Sunrise Chevrolet of Forest Hills

Service 888-896-2030

Located in Queens, Between Queens Blvd and Austin Street on 69th Road

New car purchase - 2015 Suburban LTZ

by from Whitestone, NY |

Peter Levy and Aaron Berg are great guys - made my purchase experience a breeze. I would highly recommend this place. Looking to purchase a second vehicle from them soon.

Best Dealership I have been to!

by from Woodside, NY |

If your looking to purchase a car I recommend Sunrise Chevrolet. I actually felt welcome at this dealership and Mr. Slavik Cucosh really went above and beyond any of mine or my family's expectations while providing a friendly 5 star car buying experience. We got a great car at a great price and were kept up to date every step of the way. Seek out Mr. Slavik at Sunrise Chevy and I promise you wont regret it. I really love my new Chevy. Thanks Mr. Slavik!!!

Axle recall fixed thanks to David and team

by from New York |

Brought in my Cruze for an inspection. I had been waiting on a part for the axle recall, and David surprised me by taking care of that too. He's taken care of my Cruze before and was awesome once again. The rest of the crew knew the recall inside out and even explained the latest bulletin to me. I appreciate all their hard work and help!

I was surprised that the staff lnside was all gone

by from New York |

I was surprised that the staff lnside was all gone from last summer when I bought the car .I also thought I would get a free oil change since I bought the car at Sunrise.

Worse experience getting service for my car

by from Forest Hills, NY |

The reason that I went to the dealer was for an oil change and to get a headlight fixed. The headlight needed to be put back in place, BUT was not done. I was told that it would cost $180.00 and that a salvage yard would charge less. I was told that I also needed brakes and I have the go ahead. What I was surprised was that I was charged 2 hours for the break job. Three (3) times before I went on a Saturday but this time I went during the week because the previous times the time spent was way too long. The previous times that I went on a Saturday I saw and overheard other customers that the mechanics that worked on the cars were standing around and complaining that they had to work on a Saturday. On one occasion the mechanic that was taking care of my car went to lunch and I had to wait another hour. On the previous Saturdays I waited for approximately 5 to 6 hours.

Buy American! Purchise my new 2014 Equinox LS

by from Ridgewood, New York |

Excellence! Peter Levy and all the staff of Sunrise Chevrolet smoothly walked my Family and I through buying our new Equinox. It was a great experience! Feels really good now to be apart of very well run American Business.

Horrible Service

by from Middle Village, NY |

Finance Department does not return calls. Called many times about renewing my service contract and a sales person would call back asking if I was interested in a new car and I would repeat that I need to extend my service contract. Last night I was told to call back in 10 minutes to speak with Kieth. Called back, no one answered left message. And guess what. "NO CALL BACK"

Great People

by from New York, NY |

We bought a pre-owned Traverse from Sunrise Chevy. The whole process was very smooth and stress free. Everything started from Mr. Engin, a super friendly gentleman. Everyone involved in the process are very nice and easy to talk to, even the financial personnel. "We are trying to make our customer happy" is what Mr. Engin told me about their service motto and I think that it is exactly what they are doing. After this purchase, what I get is not just a nice SUV, but also a friend-Mr Engin Cetin. If you find some car interesting to you in their inventory, just give them a call or a visit, you will not feel the time just got wasted based on my experience.

number one Chevrolet dealer

by from Brooklyn ny |

I specifically chose from Brooklyn to Queens to go to this particular dealership this is the fourth car lease I've had with Chevrolet and by far sunrise Chevrolet is the best service in the best deal I have ever experienced in particular Chris Stabile and Engin were amazing...providing me with an unbelievable experience and getting me the best deal possible I will continue to go to sunrise for my cars and recommend them to everybody in Brooklyn because the two Chevrolet dealers are horrible and unprofessional

The Best!

by from Middle VIllage, NY |

I went with my son to purchase his new Impala. Everybody here is great, especially Keith and Pete! The experience was delightful, which is rare in business today. I love cars and wanted to be a part of the experience and I'm really glad I got to

Knowledgeable sales staff - no hassles

by from Valley Stream, NY |

The sales staff listened to my needs and my price constraints. I needed a station car and they thought that a Cruze would fit the bill, It did, and later that day, I drove it home. I was very comfortable with the price. It was a no hassle experience.