Miller Buick GMC

920 Route 1, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

Worse Dealership Experience

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

Called dealership three times on Friday May 16,2014 around 7:00pm, no one never answered phone. So I figured they were closed even though the website hours say they are open till 9:00pm. I live in Woodbridge, so I headed to another dealership and I noticed when passing by that they were open. I made a U-turn stopped in walked through the front doors into the showroom and was never greeted, they was no one around. I walked around and notice that it seemed like no one wanted to help me. I notice people gathered in a corner office just having a good time, I guess Miller did not want to sell a vehicle. I left and went down the road to Malouf and what a difference in customer service, I happily leased a new 2014 GMC Acadia Denali from them. Miller needs to work on their customer service.

AWESOME BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from OLD BRIDGE NJ |

MILLER BUICK GMC MAKES A CAR BUYER EXPERIENCE AN EASY TASK I have bought two Gmc trucks from Miller in the past nine months. The dealership is one of the last treat you like a KING dealership as opposed just being a number at the end of the month circus dealerships. Sharl Miller spent time with me expressing her gratitude for our business which meant a lot to me. The Sales Manager Pete fulfill all my budget needs and then some. My salesman Phil had extreme product knowledge and down to earth attitude contributed to my wife and I great purchase experience.Miller is a dying breed of car dealers because they car about there customers at all costs. I will continue to be a car buyer from Miller as well as recommending friends and family. Truly was the easiest car purchase to date ! THANK YOU MILLER BUICK / GMC CARLO C OLD BRIDGE NJ.

Very Nice Experience!!!!

by from Edison |

I usually avoid Dealerships and Salesman to avoid the hard sales pitch etc. Well I stop by Miller just to look but left with a car without any hassle. The Salesman Phil Redfield was very knowledgable and informative. This is the best experience I've had a dealership and would highly recommend them to all my contacts. Thanks.

Great car buying experience!

by from Edison, NJ |

We bought our last 3 cars from this dealer. This last car transaction was actually a very easy, non stressful experience. Thanks to our salesman, Phil Redfield. He was very knowledgable about any questions we had without being pushy. This is a quality we like very much when making a purchase like this. Would highly recommend dealing with Phil when shopping for a car. Thanks again!!

Great Esperience!!!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I have been driving Honda since I started driving, so finally I thought it was time for change. So once I seen the GMC Terrain, I feel in love with it. So with that being my Accord was up on its lease so I decided to take a ride to Miller GMC in Woodbridge from Staten Island to get price. I was set up with Phil Redfield, a very knowledgable and intelligent salesaman in the field. He was very easy to deal with and not pushy at all. The process was quick and easy, no stress involved. I completely love my Terrain, bet decision of my life to get this vehicle. Highy recommended!!

Horrible

by from old bridge nj |

Went in to look for a truck for myself. the place was a horrible mess. the building was under construction but i have visited this dealer ship before and it didn't seem like there was any construction done. so disorganized and the employees desks were a mess. written and drawing all over there table calendar. food everywhere. the employees seemed to be having a fun time chatting it up with there co works to even ask if i would like a cup of coffee. i wouldn't take a cup of coffee even if they asked because the employees totally made a mess around that area when i took my daughter to the bath room. the employees at this dealer ship don't care about the appearance they set forth to the customer because it was very sloppy and a sight for sore eyes. i dont recommencement this dealer ship at all. i took a ride up to the mcguire dealer next door and there new dealership is outstanding all new and clean and polite. miller should take a trip up to see what they should have done.

Flat out lied and wasted my time. Worst experience

by from Woodbridge nj |

Promised me a price on my trade of 5-6k and got me to put down deposit on new car only to then reduce offer on trade to 2k. Explanation was there's some lights on dash like your washer fluid is low. This all happened after I was completely reassured about the price originally quoted for trade when I pressed them so as not to waste their time and not waste my time. Felt completely scammed and disrespected. Then owner's daughter comes out says she wants to help but only makes excuses for her staff. After leaving stopped at an Open Road dealership on the way home and while they didn't have a car we wanted, what a pleasurable experience. Honesty and sincerity all around and they stayed with us 45 minutes after they closed to educate us even after it became apparent they did not have the vehicle for us. Almost felt compelled to buy what we didn't want just because of how great they were.

Miller Buick GMC responded to this review

October 4, 2013

As the Dealer/Operator and an owner of Miller Buick GMC I am disappointed that you did not have a good experience in our store. When we spoke last night, I was not making excuses for my staff, rather, I was trying to find out where we had failed you. If our sales consultant promised you a specific value for your trade vehicle without the vehicle being at the store, he should not have done so. We cannot commit to a trade value without seeing the vehicle. When you returned with your vehicle last night, we found that your vehicle was as immaculate as you had described it, however, it is my understanding that it had a check engine light on, which could mean anything from a simple problem to possible engine failure. I'm sorry we were unable to agree on a value for your trade and that you felt disrespected or your time was not valued. Our goal, everyday is to help customers like you find the car they want and make the deal work for you and the dealership, and nothing is more important to me and my staff than customer satisfaction.

Best Dealer and Best Experience ever!!!

by from Roselle, NJ |

I have personally dealt with this dealership several times. My parter and I both leased new Buick Regals about a year and a half ago. A few months later My daughter needed to trade her bug. We went again to see Marty at Miller and he helped get her into a used Pontiac which was a great car but did have a few issues which Miller stood by and fixed at no charge. This last year my son who lives in Va said he needed a car. I had him drive here to NJ and we took him to Miller Auto. They got a great deal and they love their Verano. A month later my daiughter was ready for her first new car, so we traded her Pontiac and she went into a new 2013 Verano and loves it to death!. As for me, I travel extensively with my job and I found that I needed an SUV, so I went back and Stan, Marty and Owner Sherri got me into a new GMC Terrian and I am in love with it! I have since had to go in for the first oil change and tire rotation. The service department at Miller Auto is top notch. All you have to do is pull up and drive into the garage. Oh, and if your repair is going to take a while, they even have a guy who will drive you to the mall or anywhere you want to go and come back later to pick you up. Since we have had six cars purchased with them, I can say that speaks for itself. No Games, No Hassles. Clean dealership and waiting rooms and you even meet the owner....That's keeping it real!!!

Miller Gmc review

by from old bridge nj |

I spoke to a salesman named Phil over the phone. He was very knowledgeable of the GMC Arcadia I was looking to purchase. Miller and the whole sales force made my new car buy experience the best ever. I would recommend Miller to anyone I know. I also spoke to the owner on the sales floor and she made me feel like I was family. Best pricing around with no pressure . Carlo C . Old Bridge N.J.

I highly recommend Miller Buick GMC

by from Manalapan nj |

The people at Miller Buick GMC are a true example of how dealership staff should be. I walked into the dealership expecting the usual rigmarole and typical high pressure "what can I do to get you in this car today" attitude that one has come to expect when purchasing a car. I had called ahead to see if they still had the used car I had seen on line. The internet sales staff was eager to answer all my questions and never made me feel pressured to commit to coming in and didn't hassle me for my information or phone number. I had been looking at another comparable vehicle at another dealership and the one at Miller was a full $4000 less so I assumed there must be something amiss. When I arrived the low pressure approach continued and I was quickly guided to the lot to lok at the car. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Clean and bright and not one problem! It was actually MUCH nicer than the one at the other dealership and for significantly less money. The staff was amazing! I was assisted by Sarah who I can only describe as a breath of fresh air! A true professional. A suggestion to the owner of Miller: DO NOT LET HER GO! She was so patient and kind and never made me feel pressured. Being a woman shopping alone for a car it was so refreshing to be able to deal with a female sales associate! She went over everything and kept me informed through the whole process. I can't say enough about the finance department. They got me a great rate and then came back to me after all was said and done with an even better rate! They were also very easy to deal with. Friendly and professional! If you are in the market for a new or used car...do yourself a favor and check out Miller Buick GMC. I will certainly be returning the next time I need to make a purchase!