Bocker Auto Group

Service 888-344-0813

We Make it Easy!

Great Service

by from Freeport, IL |

Very happy with my vehicle and the customer service.

Bocker Auto Group responded to this review

May 21, 2012

The Bocker Auto Group would like to thank Kris and all other shoppers who have visited us recently. Reviews and comments by customers are the way we constantly improve the buying experience here.

Professional, no pressure sales !

by from Freeport, IL |

Gary Shorter was my salesman. He was great to work with ! He was patient with my decision-making process. This was the first time that I didn't experience high pressured sales techniques ! I purchased a Chevy Impala LTZ 2014 and feel that I got a great deal, no other dealers could match it !

Satisfied customer!!

by from Davis Junction, IL |

I have bought and serviced 5 cars through this dealership. I can not say enough good things!! I have always been treated well on both the sales and service side. I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends.

Great servicep

by from Freeport, Ill. |

We received great service from Gary Shorter. He was well versed on all the features of the Denali we bought. He showed me how to operate all the gadgets and the funtions of all the switches. Got me in to the Blue Tooth system and the On Star. Any think we wanted cleaned or repaired were handled guickly and efficiently. I would like the company to know what a great job he did when we were looking at our vehicle. Thanks for the help.

Great service

by from Freeport, Ill. |

I just purchased a 2011 Danali from Gary Shorter. We were very pleased with his great service, and knowledge of this vehicle. His service was above and beyond anything I could have expected. He is very friendly an knew the answers to all the questions I asked. We would most definitely do business with him again. Thanks so much. Bette and Bob Pedersen

Poor and Dishonest Repair Service

by from Freeport, IL |

My 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier was last serviced on 06/16/14. At that time I discussed with Brad Leverton and Robert Robb regarding the repair to my exhaust system that was installed in January of 2012. I was advised that Bocker would look at my failing and rusting 2 year old exhaust system and warranty out the parts that were in disrepair. I felt that was unacceptable that my whole exhaust system was already needing replacement after only two years. I was originally quoted with a repair price for the labor totaling somewhere around $150.00. I felt that I should not have to pay for any of the labor or the parts as the exhaust system fail prematurely. Service manager Robert Robb went on a long, elaborate story about how my driving habits caused it to rust out, basically refusing to just accept the fact that the parts put on were sub-par. It was then agreed upon by myself and Robert Robb that Bocker would pay for half of the labor for the repair. My total for that service bill was $64.61. Fast forward to 07/21/14 and I found a rattling in my exhaust system. I was advised by a reputable mechanic at Auto Repair Specialists that my exhaust heat shield/cover was loose. I proceeded to take the vehicle back to Bocker. Wayne McCarthy was my service adviser at this time. I was called back on 07/22/14 and advised that the heat shield was rusted through and that it was removed to get rid of the rattling. Here is where more problems start. I was previously advised that all exhaust parts in disrepair would be replaced on 06/16/14. This obviously was not done. Wayne advised that the catalytic converter would need to be replaced. How is this possible? The exhaust system is just over two years old. What brand/type of sub par parts were originally put on this car in January of 2012? Why was the catalytic converter skipped over on 06/16/14 service? Why is Bocker refusing to own up that they tried to just get by with replacing the muffler only on 06/16/14? Wayne advised that the converter would be replaced free of charge, but that I was responsible for the labor totaling somewhere around $100.00. This does not line up with what was agreed upon by Robert Robb on 06/16/14. This part did not all of a sudden fail in a month. The catalytic converter obviously needed replacement on 06/16/14, but that was not done. This is completely unacceptable service and as a customer I deserve better. Wayne McCarthy wanted to completely disassociate himself with the situation and provided little to no help. All the while, providing rude and unkind answers and service. It is time that this specific associate is worked with to improve his demeanor towards customers, moved to a different department, or fired. The only way I will be satisfied with this repair is if the catalytic converter is replaced free of charge and that Bocker pays for all or half of the labor as promised by Robert Robb on 06/16/14.

Auto Collision Repair

by from Freeport, IL |

I was very pleased with the repair process. Although it took longer than planned, the auto collision department kept me informed of where they were throughout the process. They also took care of the additional insurance contacts & payments so it was all taken care of by the time my car was finished.

This is the place to go!

by from Mt. Carroll, IL |

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Bocker?s and have received nothing but courteous, friendly service from everyone associated with this dealership. Salesmen Dean Obert, John Wollney, and Chuck Hayes have always gone ?above and beyond? when it comes to working out the best deal possible. And these gentlemen keep in touch with you every step of the way. If you can?t find what you?re looking for elsewhere, come to Bocker?s. Believe me, if they don?t have it in stock, they?ll do whatever it takes to find it for you! Kudos to all at Bocker?s!

Spectacular Service

by from Shannon, IL |

Spectacular service from the staff. Salesman Brandon is the best! He not only helped us find the best first car for our daughter, but makes the process go very smooth. Brandon set up the surprise for our daughter by putting a big bow on the car. If you want a new car or even a used car, you should go to Bocker Auto Group! Great variety of automobiles, awesome staff that make you feel as family. We love the car we bought our daughter and would go back again!

Great Service!

by from Freeport, il |

Dealing with Brandon was just a pleasure, he was very knowledgable and the paperwork was explained with great detail! I would definitely recommend Bocker to a friend and I'll be back when I'm looking for another vehicle.

purchased a car

by from Rock City IL |

Our salesman (Brandon) was friendly and courteous. The I-pad to entertain our grandson while we took care of paperwork was a nice touch. He could always get a job as a babysitter if this sales thing doesn't work out. The car was clean and well represented. All in all a very painless experience.