have a long wait. Everyone very friendly

by from Forest HIlls, NY |

It was a recall...my beef is not with the service people, just think a lousy key holder is not worth the trip. I already knew not to put more then just the key into the ignition

Super Sonic! Super Purchase!

by from Forest Hills, New York |

I was completely torn...initially, but now I believe that I made the right choice. I love the Sonic, but I have been a loyal Ford customer for 30 years; purchasing/leasing three Ford Focus'. So it took a leap of faith for me to believe in Brad, the manager and Engin my sales rep. I believe they were up front with the logistics of the vehicle and sale. I Thank you All for the great support and concern. I feel as if I can call if I have questions and believe that the sales team cared about me and not just selling me the vehicle. I look forward to my new relationship with GM/Chevy and love the Sonic so much! I also think the Spark is awesome! Now if I can just figure out how to use all of the new technology in the car, I guess I will be seeing Engin and Brad soon...thanks so much!

great place

by from forest hills,new york |

great place mike and the other dealers were nice and direct no hidden cost. i would recommend sunrise to all my friends and family.