Hubbard Chevrolet

New 888-857-0476
Used 888-768-9069
Service 877-382-7600

Integrity- Quality- Service

Great Overall Experience...NO DRAMA!!!!

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

I have been to hundereds of dealers across the Country. I pass several Chevrolet Dealers to get to this dealership. The sales process is unhurried and there is never any Drama. The service department realizes the importance of communicating with their customer. If you are looking for the ideal automobile dealership experience, you should consider Hubbard Chevrolet. They NEVER sell disappointments.

January 16, 2013

Thank you for your comments Jim. We appreciate your business in both sales and service! We sincerely try to make peoples experiences here at Hubbard Chevrolet easy and fun!

Amazing Experience .. AGAIN!

by from Beaverton, OR |

This is my second purchase with Hubbard and BIll Lively! My families 5th purchase in two years and its not a coincidence. Bill is by far the most trustworthy and real person to work with. He listens to what is wanted and goes above and beyond every.single.time usually exceeding expectations. I will never buy from another and so very grateful that I am able to continue to work with Bill.

Bill and Hubbard Chevrolet are TOP NOTCH!!!

by from Beaverton, OR |

Hubbard Chevrolet is the ONLY place I will ever buy and that is in part to one person. Bill Lively. I just purchased my second vehicle from them in two years and yet again Bill is the most amazing person I have ever worked with. He took the time to hear out my desires and needs and was honest and forthright with advice and options. He is completely trustworthy and was not afraid to go above and beyond when I wanted the moon. He completely delivered. I had to drive a ways to pick up my vehicle and was in and out within a half hour. He had everything drawn up and ready to roll. I am always so impressed with him and will continue to buy from him and refer to him. My family is and will continue to not only Chevrolet drivers but Bill Buyers!

An Honest Deal

by from Woodburn, OR |

We bought our first new car ever here - a Chevy Sonic LT. Debi worked with us and I cannot say enough about how refreshing the experience was. Instead of trying to up-sell us on everything under the sun, she was straightforward and listened to what we were looking for. Can't say enough good things about the whole experience in general and DEBI in particular. Definitely going back in a couple of years to replace our other car. Will recommend them.

Our truck buying experience with Bill and Frank

by from Oregon City, Oregon |

Randy and I appreciated the efforts these to guys put out for us. We love our new truck. It was their diligence that got us the truck we were seeking. Thank you again for all your hard work. We will be back again someday for a new car. Randy and Linda

Best experience EVER

by from Newberg OR |

This was an incredible experience. We called in and told them what we were looking for. Bill was incredible. He got exactly what we wanted down and said he'd do whatever he could to help. He called and let us know about a couple of rigs that night have worked and when we said they wouldn't he never pushed, just said "ok, I'll find a better one". We were incredibly specific about what we wanted and Bill found exactly what we were looking for. He was straight forward about the pricing and trade value of our vehicle without us having to even set foot on the lot until the day the car showed up. We went and everything was exactly what he said it would be! The paperwork was ready for us when we arrived and it was the easiest, smoothest, hassle free process I've ever experienced. I worked in the industry for nearly 10 years as a salesman and manager and after several frustrating attempts to find cars at other dealers this was by far, hands down the best customer service of them all. I'll never buy from anyone but Bill Lively again. Thanks Bill!

Great buying experience

by from Molalla, OR |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Hubbard Chevrolet. I worked with Bill Lively from start to finish. He showed me different vehicles that were in my price range and would meet my needs. He went on the test drive, negotiated my interest rate and Answered all my questions. Both my experiences with Hubbard have bee great, no doubt I will purchase my next vehicle from Hubbard, easy, honest and informed specialist!! Linda

Great Experience

by from Sherwood OR |

Over the years of buying truck I have had to sit in dealerships for hours. . . . Not with Bill Lively. He is a great guy. He worked really hard to get our interest rate down as low as he could, stayed late just for us to be able to come into sign. He's easy to work with, no pressure kinda guy, knew exactly what we wanted and needed. We will definitely purchase from him again. Thank you Bill Lively, Gina and Robin Paschall Creative Landcare Inc

April 30, 2015

Thank you for your purchase. We are pleased to hear that your time here at Hubbard Chevrolet was positive. We are also happy to hear that Bill was able to lower your rate. Great News! Thank you again for your business. We really appreciate it!

Wonderful, clean, helpful and very personable!!

by from Rickreall, Ore |

Bill Lively always gives us a great experience when we buy a car from him, it must be our 4 cars now. Very polite and goes way out of his way to make us happy with our vehicle! I wouln't go anywhere else!! Terry & Cindy Noreen

April 30, 2015

Thank you Terry and Cindy for yor continued business here at Hubbard Chevrolet. We appreciate the review and your repeated business.

AWESOME Dealership/Billy/Service/Salesfolks!!

by from Beaverton Oregon |

OK Folks, if you want to buy a car the way it SHOULD BE, you really need to make the drive to beautiful downtown Hubbard Ore. and visit this dealership!! COUNTRY BOY BILL LIVELY, and his wonderful sales team, are experts in small town friendliness and making sure you are a satisfied, returning customer. No glass palace and slick suits with high pressure sales spiels, that will 'turn you" for asking a question.......Not these folks.. Have bought 5 rigs in last 6 years and will ONLY buy from Bill, and Hubbard. At the age of 10 years old in 1965 I was with my Pa when he bought a new Chevrolet truck from a small Chevy dealership in eastern Montana. I remember him just picking it out and signing papers, and a handshake.. just the way it is at Hubbard 50 years later!!! Take the drive--IT IS WORTH IT!! Thanks Billy!!

April 30, 2015

Thank you Monte for the great review. We pride ourselves in being "COMPLETELY DIFFERENT" from those city slickers. We strive in making a vehicle purchase easy, quick and fun! We are not into high pressure, but rather to be available to provide knowledge and make your vehicle purchase the right one for you - not us. Again, thank you for the terrific - honest review. We really appreciate it.

Thank you BILL!!!

by from Newberg oregon |

I never hesitate when I need a vehicle to send Bill a message of my wants and needs and he always does his very best to get me everything I ask for. This is my 4 car I have purchased from him and I will continue to use him for any others we need along the way. He has helped both my mom and dad, and sure my mom will be in the market soon for a new vehicle!!!Thanks Bill for always taking care of me and at the same time my kids and making sure that when my husband comes in to sign papers everything is ready!!!YOU ROCK

April 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your repeated business. We really apprecate you refering business to your mom and dad. A majority of our business comes from repeat and referral. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thanks again for your business!