Halladay Motors

2100 Westland Road, Cheyenne, WY 82001

Purchasing a Vehicle

by from Cheyenne, WY |

We purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Halladay Motors. Their service and attentiveness to our wishes and needs were exemplary. Jim Casey couldn?t have treated us any better. You always hear people at dealerships say, we want to earn your business, but Jim demonstrated that by his actions. He offered a deal to us that no other place could beat. We visited or called countless other locations, both in Wyoming and Colorado, along with doing extensive internet shopping. No one matched the price for the quality of vehicle or care and concern for taking care of us now and in the future that we experienced here. In the sales department, Brittnie Rials displayed a level of knowledge, professionalism and interest in helping us that is to be commended. As a Sales Manager, Richard Heiser did everything possible to work with us and assured that everything went smoothly. He made sure all arrangements were handled quickly and efficiently. We had a variety of particular specifications and they went out of their way to accommodate us. They made every effort to assure our satisfaction. The level of excellence we received here was exceptional. They made us feel like we were their most important customer. I suspect many come away with that same feeling.

Practically Painless

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Making the deal was quick and painless. My sales person was informative, courteous, and humorous. She has checked in with me after the sale to see how things have been going and if I had any questions or concerns. My experience at Halladay's was better than the last car buying experience I had.

Super for SUPERLATIVE!

by from Cheyenne, Wyoming |

Lowell in the service department is always so nice to deal with. I think you should double his salary! OK!? Anyway, I have always purchased my cars at Halladay Motors in Cheyenne, Wyoming and will continue to do so and one of the biggest reasons for this is your SUPERLATIVE service department. Thank you, Yogi Allen.

Sales staff very courteous and helpful

by from Cheyenne wy |

Sales staff very helpful and friendly great product would definitely recommend Halladay motors to a friend

Quick servuce

by from Cheyenne, WY |

A service visit revealed additional work that needed to be done on my vehicle. This was performed during this visit while I waited.

Always have had great service from this dealer.

by from Cheyenne, WY |

the car wash could of been better. and careful pouring of oil so as not to get oil on the motor or car frame.

Great deal and very timely!

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I had received a coupon for a free oil change or service check. I opted for the oil change and called prior for an appointment. They were busy the day I was there and they were able to get the oil changed, tires rotated, multi-point inspection and washed the truck in less than the 1 1/2 hrs anticipated. I'm happy to be a customer.

Colt was great!

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Colt Anderson was awesome and the delivery he gave was incredible. He did everything to help and got my car in very quickly!

Good experience

by from Cheyenne, WY |

It was good. There was some confusion on my part about the specifics of the tax consequences of a particular truck configuration but once this was figured out (by me) the purchase went well. Brittnie, Josh and Jim all worked together to make the transaction go well. There are a few items to complete including installing a bed lining and fixing a squeak in the steering column. Brittnie and Chris are working to try to coordinate the timing of this service work to minimize the downtime for me.

Great Service, Professionalism and Wonderful Staff

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Colt Anderson, Richard Heiser, Mike Mullett, Mike Giessuebel in Finance office and Cody Allen were all great. Very professional and I appreciate everything that they did for me during my first vehicle purchase. They went out of their way to make sure I was completely satisfied and that I was being taken care of every second that I was there. 5 stars to all of them! Thanks for the purchase! I absolutely love my new Acadia Denali!