Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks

Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks

2473 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks, ND 58201

New 888-306-0739
Used 888-304-3854

Satisfying customers needs and finding the right car or truck is our goal.

SALESPERSON AWESOME! BUYING EXPERIENCE SPOT ON!

by from GRAND FORKS, ND |

My salesperson was awesome and bubbly and upbeat! They worked out a deal to my liking!

Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks responded to this review

June 17, 2014

Phil Thank You for shopping at Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks. Enjoy your new car!!!!!

Issues with the sold product

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Bought a used Toyota from this dealer. With respect to their customer service in term of how they treat you, welcome you, etc. they are quite good. But here is the issue with the used cars on their lot. They have some nice cars and they look nice. No one at the dealership knows if the car actually runs good. No one at the dealership seems to have tested the cars. I test ran four different cars and all of them had problems ranging from breaks, transmission, bad battery, really really bad air filters, etc. All these cars I drove has less than 50k miles on them and all of them have been previously serviced at Lithia. A car that is on the lot for sale must have been checked all round and fluids and filters replaced. I wanted a specific model, I test drove and bought it as it seemed to have the least problems among all the cars I test drove that day. I did tell the m that I will get back to fix the issues I believed the card had. They are pretty aggressive in their sales (but most of the dealers I know are). Later on when I took the car back for those minor services, I am pretty sure, the service was not done (because they were back logged - despite an appointment) and the service manager simply noted that customer's issues were looked into and everything checked out fine. I took it to a different dealer and got the stuff fixed for a small price. So my opinion is that the buyer should before buying ensure if the fluids and filters have been changed. Take it for a thorough test drive. Do not trust the dealer. This one especially.

Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks responded to this review

November 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention. My name is Randy Gillian and I am the new General Manager here at Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks. I would like to personally apologize for your experience with your purchase. I can assure you that all of our used vehicles go through a very thorough inspection process. I have been in contact with our service department to insure that we are aware of what happened and determined to not have this ever happen again. Also your vehicle was under 80,000 miles so it would have come with a 60 day 3,000 mile warranty. This warranty covers anything that needs to be fixed other than normal wear and tear items. I only wish I was here to ensure that you were properly taken care of. I would like to personally invite you to come in and meet me. I will try my best to make it up to you. Once again thank you for your comments. We are always looking for better ways to train our people in customer service. I look forward to meeting you. Randy Gillian, General Manager.