Seacoast Chevrolet

Used 888-691-9578
Service 877-255-0264

Seacoast Chevrolet in NJ was the best

by from Ellicott City, MD |

We purchased a Chevy Volt at Seacoast from out of state. When we arrived we were greeted by the salesman and the process was very smooth. Price was slightly below what we agreed upon due to some rounding (a good surprise) and the dealer was very knowledgeable. The best car buying experience. Highly recommend these guys. Everyone there was very professional. No pressure. No gimmicks. Great Price.

November 10, 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed purchasing from our dealership! The fact that you traveled such a distance for your new vehicle speaks volumes. Enjoy your fuel-efficient Volt and thank you from the entire staff at Seacoast Chevrolet!

The best Chevy dealership in the area

by from Freehold, NJ |

I have been dealing with Vinnie at Sea Coast Chevrolet for over 20 years. You will not find a more caring and customer oriented salesperson anywhere. I deal with Vinnie, but every salesperson there is of the same caliber. They go out of their way to ensure you get the best possible deal. Every detail of the transaction is explained to you,and the best part is they're honest, As for the service dept, the same way. Never will I go to another dealership as long as Sea Coast is in business.

December 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation, Carol. Vinnie Muscillo is a veteran Seacoast Vehicle Specialist who treats each and every customer like family. Our service department is second-to-none. Thank you again from Vinnie and the entire Seacoast Team.

Outstanding!!!

by from West long branch, NJ |

I can not say enough good things about Sea Coast Chevrolet. Driving through the dealer lot one afternoon I met Pat Catena, and ended up leasing a new Chevy Traverse through him one week later. I told Pat what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay. He worked extremely hard to help me get what I wanted, plus MORE!!! I felt so comfortable with him that I even bought a car before actually seeing it! I knew he had my best interest in mind, not just him making a sale. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. I will certainly be back in 36 months :)

November 11, 2014

We're thrilled that you had such a wonderful lease experience at our dealership! Pat works extremely hard to make each purchase a great one! Thank you, Melissa, from both Pat Catena and the entire staff at Seacoast Chevrolet.

Friendly and honest

by from Brick,nj |

I found Seacoat Chevrolet very helpful, friendly and I felt they were very honest. While I didn't purchase the used car I was looking for from them, I certainly would recommend them to anyone looking for a car

November 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Lorraine. Although we did not earn your business, we truly appreciate the consideration and look forward to working with you in the future.

Purchasing my Cruze was a great experience!

by from Manasquan, NJ |

Pat Catena made the experience of purchasing my Cruze easy and straightforward. Everyone at Sea Coast were true professionals and I could not be more pleased. Thank you!

October 31, 2014

Amy, we are so thrilled you enjoyed your experience here at Seacoast Chevrolet. Thank you from Pat Catena and the entire Seacoast Chevrolet team!

Honest, helpful service.

by from Long Branch NJ |

Pat Catena of Seacoast Chevrolet has been selling cars (new and used) to my family since the 1990's, and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is honest and doesn't try to sell you a lot of options you don't need. I actually chose this dealership because of past satisfaction with his work at another dealership. As a one car family, we need reliability. As a family on a tight budget, I thought our options would be limited. We were hoping to get a good used car after my husband totaled our 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix last month. Because of Pat's expertise, we drove home in a brand new Chevy Cruze. We have never leased before and were leery about it, but Pat put our minds at rest. I have used the dealership in the past for repairs and have been pleased with the service dept. as well. Buying a car is traumatic for me, because my husband and I are total idiots when it comes to anything automotive. It is reassuring to know a car salesman you can trust. Thanks, Pat!

October 31, 2014

Pat is a seasoned professional and treats his customers like family. Thank you, Joanne, from both Pat Catena and Seacoast Chevrolet.

SeaCoast Chevy

by from Asbury Park, NJ |

My visit to and lease of a Chevy Cruze on 10/3/14 was incredibly good and rewarding. Bernie, my salesman, is professional, honest, courteous and made me feel extrmely comfortable while providing me with all of the information I needed to make my decision. Bernie's the guy. The other staff I met made me comfortable as well. Met the owner Drew, a pleasure..

October 31, 2014

We are so glad that you had a great experience with Bernie Krawczuk on your Cruze lease. Thank you so much from Bernie, Drew Anzalone and the entire staff at Seacoast Chevrolet.

Mr. Pat Catena

by from Long Branch N.J. |

Its not surprising that I found so many recommendations for Mr. Pat Catena. I recently had an accident in which my car was totaled,Mr Catena who orginally sold me my Cruze,came to my rescue and was able to secure for me a new Cruze in record time. Mr. Catena personal service to his customers is to be greatly admired. Thank you Carol Ann Cinnante

October 31, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new Cruze, Carol Ann. A sincere thank-you from Pat Catena and the staff at Seacoast Chevrolet.

Excellent Dealer

by from Red Bank NJ |

This is the third vehicle that I purchase in three years so Sea Coast must be doing something right. The management staff is solid and the sales professional who was Pat Catena. I purchase two vehicles from Pat who was very knowledgeable of both vehicles. Pat was very concern on keeping his customer happy doing the right thing for the customer. I told one of my family members about Sea Coast and told her to go see Pat and she did and is very happy with the car she purchase. Thank you all for doing a great job. I tip my hat to the folks of SAE COAST CHEVROLET Thanks, Robert Erhart

October 29, 2014

Your loyalty is truly valued, and we greatly appreciate a family referral. Thank you from Pat Catena and the entire Seacoast Chevrolet staff.

Patrick Catena of Sea Coast deserves your business

by from Red Bank, NJ |

My experience at Sea Coast, and with salesman Patrick Catena, was one of the best car buying experiences my family has ever had. My daughter needed a car and we had visited 4 other dealers last week test driving. Patrick was the first person that we met at Sea Coast, and he took us through the entire process from test drive, to financing, to leaving the lot in our new car. Being a CPA and business consultant, I interface with car dealers often for my clients. I urge everyone shopping for a car, to make sure that you give Patrick Catena at Sea Coast Chevrolet an opportunity to give you the same excellent service I received.

Grea Experience with Patrick Catena

by from Neptune |

A few days ago I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Cruze. I stopped into the dealership to check out their used car inventory. I walked into the dealership and was greeted by Patrick Catena. I told him about my situation that I was in with my current vehicle. I was very indecisive about leasing a new car and purchasing a used car, and the entire time, Patrick was very relaxed and patient with me. When the time came to the negotiations Patrick made it very comfortable for myself, which is unheard of in the car business. Overall, I was very impressed and happy with Patrick, and I will be thrilled to send my family and friends to see him.