Seacoast Chevrolet

3410 Sunset Ave, Ocean Twp., NJ 07712

New 888-587-7632 New 888-587-7632
Used 888-691-9578 Used 888-691-9578
Service 877-255-0264 Service 877-255-0264

The Coolest Place to Buy at the Shore!

A car dealer you can trust

by from Neptune, NJ |

My buying experience with SeaCoast could not have been smoother. I walked in, spoke to Phil Russomanno the salesman about a pickup truck I saw they had for sale online. Phil asked me a few questions, he looked the truck up on their inventory list and handed me the keys to go look at it. He handed me two more sets of keys to check out other trucks that I mentioned I saw online and he said to ask him any questions I might think of. I never felt pressured once. I came back to him with a couple of questions which he quickly and completely answered for me and we made a very fair deal. I left happy and they made some money. That's how it should be, nobody was angry or stressed out and I left the dealership feeling like I didn't get shafted. It was a good deal for us both. Thank you for my new truck.

April 10, 2016

We're thrilled you loved your experience at Seacoast, Kip! Phil Russomanno is (literally) our star Sales Specialist. Phil was recently awarded for being the #1 Chevrolet Salesperson for the Northeast Region for 2015, no small feat. Phil believes a no-pressure, no-hassle experience is the best one, and that's why thousands of customers trust Phil with their vehicle purchase. Enjoy your new truck, and thank you from all of us at Seacoast Chevrolet!!

A Wonderful Experience

by from Freehold, NJ |

I was nervous about getting into a car because of my credit, but Gene McFadden got me approved to lease a 2016 Chevy Cruze. He was an absolute gem to work with and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you, Seacoast Chevy, for getting me in a beautiful car! What a pleasant experience!

April 10, 2016

And a gem he is, Jessica!! Sales Specialist Gene McFadden works with his customers diligently to ensure a great experience, from test drive to delivery. We're so happy you love your new Cruze - please enjoy it! Thank you from all of us at Seacoast Chevrolet!!

Awesome experience at Seacoast Chevrolet

by from Middletown, NJ |

Everyone was very kind, patient, knowledgeable, and professional.

March 25, 2016

We're so happy you had a great experience with Seacoast Sales! We strive to make every purchase experience a great one - we're glad you enjoyed your visit. Thank you, Amie, from all of us at Seacoast Chevrolet!!

Great Service!!!

by from Long Branch, NJ |

It's always a great experience when I bring my Truck in for service. Pete is very attentive to my needs and is always looking out for any potential problems. Very Satisfied!!!

March 25, 2016

So glad to hear you're "Satisfied"! Peter Carlisle is an ace on our team of Service Advisors. Pete is incredibly detail-oriented and makes sure all concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Thank you so much for servicing with Seacoast Chevrolet, we greatly appreciate it!!

Great Experience!

by from Marlboro, NJ |

We went to Seacoast to get a price on a lease of a 2016 Cruze for my son. We had been to another local dealer who had given us a deal that we thought was pretty good, that is until we spoke with Pat Catena. Pat was able to significantly beat the other dealer's price and get the exact car my son wanted. He took the time to go over all the numbers and options with us. It was a seamless transaction. I would definitely recommend Pat to anyone interested in buying a Chevy. Easily the best car buying experience I've ever had.

March 13, 2016

We're thrilled you had such a great experience, Ira!! Sales Professional Patrick Catena works tirelessly to deliver the absolute best payment for his customers. It's always worth bringing your competitive quote to Seacoast! We wish your son well with his new 2016 Cruze - thank you from all of is at Seacoast Chevrolet!!

My experience buying a new vehicle

by from Neptune, NJ |

Had a great experience at seacoast My salesman answered every question that I have very knowledgeable of your vehicle I had questions about .

March 9, 2016

Another winning review for Seacoast Sales! We are thrilled you had a great buying experience and hope you enjoy driving your new vehicle. Thank you from all of us at Seacoast Chevrolet!!

Terrific Service

by from Neptune, NJ |

They helped my wife & I with the process of leasing a car for our daughter. Every time we go there it's a pleasure. We've been going there since it was originally in Belmar, NJ and have continued to go back for 20 years.

March 11, 2016

We greatly appreciate your loyalty, Bob!! We aim to make the leasing process effortless and always deliver a great experience. We hope your daughter enjoys her new Chevy! Thank you from all of us at Seacoast Chevrolet!!

Great experience with Sales Staff

by from Wall Township, NJ |

Recently leased a 2016 Chevy Silverado. Gene McFadden was an excellent salesman and assisted with every need during the process. This is the second vehicle i purchased in the last 5 years and each time i had the privilege of working with Mr McFadden. The dealership people are not pushy and show a sense of compassion while they are working with you.

March 11, 2016

We are so happy you had a wonderful experience at Seacoast!! Sales Specialist Gene McFadden guides his customers through each stage of the sales process, never forgetting the "little touches" that make the buying experience memorable. Please enjoy your 2016 Silverado and thank you from all of us at Seacoast Chevrolet!!

Amazing Service and Great Facility

by from Vauxhall, NJ |

Honestly, one of the best car dealerships that I have ever been too. I bought my first car there and the process was quick and easy and they made sure that everything was affordable to me. Really good service and they make you feel at home and comfortable. A++

February 8, 2016

Thank you for the fantastic review, Ba'shawn! We are so glad you enjoyed your sales experience here! Please enjoy your new Chevrolet and thank you from all of us at Seacoast Chevrolet!

Great Services - Flush Price ?

by from Ocean, NJ |

I requested the antifreeze in my vehicle be replaced as it has been 5 years now- and they did a quick flush (they said it would only take 10-15 minutes extra). I was astonished at the price for this extra work - was something like $137.00 plus tax. Now I fully understand that I will pay extra having this type of service done at the dealership - as I will get professional service and a warranty on the service - but I didn't think the delta (from what a Jiffy Lube would charge) would be so great. Although I am very satisfied with the service and the staff at the dealership - this price threw me for a loop - and will have me investigating the prices for other service items before just agreeing to them in the future. Thanks - V. Italia

February 8, 2016

We truly value your loyal service patronage, Vincent. We do hope to see you here again for service. Our Chevrolet technicians are second-to-none and will continue to take excellent care of your vehicle. Thank you from all of us at Seacoast Chevrolet!