Randy Wise Chevrolet Buick Milan

(2.4) 8 Reviews

1250 Dexter St, Milan, MI 48160

Bad Severice, Bad Deal

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I had an terrible experience with this dealer. They sold me a car that did not work properly and that had been repaired with the wrong parts. You might expect this from a no name dealership but I expect better from a dealer bearing the GM name. I contacted the dealers to discuss the issues that I was having 2 weeks after purchase. The general manager Robert Betts told me that he would pay for the repairs and took the name of the repair ship that I left my vehicle with. I contacted Mr. Betts and he told me that he was working on the issue. After hearing the repair quote Mr. Betts stopped returning my calls and the calls from the repair shop. I am very disappointed with this experience and would not recommend the dealership to anyone.

Car Shopper

by from Brighton, MI |

Spent about 10 months looking for a car before stopping here. Buying process was ok although it took a long time - I think about 3 to 4 hours which made for a long day. Have had all routine maintenance done there. Car is now broken and still under warranty and I am having a whale of time getting it fixed. Am bummed because I think the only way to get it fixed is to pay myself which really stinks because it is under warranty.

Randy Wise Chevrolet Buick Milan responded to this review

August 15, 2013

My name is Joe. Can I help you with this repair? I checked with my service department and they are unsure of which vehicle is yours. Please contact me at 734-439-3500. Thanks, Joe

Fantasic

by from Ypsilanti, MI 48198 |

I just leased a 2013 Equinox. I love it. Douglas was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. They worked with me till the payment was just right. I would recommend to all go there and talk with them. They are willing to make it work for you.

Helpful, and saved me money

by from Ypsilanti, Mi |

From my previous expierience of buying a car I dreaded the idea of going to a dealership, so I avoided the last one I went to and went here because it was right off the highway. I drove around the lot looking at some of the new malibus for the size and gas mileage. I was then greeted by Craig on the lot and his knowledge on the cars was awesome, after going inside and talking about my two young boys and how we take trips every summer, we ended going back out into the cold to look at the equinoxes and man I was glad he showed me them. Took a drive in an equinox LT and I was in love with the size and mileage. I ended up trading in my 05 Fusion hatchback for a new Equinox. It took a little bit of time but JC made financing easy to understand and got me an awesome monthly payment that I can easily afford. My expierience buying here was awesome and will come back for my next car.

3rd purchase

by from saline |

just purchased our 3rd car from Randy Wise in milan. The used car manager and salesman Jackson were great to deal with. We got a great price with no hassles. We will definitely be back for our fourth.

Angry

by from Warren, Mi |

This dealership is very unprofessional about the way they conduct business!

Worst ever

by from Ann arbor,mi |

I showed up with all documented required. Richard said it would be no problem to get approved. Four hrs later he showed me a car I loved. It was nearong closing time and he still didnt know the monthly payments. He said the car needed to be serviced and detailed the following morning and that I could come in sign the paperwork and drive it home. So I went in the next day...more waiting. Finally I was told a payment and I agreed. To my suprise my car was sold as soon s I left the day before. He offered a car he knew I didnt want. The main reason I was unable to get the car the first day was the servicing and detailing....seriously??? . Now pissed off and without a car still.

2012 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 w/Duramax

by from Ottawa lake, MI |

I purchased a 2012 GMC Sierra Denali with the Duramax ($60,000). They received it from there GMC store. Jackson was good to deal with, he got me what I wanted, but when it came down to the paperwork. They had my first name wrong. All the paperwork had to be re-typed so it took considerably longer than expected to sign the paperwork. No big deal, or so I thought. Then I received the paperwork from Ally bank, my name was wrong, Onstar, my name was wrong, XM radio, my name was wrong. So when I talked to the dealership about this I was pretty much told sorry it is up to me to get with them and get my name corrected. Now I have spent almost 2 hours of my time waiting on hold and going through automated messages trying to get everything straightened out. For $60,000 I thought I would get a little better customer service than what I received. If this is the way they treat their customers, I'm sorry, but I'm going somewhere else.