Rick Hendrick Cadillac Norfolk

6222 E Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502

2015 Cadillac XTS

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I previously owned a 2013 Cadillac XTS. From the first time I drove the 2015 Cadillac XTS I was impressed with the improvements I noticed right away. Its handling is great. This model does not have all the bells and whistles as the 2013 but nevertheless it appears built to perform at the optimal range of my expectations

The best Dealer Repair Shop EVER!I

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I took my car in for a noise it was making in the power steering area. They kept my car, put me in a loaner and when I got it back the noise was gone. I and my husband were sick and hospitalized and they didn't pressure us at all to return the loaner, even when our car was repaired. That meant a lot..... Joe and Dave ALWAYS take good care of me and my Cadillac XTS! I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!!!

Service For Warranty Repair

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Brought my 2011 CTS in for a warranty repair (oil leak). I was issued a loaner to take care of my business for the day and before the end of the day my CTS was ready for pickup. My service adviser Joe Waller provided excellent customer service and was very knowledgeable in addressing my concerns. Job well done!

John Butler: A sales man you can trust

by from Virginia beach, VA |

i recently purchased ATS and when i test drove the vehicle CUE screen was good. but when i signed papers and took the keys i found a big scratch on the CUE screen. I informed this to sales person John Butler. he promised me that he will make sure that it gets fixed and asked me to drive home for now. he said he will order parts and let me know when to bring back car for servicing. i was initially skeptical if he really do it or not, as i already signed papers. But he talked to his boss on this and ordered the parts and followed up with me in getting this fixed. I really appreciate John for his commitment towards customers.

John Butler: A sales man you can trust

by from Virginia beach |

Excellent Service

by from Chesapeake, VA |

My SRX felt like it was having a nervous breakdown on yesterday morning, so I drove it straight into you guys, and the care I was given was just excellent, and ever cried to my husband I was so thankful. You all were truely a blessing, amd I go to church every Sunday. Thanks so much and a "BIG" thank you to Dave, he was the greatist!!

Great Service Experience!

by from Hampton VA |

I had my 2010 SRX in the service dept for a GM safety recall and it was a good experience in all aspects. First, when I arrived for my scheduled appointment that Dave Banner helped to arrange, I was met by a young lady who directed me to Dave's new location in the recently remodeled facility. He was ready & waiting for me with the necessary paperwork. Next, the waiting lounge is very well appointed with comfortable chairs and a variety of refreshments. Within a short period of time, the work was completed and the car had been washed. Again, this was a great experience; especially, as I recall a recent experience at a different dealership that was anything but pleasant!!

Windshield replacement

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Danny and Dave responded to my issue quickly by finding a windshield and having it installed within a week. I'm completely satisfied with their efforts and the outcome.

First Class Customer Service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My Experience with Rick Hendricks Cadillac was Outstanding. The customer service that I received from your customer service representative Joe Walker was first class. Thank you

RICK HENDRICK CADILLAC

by from Virginia Beach VA |

I brought in my 2012 SRX for scheduled maintenance. As always the service is excellent. I have never had any problems anytime I've had my CADILLAC in for service The team is great!!!