Miller Buick GMC

Used 866-983-8856
Service 866-983-8890

Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Staten Island, NY |

We leased a 2015 Arcadia. We are very happy with our new SUV. Our Sales Consultant Andre Farago was knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. He provided outstanding customer service and ensured that we knew everything about our vehicle before we drove off. We've been leasing for years, and this was one of the best experiences we've had. We highly recommend Andre and Miller-Buick. Thank you...

Andre Farago is awesome

by from woodbridge nj |

Andre spent alot of time with me explaining the 2015 gmc terrain showed me how to use all the features that come with it and also took the time to work with me on getting to the amount i wanted to pay. Andre is a great guy and a great salesman

Survey

by from Melbourne, FL |

Awesome guys. Real good experience with my purchase on my new vehicle. Andre was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Andre Farago

by from Staten island NY |

This is the first time we are leasing a vehicle and both Andre and Alexa have made this experience better than expected. Alexa helped with quotes and scheduled an appointment so we would not be lost when we came in. Andre went above and beyond his responsibilities to ensure that we walked out with everything we wanted and more. He worked with us and found us the best possible price and also assisted in finding us the best price for insurance. His customer service is unmeasured and we would recommend if you are in the market for a vehicle to give him a call.

2007 HONDA ACCORD, " McCall, Bobby McCall "

by from Dayton, NJ |

Listen UP!!! If you are looking for a car, BOBBY MCCALL ( Yes, I'm shouting ) is the man to see!!!! He is at Miller Buick GMC, Woodbridge, NJ. I can't see anybody in a worst position than I was in at the time. Not only did Bobby say he would help me get the loan, HE DID IT!!!! Again, I THANK YOU. Everyone Remember this name,.... " McCaLL Bobby McCALL "

GMC 2015 Terrain

by from Staten Island NY |

I just purchased a GMC 2015 Terrain. I couldn't be more happier. This car has so many features and it drives so smooth for a truck . I worked with Andre Fargo. If you come to GMC on route 1 ask for Andre. He was an absolute pleasure to work with . He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and he assisted us with everything you can think of when we purchased our terrain. Highly recommend this vehicle for a family. I definitely will be back in the up coming months to purchase another car. Thank you Andre!

Wonderful Customer Service!!!

by from Staten Island, NY |

This has been a wonderful experience at Miller GMC. I have leased many cars and never experienced the outstanding customer service as I did here. Bobby McCall and Andre Farago went above and beyond for us. They made it all the worthwhile. Andre and Bobby are courteous and knowledgeable. Andre wouldn't stop until he made the deal perfect for us. Bobby kept checking in to see if there was anything he could do. I can't say enough to sing their praises. I highly recommend Miller GMC, especially Bobby McCall and Andre Farago!!!!

A Place That Goes Beyond Sales!

by from Staten Island, NY |

It is not often that we are compelled to write reviews, but we couldn't walk away without commending your facility for the wonderful customer service we received. Our sales consultant was Andre Farago. From the moment we walked in, he was enthusiastic and friendly. But more importantly, he helped us make the best decision that would work for us. He was informative and guided us through our options. In the end, we walked out with a beautiful GMC Terrain. We couldn't be happier! Thanks Andre for your expertise, patience in answering our endless questions and for your wonderful demeanor. Buying a car is a big decision for any family. You made the experience a comfortable and positive one for us. It was a great pleasure meeting you and we wish you continued success at Miller-Buick.

November 27, 2014

Sal & Rachel We first, truly wanted to thank you for writing us this review. We know that our customers have very busy lives which is why we try to make their experience simple and easy. So instead we commend you for taking the time to give us this awesome review. We're ecstatic to hear that you couldn't be happier and we hope we continue to make you guys happy. Congratulations on your new vehicle! The Miller Buick GMC Family

Great Experience

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

After a negative experience at another Buick dealership, I called and spoke with Bobby Mcall about an Encore. Bobby was open and fair over the phone. In-person, Bobby and Andre Farago worked with me to beat the deal I had on the table and build a positive relationship. I will definitely work with them, again.

October 23, 2014

Dear customer, We couldn't be more happy that you had a great experience here at Miller Buick GMC. We also wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how much we really appreciate you taking time out of your day to write us this wonderful review. We truly appreciate it. Along with Bobby and Andre, we here at Miller are more than happy to help you with whatever your future car needs may be. Thank you again for your kind words and we wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle! Kind regards, The Miller Buick GMC Family

Excellant Service

by from rahway, nj |

I walked into this dealership with no idea what I was looking for, but instantly was welcomed by friendly faces. i began to look around at the different choices i saw in the show room. i was approached by a young gentleman, first i thought he had no idea what he would be talking about, or looked like he was right out of highschool and wished an older gentleman came up to me first. but i gave him a shot. his name was vinny stallone. he helped me with all my needs and helped me pick the perfect package and gave an amazing steal of a price. couldnt be happier with the service at this dealership. i will be referring all my friends and family to this spot and to this helpful gentleman.

October 23, 2014

Dear Ashley, We're so happy that Vinny was able to not only get you the vehicle you wanted, but get it for you at a better price than you had imagined. Though some of our staff may be a bit young, we're all more than ready, willing and able to help in any way that we can. We wish you years of luck with your new vehicle and hope to see you again in the future. We appreciate the referral to friends and family, thanks for being a great customer! Kind Regards, The Miller Buick GMC Family

Amazing service and honesty

by from Edison, NJ |

I just bought my second car from the dealership. Bought my pontiac G6 in 2009 then just traded it in for a Dodge Charger R/T that they had slightly used. Great buying process. They were honest. They gave me a year of free oil changes and got me a second key fob for the car for free. Most places won't do that for a used car. Vinny Stallone was my salesman.

October 23, 2014

Dear Morgan, We first of all we want to thank you for your continued business here at Miller Buick GMC, we truly appreciate you're loyalty. Here at Miller honesty is key and we're so glad that you took notice of that. Our family here at Miller, along with Vinny are here for you if you need anything for your new Dodge Charger so please do not ever hesitate to reach out to us. We appreciate your business and wish you well on your new vehicle! Kind regards, The Miller Buick GMC Family