Hubbard Chevrolet

New 888-857-0476
Used 888-768-9069
Service 877-382-7600

Integrity- Quality- Service

Great Overall Experience...NO DRAMA!!!!

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

I have been to hundereds of dealers across the Country. I pass several Chevrolet Dealers to get to this dealership. The sales process is unhurried and there is never any Drama. The service department realizes the importance of communicating with their customer. If you are looking for the ideal automobile dealership experience, you should consider Hubbard Chevrolet. They NEVER sell disappointments.

Great Dealership

by from Woodburn,Or |

Been looking at their selection for years finally stopped in and glad I did. Stacy was great to work with met Lance nice people. Bought a nice clean 2006 Silverado work truck and very pleased with it. Thanks again I'll be back when it's time.

Enjoyable experience

by from Aurora, OR |

Our car buying experience at Hubbard Chevrolet was truly enjoyable! Demetrio went above and beyond by coming in after hours to ensure we received a promo deal before it expired. This kind on service is one of a kind. He made the entire process extremely easy. The people at Hubbard Chevrolet care about their customers and it shows! We highly recommend purchasing a vehicle at Hubbard Chevrolet!!!!

Great experience

by from Aurora, Oregon |

Bill found us a truck that met all our needs. The 250 Super Duty is great and will be back if we need any other car or truck. Thanks Bill....Curtis too.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your business and the review. Enjoy your truck! We hope to see you for your vehicle maintenance as well. Thanks again!

Great Buy without ANY Pressure

by from Woodburn, Oregon |

When I initially was thinking of buying a newer vehicle, the first thing was having to "deal" with the salesperson and the stereotype of pressuring into buying a vehicle I was only contemplating on buying. I wasn't sure what to expect, so I went online to view the vehicles on the lot and then a pre-qualification. I received a phone call from a nice gentlemen, Frank Estelle, who made only general inquiries. It was a good conversation, including test driving the vehicle before any further financial discussion happened. I went in to the dealership and test drove the Dodge Avenger and the whole time, it was such a good ride. It was the type of vehicle I was looking for and was very comfortable working with Frank. The financial transaction was every smoother yet. Working with their financial representative and Frank made it very possible to finance the vehicle, stay within my budget and have an affordable down payment. The overall experience was extremely GREAT and felt comfortable without any of that stereotype pressure. I've been enjoying my new Dodge Avenger for a few days and I'm still very pleased with the purchase. GREAT JOB Hubbard Chevy!!!

June 25, 2014

Thank you for keeping the business local! We really appreciate your business and the great review. Thank you for choosing us to help represent the princesses in the Mexican Fiesta. See you soon!

Family owned - family friendly !!!

by from Woodburn, Oregon |

Thank you Hubbard Chevrolet for making this a memorable Mother's Day for me!!! This is the fifth vehicle we have purchased from the Berkey family and Hubbard Chevrolet ! About a year ago I emailed Hubbard Chev to see if they had a particular vehicle I was looking for. I "immediately" got a response from Bill Lively. Over the months we would correspond back and forth on different vehicles. I couldn't decide what I wanted. Bill told me I could come in a drive something for a weekend to see if I liked it - no pressures, just suggestions. He would find something he thought I would like and drop me a note. Finally, I decided on a Tahoe and emailed Bill - told him the parameters I was looking for and my price range. Also told him I didn't want that big dealership back and forth, wasting a day and getting frustrated - one time, one price, one person....and as always Hubbard Chev came thru - and I finally met Bill - what a charmer. Bill definitely knows his stuff and is truthful - hard to find these days. If we were being bamboozled, we wouldn't even know it - lol - only kidding!!! We made a new friend in Bill - he is an awsome person ! Over the 30 years we have been dealing with the Berkey family, we have never been disappointed......Duane and Mark in parts are wonderful, and Demetrio - so good to connect with you again - you are a "great" finance manager !!! We drove home with a 2014 Chevy Tahoe - and I am stylin' now ! Traded by poor worn out 2002 Blazer in on it - so sad to see it go, it was a good friend - as I am sure my new Tahoe will be!! Thanks again Hubbard Family for treating us as that "family" !!!!

May 31, 2014

Thank you Mark and Paula for your continued business over the years. We appreciate it more than you know! We hope you are enjoying your new Tahoe. Your Blazer will be a great pre-owned vehicle for someone. You took great care of it! Thank you again and it was great seeing you! Anisa Berkey

AWESOME!

by from St. Paul, Oregon |

AWESOME experience! Nothing better than a hometown, historic Chevrolet dealership! I've had many great services experiences and now and AWESOME buying experience at Hubbard Chevrolet. Make sure you talk to Bill Lively!

May 31, 2014

Thank you Joe for your business in both our Service Department and our Sales Department. Your loyalty means the world to us!

Horrible problem / Great customer service

by from Portland, OR |

Came in and bought a truck to pull my large boat last week. The salesperson misquoted the tow rating for the truck I purchased. It was a horrible situation because I had put 500 miles on the truck before service told me that my truck, with its small rear end ratio, would not be able to tow my boat. The sales department was very pleasant during this trying time and they did replace my, now used, truck with an identical replacement. With bigger towing gears, of course. I even got a slightly better finance rate the second time around. I'm sure it was a difficult decision for them to make. It's a loss that probably ate up a lot of their profit margin on that truck. But they did the right thing and really came through for us. They also did so without me having to yell or scream or threaten. It really shows that they have the highest level of integrity. Enough about that. I originally purchased the truck because of the great sales experience I got at Hubbard. The website was well maintained and their pricing was better than the other local dealerships' I saw online. I had walked away from another Chevy dealership because of the high-pressure sales tactics. Hubbard was much more laid back and pleasant. Thanks Frank! I got what, I felt, was a great price without having to haggle. They even gave me more on my trade than I was offered elsewhere. Really enjoyed dealing with Demetrio in finance. And I would like to give special thanks to Bill the sales manager. Overall, a great dealership experience. Well worth making the drive in from Portland. I would gladly return, and have already referred neighbors to Hubbard.

May 31, 2014

Thank you Stephen for your business. What could have been a horrible situation luckily turned into a positive one. Customer satisfaction is our number one concern here. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix the problem. Enjoy that beautiful new truck!

Fantastic buying experience!!!!!!!!

by from St. Paul, OR |

I was searching for months for a used/new pickup, after not having much luck I contacted Bill. A few days later I was in his office signing papers on a great 2007 Chevy 2500.I have bought from Bill in the past and would recommend him to anyone!!! THANKS Bill

April 28, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad that we could help you out! Enjoy your Chevy 2500!

Another Great Buying Experience!!

by from Gervais, Oregon |

Another wonderful experience!! Not only did I get the car I wanted, below (KBB) Kelly Blue Book, but I also received more than KBB for my car. I did everything via text, got approved with a great rate from a local bank and only came into sign papers and was out. Not the 3 to 4 hour process that most car dealerships put you through. I have sent several friends and family members to Bill or Demetrio to get their next vehicle. A great place to buy!!

April 22, 2014

Thank you Shelly for the great comments. We appreciate your business. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Great Service

by from St. Paul, Or |

I love my new Chevy Cruze. Bill is so helpful and I enjoyed working with him. I would not go anywhere else to buy a car!! My husband and I are actually looking at buying a pick-up from this dealership because we enjoy working with Bill. Hubbard Chevrolet is the only way to go!!!!!

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your review. We agree, Bill is not only a fun person to work with, but very knowledgeable and helpful as well. Enjoy your Cruze. AND - Thank you for your business!