Callaremi Buick Cadillac GMC

(5.0) 3 Reviews

385 Rt 46 E, Budd Lake, NJ 07828

Outstanding Dealership and Vehicle

by from Glen Rock, NJ |

I was most impressed with the dealership's family atmosphere. It was quite a nice change from the highway churn and burn philosophy. Everyone was super friendly and eager to please. My Salesman Jim was proactive and did his upmost to meet my needs, and he worked diligently and honestly with me. Jim spent a great deal of time go over all of the trucks features. Best demonstration I've ever received from a car salesman. When it came time to sign the loan documentation, I never felt pressured once, especially during the financing stage. Jason in the finance department was quite courteous and he didn't try and sell me on all kinds of goodies, like so many others have in the past. I will most definitely recommend Callaremi to anyone and everyone. Sincerely, Russell Vizzi

Great Dealer

by from Glen Gardner, NJ |

I have always been treated well. All staff members are kind and try to please customers. Mike Callaremi, the owner, takes the time to say hello and ask how things are going. Jason Palecco has done a really superb job as our contact. It was his effort that led us to work with Callaremi Cadillac. Jason handled the initial lease and the subsequent lease-end conversion to a purchase very well. Both went smoothly and quickly. Anthony Cilento, the service manager, makes sure scheduled and other service is done with my schedule in mind. I truly appreciate the efforts they all have made.

Unbelievable service!!

by from north jersey |

I bought my GMC pick up at Callaremi and the service I received was mind blowing. The salesman was so helpful from picking out the right model to explaining all the gadgets. I honestly couldn't imagine buying a car anywhere else. I highly recommend this store if you are into being treated fairly and you want the best deal. I shopped at 3 other stores and their price was buy far the lowest and they offered me more than I expected for my trade. A+++