Seacoast Chevrolet

Used 888-691-9578
Service 877-255-0264

Repeat Customer

by from Neptune City NJ |

This is now the 8th car not only from the same dealership but the same salesman! Seacoast Chevy and Phillip Russomanno PRICELESS. This last experience was wonderful, because you see this vehicle was not for me but for a very nice young man. Sometimes in life you need a friend to count on and this is what Phillip Russomanno means to our family. Seacoast is only part of the equation but it is what Phillip brings to the table that makes buying not only the 1st or our 9th car a hassle free experience. There is not another car dealership I would use and I hope I never have to. Phillip you are the BEST!!!! Thank You, Jacqueline Vanaman

Seacoast Chevrolet responded to this review

February 15, 2014

Hi Jacqueline- Thank You so much from Seacoast Chevrolet for the repeat business and for the 5-star review along with the wonderful comments! It's very rewarding to us when someone takes some time out to let us know that they're happy, it means everything to us! Phil Russomanno is the best we have and continues to maintain great relationships with his customers forever! Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future and we'll be happy help you anytime! Thank you again from Phil Russomanno and the rest of the Seacoast Chevrolet team, Phil was very happy to read your compliments and very thankful as well!

Patrick Catena of Sea Coast deserves your business

by from Red Bank, NJ |

My experience at Sea Coast, and with salesman Patrick Catena, was one of the best car buying experiences my family has ever had. My daughter needed a car and we had visited 4 other dealers last week test driving. Patrick was the first person that we met at Sea Coast, and he took us through the entire process from test drive, to financing, to leaving the lot in our new car. Being a CPA and business consultant, I interface with car dealers often for my clients. I urge everyone shopping for a car, to make sure that you give Patrick Catena at Sea Coast Chevrolet an opportunity to give you the same excellent service I received.

Grea Experience with Patrick Catena

by from Neptune |

A few days ago I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Cruze. I stopped into the dealership to check out their used car inventory. I walked into the dealership and was greeted by Patrick Catena. I told him about my situation that I was in with my current vehicle. I was very indecisive about leasing a new car and purchasing a used car, and the entire time, Patrick was very relaxed and patient with me. When the time came to the negotiations Patrick made it very comfortable for myself, which is unheard of in the car business. Overall, I was very impressed and happy with Patrick, and I will be thrilled to send my family and friends to see him.

Great Car Buying Experience with Patrick Catena

by from Monmouth County |

Excellent Service!!!

by from Neptune City, NJ |

I worked with Lynoll Holt to buy a new Chevy Equinox. He made sure that I was completely satisfied with the vehicle and that it had everything that I wanted in it. He did not keep me there for hours and he gave me a great deal. I would absolutely deal with Chevy again.

Amazing dealership

by from Ocean, NJ |

After my car broke down, I was in serious need of a new car. With a job that's not transit friendly, and twins on the way, I decided to go to Sea Coast. Best decision I made. Gene helped me out with everything, found me the car that fit my budget, and helped set me up with a affordable down payment, and monthly dues. Guys, I don't do this often, but go down there to Sea Coast, I was not disappointed, and neither will you!

Excellent Service

by from Eatontown, nj |

Joe A. Was a pleasure to deal with. He greeted us at the car, quick to grab the keys, off on a ride we went. Joe was knowledgable about the car. When making the deal would do anything to work the numbers in our benefit. Would highly recommend your facility and joe!!

Very knowledgeable, friendly, great exprience

by from Neptune, NJ |

Patrick Catena was a great sales person very knowledgeable of the vehicle, it was very good

The process could not have been better ....

by from Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ |

Dealing with Pat Catena was a pleasure. He offered a very good deal without any painful haggling nor pressure. Having purchased dozens of new cars over the years, few have matched my experience at Seacoast Chevrolet. Negotiating with Pat was painless and almost enjoyable. After coming to an agreement, there were no hidden extras, fees nor " cost corrections". When I picked up the car, Pat took the time to explain everything. At the time I picked up the car, the agency was very busy but there was no fast shuffle in order to get to the next customer. I would highly recommend Pat Catena and Seacoast Chevrolet to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Seacoast Chevrolet responded to this review

December 11, 2013

Thank you Joe for taking the time to review SeaCoast Chevrolet and Pat Catena as well as giving us 5-stars! Our staff really cares about the processes going smooth and our customers being completely satisfied, and we're glad it showed! Pat is clearly one of our top representatives and he genuinely cares. Thank you again Joe we look forward to seeing you soon! The SeaCoast Staff!

John Addeo, Jr.

by from Ocean NJ |

My experience at Seacoast was excellent from the greeting I received by the receptionist to the closing of the financing by Cris. Pat Catana, the Sales rep. could not have been more informative, professional and patient with me. I felt he was working for me and not the company. He made sure he got me every rebate possible. Some I didn't even know about. He explained all the functions the car had available and reviewed my many questions. Pat also reminded me that he would be available for any questions I might have later on. When Pine Belt in Eatontown closed I went to Seacoast for the repairs and Service on my TrailBlazer because Peter Carlisle, a service rep had been employed at Seacoast. I knew I could trust him! I am extremely happy and will recommend friends and relatives.

Great dealership!

by from East Brunswick NJ |

I found a truck online and wanted to go check it out. I found the salesman Pat Catena's name online as well and he had good reviews so I asked for him. Boy am a happy I did. He was very nice, not pushy at all and helped me through the whole process from beginning to end. I was not even thinking of buying that truck on the spot but because they made it so easy I just went for it. Great truck at a great price and a really nice staff all together. will be back here again.