Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick of Philipsburg

113 Walton St, Philipsburg, PA 16866

New 877-462-0314 New 877-462-0314
Used 877-461-9848 Used 877-461-9848
Service 855-273-0205 Service 855-273-0205

We are always taking the deals the other guy's won't.......guaranteed!

Great Service

by from Philipsburg |

Great place to purchase a vehicle. I explained what I wanted, what I could afford and the Wyatt Holden looked for these things. When he found the car he thought was what I was looking for he called me to come test drive. No pressure to buy! I would say our experience was Friendly and caring!!!!

March 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase. We thank you for the review and for the wonderful feedback on Wyatt. We hope you enjoy your purchase for many wonderful miles. Thanks again!

Great Place! Great People!

by from Philipsburg, PA |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Blaise Alexander in Philipsburg. My salesperson was great throughout the whole process and answered all my questions and was very helpful. The whole dealership has nice people from sales, managers, and service department!

April 12, 2016

Hello, thanks for taking the time to rate us, we are thrilled to have you back again for another purchase. We hope you won't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else, we are here to help. Enjoy!

Professional Service

by from Munson, Pa. |

Had oil consumption problems with vehicle which was under warranty by GM. Scheduled appointment with no problem, was provided with vehicle to use while mine was being repaired. Repair was made in excellent time & done professionally with no after problems. I bought the Equinox from them 3 years ago & during this time they have always been very courteous to me. Will be buying my next GM vehicle there.

April 8, 2016

Hello Les, thanks for the great review of your recent visit to our service department. We appreciate working with customers like you and we thank you for your trust. Please let us know if anything else comes up, we hope you continue to enjoy your Equinox.

Great service,No pressure,everyone very friendly !

by from Bellwood Pa |

I found their websit, the site was so easy to use & allowed me to search quickly what I was looking for . I had some questions about a 2013 Silverado 2500. So I ask my questions , hit submit & within 20 minutes or so Sean Carpin answered them . I scheduled a day to go look at the truck & test drive . Sean listened to what I wanted & what I was looking to receive for my trade in . Never have I went to purchase a vehicle & had the salesman be so willing to let me leave without that vehicle . No pressure at all. Sean & Blaise Alexander in Philipsburg made my buying experience by far the best experience to date . I would like to thank everyone that took the time to make my family & myself feel welcomed & comfortable at your dealership. & A BIG THANK YOU to Sean Carpin for being a great person & best salesman !

April 8, 2016

Hello, thank you so much for the review and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We know Sean is a valued member of our sales team and we thank you for the wonderful recommendation. It was a pleasure adding you to our customer family and we look forward to working with you again when the time comes. Take care and ENJOY!

purchased a new 2016 silverado

by from Philipsburg,Pa |

Excellent sales department no nonsense type salesman. will buy from again

March 7, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful compliment and we wish you all the best with your new purchase. Take care!

Great Customer service, will recommend

by from Port Matilda, PA |

I had a great experience on Friday Night at the dealership. Everyone I met was friendly and kind. They made the whole car buying very easy. Thanks again for the great service. Keep up the good work.

March 5, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience, it was a pleasure working with you. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed the buying experience and we look forward to working with you again. Take care!

Great buying expirience

by from State College PA |

Really nice, no pressure atmosphere. Certainly will recommend this dealership to anyone who looking for new or used vehicle.

January 29, 2016

Hello, Thanks for reviewing us on your recent purchase, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience at our dealership. Choosing a new vehicle is an important decision and we are proud that you chose us. Thank you for your recommendation as well. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Take care and ENJOY!

2015 Silverado

by from Parker pa |

Fantastic staff couldn't be happier! The smoothest truck buying experience I ever had!

December 25, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful review, we appreciate the 5-stars and the wonderful description of your buying experience. Please come back and shop with us anytime! Happy Holidays!

staff friendly, curtis and knowledgeable

by from Curwensville PA |

Helped us find exactly what we were looking for. Our salesman made the experience comfortable and pleasant. He made the experience enjoyable.

October 28, 2015

Thanks for writing us a perfect 5-star review Terry, we appreciate you considering us when you were shopping. We're so glad we could help you into a wonderful vehicle to enjoy. Thanks again!!

Great customer service!!

by from Bellefonte Pa |

Pleasure to do a deal with this dealership Sean Carpin was great and followed up and did not put any pressure on us to buy. Best Regards DJ

October 27, 2015

Thanks for the great review, we are so grateful to have your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us if anything should come up, we are here to help. Take care and we wish you safe travels!