Grass Lake Chevrolet

(5.0) 4 Reviews

11851 E Michigan Ave, Grass Lake Charter Township, MI 49240

Grass Lake Chevy

by from Chelsea, MI |

Grass Lake Chevy was amazing. The customer service was fantastic. They tolerated my 2 children ripping through that place for over 2 hours. The buying process was great! We have been back for a service repair and that department was great as well. Thank you so much for all your help. We will be back for our next car.

Service call

by from Grass Lake |

Great experience with my 1st time taking my vehicle to Grass Lake Chevrolet. Service was ready for me at the time of my scheduled appointment, and the work was performed in the time specified. I will certainly be bringing my vehicle back for all future needs. Very satisfied!

Great Experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We found the car on the internet and contacted the dealer. We drove 90 minutes from home and found the car was exactly as advertised. John Lesinski is a very knowledgeable, low pressure salesman. They even delivered the car to Grand Rapids at no extra charge to close the deal.

Small town greatness!

by from Adrian |

The people at Grass Lake Chevrolet just made my car buying experience so easy. They got me the exact Equinox I wanted, at a great price, and absolutely no hassle or games!

Grass Lake Chevrolet responded to this review

May 30, 2012

Thanks MLTgirl! We are glad you're happy with your Equinox. It's our pleasure to serve you.-The Grass Lake Chevrolet Team