Miller Buick GMC

Used 866-983-8856
Service 866-983-8890

Sales review

by from Harrison, NJ |

Phil Halsey was the representative who helped us with our trade in. He was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He helped us find a lease on a good car and made the process very swift. I highly recommend business with this dealership and look forward to returning here in the future.

i just purchased a new maxima

by from Woodbrige NJ |

As soon as i got to GM i felt at home. Jimmy and Chrissy who worked with me were the absolute best. They helped me find the car that was made for me. all my questions were answered, i didnt have a doubt that i was leaving with car. The price was awesome, my payments within the range that i wanted. I love it. Great buying experience, i would recommend Miller Buick GMC a thousand times over. Thank you guys. Huge smile on my face. yayyyyyyyy

GMC Experts Pawel Zinger

by from Woodbridge nj |

I purchased a 2015 Acadia at Miller. Not only is it a fantastic automobile, but the knowledge, experience, and professionalism that Pawel, and the entire staff, displayed is the best anywhere. Truly a wonderful experience that I am telling everyone about.

Our experience at Buick GMC

by from edison nj |

Pawel Zinger was really helpful and friendly with us. He treated us like we were the only ones to buy a car. Thank you so much!!!! I love my new Acadia!!!! Everybody at the dealership was very helpful!!!

Great car buying experience

by from staten island ny |

Had a great experience here. We walked in and worked with Phil. We knew what we wanted right away and got a great deal on our 2015 Acadia. Will be back in the future for sure, if not for service than to purchase another vehicle.

Easy experience with Great service. Thanks Phil!!!

by from New Jersey |

I was shopping around for a 2015 GMC Terrain and drove by Miller Gmc. I wasn't planning on buying that day but the salesperson Phil made sure to answer my questions and assist me in getting my best deal. He found the exact car that fit my needs, and took me for a test drive. Within an hour I knew it was for me and I walked out that day with my new terrain and they got me a very good trade value for my vehicle. Overall the experience was painless compared to other dealers....Thanks Phil!!!!

Great customer service

by from rahway NJ |

I been shopping for a Lexus for a while, went to a couple other dealers where I wasn't treated very well.Chris Ojeda our salesman at Miller treated me like a professional would definitely consider purchasing another car from here.

Vinny for all your car needs!

by from Union Area, NJ |

I've been working the numbers on every car in the lot it feels like and Vinny has been with me every step of the way! A very personable young man who only wants to help you find the right car. Thanks Vinny!

purchased beautiful buick regal 2015

by from colonia, NJ |

Chrissy was very professional and efficient. everyone very friendly and the coffee machine is great!

paul my salesmem was excellant

by from Staten Island NEW yORK |

he was very nice and made me feel comfortable in my experience leasing my GMC . i WILL SEND family and friends to this dealership . Paul is a great asset to your dealership. He has made me happy as a customer ,thank you very much.