Miller Buick GMC

Used 866-983-8856
Service 866-983-8890

Impressive buying experience with Pawel Zinger

by from philadelphia pa |

My local dealership did not have the vehicle I was looking for. I found a vehicle on Miller's web site and arranged for meeting at the dealership and an appraisal for my truck for a trade. They gave me a fair price on my old vehicle and also on the price for the new vehicle. They were very professional in their dealings and the building was impressively clean.

Andre was awesome!

by from Staten Island NY |

Bought an Acadia from Andre at Miller and I couldn't be happier !

Excellent Service by Stan Louis

by from Staten Island, NY |

After 69 years, my mom decided it was time to get her very first new car. As her only son, my first concern was for her to be comfortable with the process, from start to finish. It was all new to us. We began our search at Miller Buick/GMC, and immediately knew we were in good hands. From our initial visit, Sales Consultant Stan Louis went above and beyond, not just with his knowledge of the subject matter, but also with his patience and understanding for our needs and concerns. The process was not only smooth, but also quite enjoyable. My mom is thrilled with her new car, and very happy to have a new customer relationship with Stan Louis and the friendly folks at Miller Buick/GMC.

Andre Farago

by from Iselin, NJ |

Andre was so very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process! Thanks so much for a great experience!!! :)

Sales and Leasing Professional Chrissy Bruno

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

I found dealing with Chrissy to be a great experience. She was helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. She took the time to explain every aspect of the deal and was very straight forward. There were no surprises which made this experience different than other car dealer ships I have have dealt with in the past. In the future I would definitely ask for her by name.

Great service, outstanding vehicle

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

We leased a 2015 Enclave and are extremely happy with the entire process - Vinny was a pleasure to deal with and the Enclave is an outstanding SUV. Vinny and the entire dealership get top reviews from my husband and I.

Outstanding service, extremely satisfied

by from Matawan, NJ |

Every aspect of our experience with Miller Buick was excellent. Vinny greeted us first thing Saturday morning and we found him to be very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. His expertise was apparent from the start as he thoroughly answered every question throughout the entire process. We leased a 2015 Buick Enclave and couldn't be more satisfied. Miller Buick and specifically Vinny Stallone would get an A+ rating across the board from us.

RUTH M

by from MILLTOWN NJ |

STAN LOUIS IS VERY ATTENTIVE AND EASY TO DEAL WITH, NO PRESSURE AND LISTEN TO ALL OUR NEEDS.

Tahoe buying experience

by from Howell Twp , New Jersey |

I have honestly say, purchasing my Tahoe from Phil at Miller Buick/GMC was the best experience I have ever had at any dealer ship. There was no hassling or going back and forth. I told them what I could afford and what I was willing to pay. I will defiantly be recommending friends and family to stop Here 1st to see Phil and Bob. They are there to make things happen!!!

Great experience!

by from Carteret, NJ |

We had a great experience at Miller Buick. We weren't sure which car we really wanted. Phil was so patient and knowledgeable it really helped us to decide to take the GMC Acadia and we couldn't be happier. We will recommend this place to anyone who is in the market for a new car. Thank you for all of your help Phil, you made it a great buying experience!