Hubbard Chevrolet

New 888-857-0476
Used 888-768-9069
Service 877-382-7600

Integrity- Quality- Service

Great Overall Experience...NO DRAMA!!!!

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

I have been to hundereds of dealers across the Country. I pass several Chevrolet Dealers to get to this dealership. The sales process is unhurried and there is never any Drama. The service department realizes the importance of communicating with their customer. If you are looking for the ideal automobile dealership experience, you should consider Hubbard Chevrolet. They NEVER sell disappointments.

Love our new Malibu

by from Colton, Oregon |

Online shopping for a Chevy Malibu brought us to Hubbard Chevrolet. Best price around for what we were looking for. Frank was very helpful and was knowledgable of all the equipment and accessories that the Malibu offers. Very simple transaction and no hassle dealing. We are very pleased with the whole experience and appreciate the friendly service.

Super great experience, every time!

by from Canby Oregon |

This is the second time I bought a car from Hubbard Chevrolet, and I continue to be amazed at how incredibly awesome they treat their customers. My salesperson is Stacey Boyer, and I cannot think of one single complaint. She is very attentive during the buying process, and make sure that I am happy while I wait. This literally is a no hassle, no problem process. Stacy is very honest when she tells me what the next step of the process is, and how long it will take. I have been made to feel like my sale, is the biggest sale of the day. It is very clear that the owners/managers and all of their employees, care very much about the customer, more than they care about the sale of the car. That is a good feeling, knowing that you are more than just dollars in their pockets. In my opinion, they go above and beyond to make sure that every customer leaves, with that special feeling of satisfaction. They also do not sell any junk. Every car on their lot, is in good repair, and very good quality. I can drive off the lot, feeling confident that my new car is in the next one condition. I absolutely would never buy a car anyplace else but Hubbard Chevrolet.

stacy is the best!!!

by from hubbard, or |

I am in the market for a car. I have been in contact with stacy multiple times going into the dealership in she even gave me her cell phone number when I can call her any time.she has graciously taking the time two help and answered all my phone calls even though I have not bought a car yet when im ready to buy a car I am definitely going to Hubbard Chevrolet and only buying from Stacy.she told you up front what you need and only has your best interests. She has made the car buying process very easy and very likeable.

Best car buying experience I have ever had

by from Aurora, OR |

Debbie Bowar and the others at Hubbard Chevrolet made my car buying experience easy along with fun I might add. I went there at 6:15 pm and drove away in my new Chevy Cruze at 8 pm . They gave me a fair price for my trade in and it was a very smooth and simple process from start to finish.And I am very happy with my new car. Hubbard Chevrolet is where my car buying will be done from here on out. I would suggest you give them a try.

A Wonderful Experience

by from Mt Angel, Oregon |

I do not usually write reviews but in this case I had to let all car buyers know what an unbelievable experience I had with Hubbard Chevrolet. From the moment I walked on the lot till the signing of the contract, it could not have gone any smoother. I was greeted by the sales manager Bill Lively, I told him I was interested in a new truck. I also mentioned to him that I was leaning towards a new Ford but wanted to check out the new Chevrolet. He showed me several trucks and the changes that Chevy has made for 2014. He answered all my questions and never putting any pressure on me. I have to admit that before I walked on the lot, I was just killing time because I had made up my mind that I was going to purchase a ford. Well I now own a New Chevy High Country truck. I want to thank Bill and the whole sales team at Hubbard, you made me and my wife feel like family instead of just another set of buyers.

NO HASSLE AND GREAT SALESMANSHIP NO PRESSURE

by from Canby OR |

Stacey Boyer, was my sales person, she was exacting and on top of every question I had and I had a lot of questions. I don't normally like dealing with pushy sales people, Stacey B. is not one of those people! Because of my wife and I busy schedule she came to us and that say's a lot in my book. The staff and facilities are excellent and friendly like a small town dealership should be. I give this Chevrolet dealership 5 stars! And I, I mean love our Traverse!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Mt. Angel, Oregon |

I have just purchased a 2014 Silverado High Country from Hubbard Chevrolet and I would like to say it was one of the best experiences I have had with buying a vehicle. From the moment I walked on the lot till the signing of the papers, it was truly a delight. Bill Livley is the sales manager that took the time himself to show me the different model trucks and explain all the options. I know he had a lot more important things to do but he insisted on helping me find the truck that would best fit me. The fact of the matter is, Bill and all his sales staff make you feel like you are special and part of there family. This is the 4th vehicle that I have purchased from Hubbard Chevrolet and I would like to tell all people reading this review, before you buy your next vehicle, visit Hubbard Chevrolet and ask for Bill Livley. Thank You Hubbard Chevrolet!! John Montegna

A great and easy car purchase

by from Oregon City |

My wife and I purchased an Impala today. Our sales associate was Debi Bowar, She is very friendly, knowledgeable and plays NO games. We appreciate the quick transaction and the friendly people. When showing up at a car dealership, most of us wonder what the experience is going to be like. Our Hubbard Chevrolet experience was easy and enjoyable. Thanks you.

Great service, so easy to just make it happen

by from Newberg Oregon |

We have been working with Bill Lively for years. Love him, he listens to what we are looking for and then never gives up. Makes it easy for us to discuss over the phone and then works to get us the lowest interest and payments. Treats us like we one of his family members. We appreciate him and his team over and over.

Quick and painless and a happy customer

by from Hubbard, Oregon |

I suddenly found myself with out a car. I talked to Hubbard Chevrolet and told them what I was looking for in a used car. They had offered to show me a car and then even drove it out to my house to show it to me. The car turned out to be much, much better then I had expected and it was at a very reasonable price! The monthly payments and added optional protection they offered to me, was very affordable! I think from the time I walked into the sales office and walked out with the keys in my hand to drive the car home, was ruffly an hour or so. I have bought new cars before and I know it takes around 3 hours or sometimes more, so I was well pleased about the total time I was there. Here is a "thank you" to my sales lady, Stacy Boyer and associates, for being so helpful in my purchasing this car! She is a great sales lady, down to earth, and never tried to pressure me into anything, and also was a great listener. Also, she was very knowledgeable with answering my questions.