Brookings Auto Mall

2323 6th St, Brookings, SD 57006

New 877-839-9544
Used 888-903-3596
Service 866-415-4743

Stop Dreaming. Start Driving.

Happy ACadia Owner

by from Plankinton, SD |

I love the 2010 Acadia I bought from Don S. He is a great salesperson to work with. The dealership is very neat and clean. I did a lot of my talking over the phone with Don. I came in to negotiate and drove off in 2 hours.

Great Experience! We love our 2014 Chevy Malibu

by from Brookings, SD |

Very satisfied with the way the process of buying our new car went at Brookings Auto Mall. The facility itself is neat and clean, any employee we encountered was kind and willing to help us in any way. Ryan Overby, salesman, was pleasant to work with. He was patient with us, accommodating with the test drives, informative about the cars, and giving us time to make a decision! He was in contact with us after the sale a few times just to see if we had any questions, he even fixed our garage door crisis! The other employees we dealt with on our vehicle and the loan were all very pleasant and easy to work with.

always helpful

by from Volga SD |

We purchased a used vehicle that was need for our special needs, and Ryan was so helpful as always. Thanks again

2014 suburban

by from Brookings, sd |

I worked with Tom on purchasing a new suburban. He and the staff at brookings auto mall were excellent to work with. They found exactly what I was looking for.. Thanks again for all the great help. Lynn Dahl.

New lease

by from Brookings,sd |

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Made me feel very comfortable about my purchase.

Great Place to find a vehicle

by from Lake Norden, SD |

My husband and I had been looking for a couple of months for a GMC Acadia, we decided to stop in at the Brookings Auto Mall on our way back from Sioux Falls. Ryan Overby was there to greet us and helped us to find the perfect Acadia. We truely love our vehicle! Thanks to Ryan and the rest of the staff for all their expertise in helping us find exactly what we were looking for. Jackie Fortin

My usual place to buy a car

by from Brookings, South Dakota |

I have been buying cars from Brookings Auto for quite some time. It is always a pleasant experience dealing with the people there. They go out of their way to help you in selecting a vehicle, and then familiarizing you to it. Dan Macadarah I have never had any problems with a repair they have done for me.

2013 Silverado LTZ

by from Larchwood, IA |

I found a well equipped Silverado LTZ online at Brookings Auto Mall. My phone inquiry was answered by pleasant person who transferred me to salesman Gregg Roach. Gregg was friendly and professional gathering appropriate information. I made an appointment with Gregg to visit the dealership and test drive the vehicle. Gregg greeted me upon arrival and had the vehicle out front ready to test drive. The sales process was smooth and the deal was closed. I purchased some accessories which needed to be installed. Curt, with the service department, was very accommodating and the installation was done in a professional fashion.

#10 vehicle purchased from this location!

by from Brookings, SD |

This is the 10th vehicle I have purchased from this location (Kjellsen, Sharp, Paula and now BAM!). This experience was as excellent as the first time. The longevity of the staff, as well as being friendly and helpful makes the search an easy choice to shop hometown. Thanks Mark Foster!

Committed to Satisfying Your Need

by from Brookings, SD |

Mark Foster went above and beyond what is reasonable to expect from a dealership. He kept searching and checking with us until he found exactly what we wanted in a vehicle. Its this kind of focus on meeting customer needs, in a very pleasant and professional way, that has kept us coming back for the last 30 years whenever we need a new vehicle. Thank you Mark!