Liberty Chevrolet

30400 Lyon Center Drive E, New Hudson, MI 48165

New 888-257-0317
Used 877-468-8840
Service 866-949-4677

FIND NEW ROADS!! Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!!

Quick and Easy Buying Process, A+

by from Dearborn Heights, MI |

My sales person, Frank, was awesome! Helped me get the price I was looking for, the color i wanted, and got me in and out quickly, which was great due to my busy schedule. Everyone from point A to B of the sale was very knowledgable of their product and services, which made questions and concerns a breeze. I would definitely recommend these guys to all my friends who are looking to buy a new or used car.

I trust their evaluation and workmanship

by from New Hudson, MI |

i was in the service department twice -working with Andy and having Mike Rogers work on 2 of my cars. The first visit was unexpected as I had damaged done to my grand am at discount tire. Mike and Andy jumped right in to help me figure out what damage was done and patiently help me figure out what repairs needed to be done to correct the car and have it driveable again. Mike took photos w his phone of the damage rotary arms that were bent and explained what needed to be done. Andy worked w Discount tires insurance claims to expedite work on the car. Everything on Liberty Chev service dept was handled exceptionally. On my second visit= I had Andy and Mike ck out some problems I was having w my tracker. andy located several area that needed work and we negotiated the prime ones to be handled first in a time and cost efficient way for me. I am a senior and appreciated how they explained what needed to be done and their importance. I did pay for the inspection of 2 items I could not afford to have done at that time - and hopefully when I get funds together - what I paid for inspecting will be applied to the work when I bring it in and not be charged again. I appreciate the efficiency, expertise, friendly people skills that both Andy and Mike have mastered. They are my go to guys to work on my car. These 2 people are the reasons I come back to Liberty Chevrolet service dept.

BUYING A NEW MALIBU

by from Rochester, MI |

Alex Firu was the salesman and went over the top to help me buy the car. He gave me a generous trade in. He also helped me to finance it since I could not pay cash. Liberty Chevrolet is a first class business. David from Rochester Mi.

Give me Liberty

by from New Hudson, MI |

Great they.....fixed my Key Fab's in about an hour. Now my remote start system works.

Great service

by from New Hudson, MI |

Came in for recall and took care of it right away Fast said it would take 1-1/2 hours. 45 min. I was out the door

Jorge R. Trejo

by from Novi, MI |

Liberty Chevrolet has some very dynamic and very professional people working in Service and the New Body Shop. Our experience with my wife's vehicle there and my company fleet vehicle have been outstanding. Everyone is courteous and prompt to deliver that service.

New car purchase

by from New Hudson, MI |

If you need a good trade in price this is the place to be. Good dealership no issues!

Everything went as planned, on time.

by from New Hudson, MI |

Really good service, very professional. The facility is always cleaned and customer service is great.

Friendly Sales Staff

by from New Hudson, MI |

I was in desperate need of a reliable vehicle. Jamie answered all my questions efficiently and made the experience easy.

engineering specialist

by from New Hudson, MI |

Always a hasle free experience, keep up the good work

excellent service