Hubbard Chevrolet

New 888-857-0476
Used 888-768-9069
Service 877-382-7600

Integrity- Quality- Service

Great Overall Experience...NO DRAMA!!!!

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

I have been to hundereds of dealers across the Country. I pass several Chevrolet Dealers to get to this dealership. The sales process is unhurried and there is never any Drama. The service department realizes the importance of communicating with their customer. If you are looking for the ideal automobile dealership experience, you should consider Hubbard Chevrolet. They NEVER sell disappointments.

bills does it again!!!

by from Newberg OR |

Bill always come to my rescue.... he always gets me just what I want with no questions. He's the only person. I will ever buy a car from!!!

for Bill Livley at Hubbard Chevrolet

by from Washougal, Washington |

We bought a new car last year from Bill Livley at Hubbard Chevrolet and the complete experience was so amazing that we came back this year and bought a new truck from Bill.We will never go any where else but to Bill.We have had two other family members go to Bill and buy a new car and also a couple of friends are going to him looking for a new car as we speak because of the way that Bill takes care of his customer's and you always leave with the feeling that he really cares about you and your needs.I just cant imagine getting any better service anywhere else. Bill and Hubbard Chevrolet will always get our business.We recommend Bill and the Hubbard dealership to everyone we know and know that they will be completly satisfied with their service!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Bill

Honest integrity

by from Canby, oregon |

We keep our vehicles long term so do not have a lot of experience with car dealerships. We do,however, recognize integrity and honesty and felt comfortable working with this dealership and in particular our sales person, Debra Bower. The follow up after buying was amazing and the continual feeling of being valued as customers goes on and on. We bought the truck we wanted not one a dealership wanted to sell us and we feel that we also received a fair value for our trade in and the overall negotiations we again feel were fair and easy. We had gone to other dealerships while looking for our Silverado but believe that Hubbard Chevrolet was our best and fairest option.

November 27, 2014

Thank you Ted for your positive review. We are very honored to have earned your business. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with Debra and that you are happy with the follow up as well. Again, thank you so much for your business!

One Great Dealership

by from Mt Angel, Oregon |

I want to Thank Bill Livley for working with me on the new purchase of a 2015 Silverado. This was not the usual situation and I need to explain to all. I have bought 5 different vehicles from Hubbard in the past 5 years and have been very happy with all purchases. In August of this year I purchased a 2014 Chevy Silverado High Country with a 6' 6" bed. It was a beautiful truck and I thought I was given a very good price. After 3 months of driving it and putting over 6,000 miles on it, I decided that I wanted a short box truck that would fit in my garage. I called Bill and explained my situation and what I wanted to replace my truck with. I figured this was going to cost a lot of money to change trucks and I would not have blamed the dealership or Bill. To my great surprise Bill told me that he would take the truck back and find me a short box that I would like and that would fit in the garage. I now have a new 2015 Silverado Z71 that is absolutely beautiful and without having to pay any additional money. I cannot thank Bill Livley and Hubbard Chevrolet for bending over backwards to make me one very happy customer !!!

November 27, 2014

Thank you for your continued support of Hubbard Chevrolet John. We are happy that Bill could accommodate you and help you out. Thanks for the positive review.

Vickie Hibberd

by from Hubbard, Oregon |

Went to Hubbard again after buying a car from them 4 years ago. As usual it was a pleasant experience and our sale person Debi Bowar was great! We were in and out in 2 hours of hassle free negotiations. We received a lot of extras that we didn't even ask for. She even took the time to sync my phone to the car for hands free usage. We continue to be impressed with this dealership and would go nowhere else to buy or get service. A-one from top to bottom. Thank you Debi for the pleasant, thorough experience!!!

November 27, 2014

Thank you Vickie for your continued business. Debi is great at helping as much as possible to make the car buying experience hassle free. We are glad to hear that she could sync your phone to your car as well - Everything is so high tech now it is important that you are ready to go when you leave the dealership. Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.

Bill Lively is by far the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Hubbard |

I will never go anywhere else to buy a vehicle... Bill Lively is by far the BEST at what he does, cant even call him a car salesman, because he will go above and beyond the call of duty. He took such great care of me and made sure I was getting a car that fit me to a T, was safe for myself and my children and last but not least was in MY price range. He went out of his way on numerous things to make me happy and was so patient in the process. I am sad this deal is all done, if I could do it all over again tomorrow I would! He is seriously one in a million and I will refer all my friends, family and acquaintances directly to him no questions asked!!! Thank you Bill, I am one happy girl!!!! ~Stephanie

November 27, 2014

Thank you Stephanie for such a great review. We are pleased to hear that Bill helped you out so much. Making sure you and your kids are safe in your new vehicle is important to us. This is a very positive comment for us to hear as we are very family oriented here at the dealership. Thanks again for your business and for taking the time to write the review.

Wouldn't buy a car from any other dealer!

by from Dundee, Oregon |

We have purchased at least 5 vehicles from Bill Lively at Hubbard Chevrolet. His customer service is always the best. We have found he does every thing he can to make the process of buying a vehicle as easy and stress free as possible. We always walk away feeling like we got a great deal, and that their top priority is to get us what we need and want at the best price possible. We have recommended many others to Hubbard Chevrolet, and to Bill Lively, and will continue to do so in the future!

November 27, 2014

Thank you Billie for your continued business and your positive review. Bill does make the car buying experience fun. We appreciate the referrals as well. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Hubbard Chevrolet.

Bill can find whatever you want!

by from Dundee, Oregon |

I've gotten two vehicles through Bill Lively and he has found the perfect vehicle both times. If you tell him what you want Chevrolet or any other make he will find what you want and within your price range! Or even lower!

November 27, 2014

Thank you for your business Shawn. Yes - we can usually find most makes and models for customers to purchase. We really appreciate the positive review. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

I have bought multiple vehicles...

by from Dundee, OR |

I have found Bill to be a very honest car dealer. I have bought multiple vehicles from him, and never ended up with "buyers remorse". The sales approach is very honest with no games. You are treated with the utmost respect and the focus is always what is best for the customer. Rod

November 27, 2014

Thank you Rod for your positive review. It is great to hear that our sales approach is honest with no games. This is what we strive for with every guest who walks through the door. We want a positive experience and it sounds like you had this with Hubbard Chevrolet. Thank you very much for your business.

Bill Lively does it again - over and above

by from Newberg |

I wasn't 100% satisfied with a recent car purchase only because of me not checking a few features on the car.... so contacted Bill again and asked him to see what he could do so I would be this time. He jumped through every hoop he could to get it all worked out in one day. I trust him enough we didn't even test drive it or go look at it in person. Just knew it would be the right one and he made it happen. So appreciate his attention to detail and hard work time after time. And now I'm in love again with my red Traverse!!!!

November 26, 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy that Bill could help you out as much as he did. We are even more pleased that you are happy with your new Traverse. Thanks so much for your business.