Butch Oustalet Chevrolet

4012 14th St, Pascagoula, MS 39567

RUDE SALES Manager!

by from Moss Point |

When you purchase a vehicle weather it is new or used! Customer service is due & the Rude Sales Manager does not have the qualification of Customer Service! Will never purchase anything else from there and will not Recommend Anyone to go there! Check your paper work and bring your own mechanic!

Oil Change

by from Pascagoula,MS |

My experience was excellent. Your staff got me in and out in a very timely manner. I was very pleased with the service. Thank you very much. Sure I'll be returning. Not just the oil changes, but I'm looking forward to my Salesman Mr Randolph to upgrade my vehicle next year.

Dealership

by from Vancleave, MS |

All my dealings with Oustalet Chevrolet has been outstanding! They are very friendly & listen to what you have to say which is important to me! This is our 4th car with Butch Oustalet

Butch Oustalet Chevrolet responded to this review

December 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing Butch Oustalet Chevrolet! We appreciate and value your business & look forward to serving you in the future!

Customer Dedication

by from Pascagoula, Mississippi |

Courteous and eager to fix/solve any issues that arise on my wifes Cadillac CTS. Thank you Mr. Chester for your dedicated help.

These guys are awesome! Especially Mike Morarity

by from Pascagoula, MS |

You guys were great. It took all day to get me into a car, but that was because the banks were playing their game. Still, the finance woman (can't remember her name) pulled off some miracle and got me into a 2013 Chevy Malibu (which we love!!) instead of the 2011 or 2008 car that we thought we might get. Actually, I wasn't sure we'd get anything. Also, Mike Moriarty was over the top awesome! He went out of his way to make us comfortable and to help us get into the car that suited us best. I can bet that I look forward to doing business with him again in the future. I have also plastered it all on G+ and Facebook about how awesome you guys are.

by from Theodore, Al |

Considering the trouble my car was experiencing, I thought it might be a small fuel leak and take a long time to fix. I am extremely surprised they found the problem and quickly resolved in a few hours! I highly appreciate their service team expertise from customer service check in/out to diagnose and resolve.

Very pleased with my experience.

by from Kiln, MS |

Very pleased with my experience. I'm a first time buyer and they made it easy for me

Extremely Pleased!!

by from Vancleave, MS |

My check engine light came on, and as soon as I called Zack at the Pascagoula office, he was like "bring it on now, so we can get right on it!!" Zack was very informative. I asked quite a few questions, ones that he most likely thought was crazy, being I am a woman and don't know much about a car:) But not once did he act like he was in a hurry, or like he didn't care to explain, just what I was asking. Very Pleased!

Great experience wonderful staff

by from Moss Point Ms |

Very friendly and helpful staff . My car was serviced in a timely manner, and everyone I had the pleasure of talking to was very helpful and knowledgeable. They take very good care of there customers. I would definitely refer anyone I know to this dealership to have their vehicle serviced.

Purchased 2 cars. Great to work with.

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

Courteous staff. Answered all my questions in a rapid manor. Fast buying process. Fast to begin any type of service work. Will continue to service my vehicles here.