Bay Chevrolet, Inc.

(5.0) 3 Reviews

2900 Government Blvd, Mobile, AL 36606

Great experience buying a new car!

by from Red Level,Al |

We are so happy with our 2015 Malibu it's everything we wanted in a new car and more! The salesman Jordan Smith at Bay Chevrolet was so helpful and knew every answer to all our questions about all the cars we looked at and went above and beyond to make sure that we got the best car and deal for our budget. He was very friendly as were everyone else at the dealership, we felt very comfortable and never pressured with our car buying experience at Bay Chevrolet . We will be back in the furture for any of our car needs.

Repeat Buyer

by from Mobile, AL |

I bought my very first brand new car from Bay Chevrolet. The buying process was great-no pressure no hassle. I can be a car salesman worst nightmare but at Bay, there was no need for that. The whole process was smooth and I had a great time buying my car. I always have my service done at Bay. The Service Writers are very professional and courteous. They let you know when you need a service via email and any safety/service recalls are handled as quickly as possible. They are very forthcoming with information and I have never been surprised when I went to pay. When I decided to upgrade to a bigger vehicle, I had the same wonderful buying experience. I would recommend Bay Chevrolet to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Nice people

by from Mobile, AL |

Very helpful and cooperative. Took my information on what I was looking for and promised to call me if they get one.