DeVoe Buick GMC and Subaru of Naples

Service 877-234-0922

2011 Buick Dealer of the Year

The teacher

by from Fort Myers |

Bought a used Buick at a fair price. The process was smooth and the salesperson was excellent. Very impressed by the attention to detail by the salesperson. He made sure everything was to our satisfaction. Excellent prep work on the car. It looks like new.

Rev. Fred Cowardin

by from Port Charlotte, Florida |

This dealership is approximately 60 miles from where I live. I was in contact with them by phone and got the information of the car I was interested in. I had purchased a car from them several years ago. They were very considerate and helpful. The car they had did not fit the requirements I desired. They are a top-noch company and very honest. Rev. Fred Cowardin.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Rev Fred! We were more than happy to assist and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

Rev. Fred Cowardin

by from Port Charlotte, Fl. |

Although I did not get to the dealership I dealt with them over the phone, and had a very good experience. They were very courteous and helpful. I have purchased from them before and have a good relationship. Circumstances prevented me from going to the dealership as I live some 60 miles. I am in contact with them if another car comes available. Pastor Fred Cowardin.

September 12, 2014

Thank you Pastor Fred! We greatly appreciate the kind words and hope you are able to come by and see us in the future. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if ever you have any other questions or car needs!

good deal

by from Naples FL |

I was looking for a new car. We stopped at Devoe Buick GMC and Subaru of Naples and found a car we liked. And we got a good deal.

June 28, 2014

Wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing your kind words. We were happy to assist and hope to work with you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing DeVoe Buick GMC!

Ok for a car dealer

by from Naples, fl |

Hate car shopping but this experience was ok. Not being eager to buy, not having to buy, doing research made it tolerable. Salesperson was helpful. Process was, as expected, slow. Car buying is what it is...not pleasant.

April 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We understand that buying a car can be stressful, but rest assured, we strive to provide the best experience to our customers and take customer feedback very seriously to help us better our services. We value your business and hope to have another opportunity to work with you and make your next experience more enjoyable.