Joe Bullard Cadillac

1419 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

New 877-425-3135
Used 877-716-4005
Service 877-876-2779

Excellent customer service. Above and surpassed

by from Tallassee al |

My husband and I were on vacation and found a vehicle I really loved. We did papers for it but then I started to get a bad migraine and had to leave. The customer service and concern I got after I left was amazing. I would drive three hours to buy this company in the future. This is a group of amazing caring people!! Thank you!!

Lots of inventory, but prices high.

by from Mobile, Al |

the service writers that worked here that knew anything about cars are gone to other local dealerships. The best salesman has gone to Mercedes of Mobile. Good luck at the parts counter, if you can get them to wait on you. I have owned Cadillacs since 1986. Still do! Not one bought here.

Ashley was a great salesperson!

by from Winter Haven, FL |

Ashley (I'm sorry I forgot her last name) was a terrific person to work with. It ended up the car I wanted sold before I could get there (it was a long distance drive and had things to arrange to do it) and she was so helpful. I had dealt with a lot of sellers, and she was the best one in this whole process. I wish I could have bought a car from her. I really appreciate how she went the extra mile when I hadn't even gotten there yet. Unfortunately, someone else thought the car was great too and bought it. But it is what it is and that doesn't alter the fact that Ashley was so helpful. I would go out of my way to buy there because of her honesty and good communication skills.

I was shuffled!

by from Biloxi, MS |

First I tried to contact through cars.com but the reponse was slow and I am not too sure that I was dealing with a real person emailing me back because I'd ask a specific question only to get an automated reponse returned that did not answer the question. Then I contacted via telephone to see if the specific car was there before driving there to purchase; once again I got the run around. This was a start to a continuing shuffle!!