Bocker Auto Group

Service 888-344-0813

We Make it Easy!

Awesome experience

by from Freeport, IL |

I would highly recommend Bocker Auto Group for all of your auto needs! From service to sales, these guys are the best! Thank you to Chase, Delbert and Mike for going above and beyond to get us into a reliable vehicle.

More than a dealership!

by from Freeport, IL |

The Boys and Girls Club of Freeport cheerleading team would like to thank Bocker Auto Group for providing a truck to be used in the Memorial Day Parade. This is an A-grade dealership and all experiences have been positive. They continue to support our programs and fundraisers. Delbert Bunker is an awesome guy, who goes above and beyond for the community. Thank you for your continued support !

Excellent Service!

by from Freeport, IL |

Staff who you can count. You will not be disapointed as Bocker stands behind their word! Quality Vehicles.

Ultimate in customer service, sales and support

by from Winnebago, IL. |

The support, sales and customer satisfaction my family received during the car buying process was awesome. From the test drives to the purchase and paperwork. Professionalism is the best word to sum up our experience. I would like to THANK The Bocker Auto Group for an extremely positive experience.

Ultimate in customer service, sales and support

by from Winnebago, IL. |

Very professional

by from Lena, IL. |

We were truly impressed with everyone of Bockers employees involved in our visit yesterday. The consideration of all involved was surprising and appreciated. Thank you

Another great experience!

by from Mt. Carroll, IL |

My wife and I recently purchased our sixth vehicle, a beautiful 2015 Chevrolet Equinox, from the Bocker Auto Group. A special thanks to our salesman, Mr. Dean Obert, as well as Mr. Delbert Bunker, Mr. Mike Haffele, and Mr. Chuck Hayes, all of whom assisted us with our negotiations in a most courteous and professional manner. Having looked at other dealerships for this particular vehicle, we found that no one could match the offer that we received from Bocker's. When you are looking for the best deal on your next vehicle, come see the folks at the Bocker Auto Group in Freeport. I know we will!

great used car buying experience

by from grand rapids mi |

I worked with Kevin on buying a Toyota sienna. This was the first time my wife or I had bought a car worth this much. The experience was great everything was as he explained it would be . We traveled through two states and a bad winter storm to the dealer. So it was important that Kevin explain everything before hand. He didn't disappoint all things were as he said. It had even less use then I expected, the rear DVD headphones were still in the original packages along with the remote. After a quick 3rd party inspection it was done. The experience was great as a first time buyer of a car this new and expensive. Also first time buying online, thank you cars.com

Experience was very good.

by from Loves Park,Il |

My experience was excellent. Gary Shorter was very good at explaining all features of my purchase. Closing the purchase was stress free and and friendly. I researched the vehicle on line and was never pressured to make a deal. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone.

Professional, no pressure sales !

by from Freeport, IL |

Gary Shorter was my salesman. He was great to work with ! He was patient with my decision-making process. This was the first time that I didn't experience high pressured sales techniques ! I purchased a Chevy Impala LTZ 2014 and feel that I got a great deal, no other dealers could match it !

Satisfied customer!!

by from Davis Junction, IL |

I have bought and serviced 5 cars through this dealership. I can not say enough good things!! I have always been treated well on both the sales and service side. I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends.