Sunrise Chevrolet of Forest Hills

Service 888-896-2030

Located in Queens, Between Queens Blvd and Austin Street on 69th Road

New car purchase - 2015 Suburban LTZ

by from Whitestone, NY |

Peter Levy and Aaron Berg are great guys - made my purchase experience a breeze. I would highly recommend this place. Looking to purchase a second vehicle from them soon.

Extremely happy

by from Glendale NY |

Had an excellent experience Melvin our sales person was excellent highly recommend dealership Keith in finance was extremely helpful during the whole process. He was able to get us the rate we were looking for with no hassle.

GREAT SERVICE

by from HOWARD BEACH, NY |

MY OVERALL EXPERIANCE WITH CHEVY, WAS GREAT. I WAS UNAWARE OF THE OUTCOME AND THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS QUICK AND THEY DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET ME THE CAR I WANTED.KEITH WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO INSURE WE LEFT HAPPY.

Great Dealership!!!!

by from Middle Village, NY |

Staff was extremely helpful. It was a seamless experience with highly professional sales people. The process was completely transparent overseen by Keith Chaikin from start to finish. Highly recommend above all other Chevy dealers. I will be back again in three years - no question about it.

danger

by from Queens |

I went to sunrise because of the fantastic reviews however the finance manger ruined the entire process. Changed the terms without informing me, told me I had to purchase a warranty to get a lower interest rate. although I will never go back for anything I will say the sales people and managers are great. request anyone but the guy who sits in the office.

A Bad Experience

by from Queens, NY |

Called them in June in response to a recall notice. parts were unavailable, (understandable and not a problem). Gave them the recall notice details and VIN number. Five weeks later they called, said they had the parts. They said I had to make an appointment three weeks out for Aug. 26 at 9:00 AM. On Aug. 26, I joined the lineup of cars awaiting the service writer. This was 8:30. After forty minutes, when I'm the next car at the curb, a kid comes out, says if I leave the car, they won't get to it today. Tried to explain that it was THEM that gave me the date and time. The kid gave me that "I only work here" shrug and moved onto the next car behind me for the same speech. Sorry I bought two cars here and they'll never see me again. Oh, and left a message for the Service Manager to call me, which he never did...

2011 Aveon

by from Queens |

Slavik Cucosh, Bill, Dave, in fact the entire staff at Sunrise Chevrolet of Forest Hills made this car purchase a breeze. Answering my 10 thousand questions, the staff members were always professional and patient. Thanks guys.

Best Dealership I have been to!

by from Woodside, NY |

If your looking to purchase a car I recommend Sunrise Chevrolet. I actually felt welcome at this dealership and Mr. Slavik Cucosh really went above and beyond any of mine or my family's expectations while providing a friendly 5 star car buying experience. We got a great car at a great price and were kept up to date every step of the way. Seek out Mr. Slavik at Sunrise Chevy and I promise you wont regret it. I really love my new Chevy. Thanks Mr. Slavik!!!

Axle recall fixed thanks to David and team

by from New York |

Brought in my Cruze for an inspection. I had been waiting on a part for the axle recall, and David surprised me by taking care of that too. He's taken care of my Cruze before and was awesome once again. The rest of the crew knew the recall inside out and even explained the latest bulletin to me. I appreciate all their hard work and help!

I was surprised that the staff lnside was all gone

by from New York |

I was surprised that the staff lnside was all gone from last summer when I bought the car .I also thought I would get a free oil change since I bought the car at Sunrise.

Worse experience getting service for my car

by from Forest Hills, NY |

The reason that I went to the dealer was for an oil change and to get a headlight fixed. The headlight needed to be put back in place, BUT was not done. I was told that it would cost $180.00 and that a salvage yard would charge less. I was told that I also needed brakes and I have the go ahead. What I was surprised was that I was charged 2 hours for the break job. Three (3) times before I went on a Saturday but this time I went during the week because the previous times the time spent was way too long. The previous times that I went on a Saturday I saw and overheard other customers that the mechanics that worked on the cars were standing around and complaining that they had to work on a Saturday. On one occasion the mechanic that was taking care of my car went to lunch and I had to wait another hour. On the previous Saturdays I waited for approximately 5 to 6 hours.