Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick of Philipsburg

113 Walton St, Philipsburg, PA 16866

New 877-462-0314
Used 877-461-9848
Service 855-273-0205

We are always taking the deals the other guy's won't.......guaranteed!

Great place to buy

by from State College |

Dealt with Steve Matusko. What a great guy to buy a car from! He doesn't pressure you and just helps you by supplying the vehicle you describe. I was very satisfied with the deal Steve offered. I will definitely be back. Thanks Steve.

Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick of Philipsburg responded to this review

November 24, 2014

Thanks for leaving us such a nice review. It's always great to hear that our sales team did a good job. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any help down the road. Sincerely, Shelly Neubauer

Great service, friendly and very helpful people.

by from Philipsburg, PA |

Wyatt was very courteous and friendly. He got me the truck I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. Also he is extremely knowledgeable about the electronics of my new Z71. A very pleasing experience. Will go back when I want to buy a new truck. Don't let Wyatt's age discourage you, he is good at what he does.

Pleasure to deal with

by from Elysburg, PA |

I located this vehicle online. After a few emails and phone calls with Tara to make sure we were at least going to be close on price, I made the 2 hr drive to finalize the deal. I was extremely impressed by their friendly, easy going approach at selling vehicles. No pressure, no back and forth 20 times trying to get a decent deal...just a straight forward process. It was definitely worth the trip and I will certainly consider doing it again in the future. Keep up the good work Tara and Mart. Some of us really appreciate it!!

Car buying experience second to none

by from State College, PA |

I purchased a new 2014 Buick Enclave, and I was extremely pleased with the entire experience. I had driven a used Enclave at another dealer and had ruled it out due to high price. When I inquired online about a Chevy Traverse, Steve recommended the Buick with a Convenience Package. Steve respected my request to limit communications to email until I made the first phone call. I found the price to be right in line with reputable sources online. I found everyone at the dealership to be friendly and cooperative. No one pressured me in the least. I got the best available price, all available rebates, and I even got a fair price on my trade. I wasn't pressured into any additional warranty packages or add-ons. Instead of being pressured to sign at the end of a long day, Mart explained that the team was excited about being able to get home to watch the Penn State game for a change. I could just come back on Monday to do the paperwork. When there was a delay in getting what I thought was a pre-approved credit union loan, the whole team went to work. Within minutes, Russ found me a new loan with a fantastic rate. I felt like I was dealing with a family--not a car dealership.

Great Service, Pricing, And Sales-People

by from Clearfield, PA 16830 |

I am very pleased with the way I was treated when I came to buy a new truck. I will try to refer people to come here to buy their next vehicle.

Fantastic Dealership 100%

by from Williamsport, PA |

The service was great; I am very pleased! The salesman was great and knew the answers to all of my questions!

Great Service, Pricing, and Warranties.

by from Williamsport |

Very happy with how they treated my daughter in buying her new car. Very happy with payments also. Salesman: Wyatt Holden

Great Service, Handsome Salesman!

by from Williamsport, PA |

Great experience buying my granddaughter's car! Salesman: Wyatt Holden

Great price and excellent experience!

by from West Decatur, PA |

Recently purchased a Chevy Equinox from Russ. Very knowledgeable and pleasant salesperson. No haggle pricing was a plus. The free popcorn was delicious too...LOL