Rick Hendrick Cadillac Norfolk

(4.8) 4 Reviews

6222 E Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502

OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP THANK YOU

by from Norfolk Va. |

My wife recently injured her back and we needed a good ole boat for a car. Cadillac and Lincoln were last to make them this size so I started looking. I wanted a DTS last "BIG" boat around. The one I wanted had too many bells and whistles so my sales person Kimberly White showed my some other models, no pressure what so ever. I found what I wanted at another Hendrick dealership and she had it delivered and ready in 48 hours. To say I was stunned is an understatement. She's a Jewel in the Hendrick family for sure. I love my "Boat" floats down the highway and best of all my wife is happy. I'm an old hard core navy chief but I do give credit where credit is due. Thank You Kim White.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Brought in my 2011 CTS for condensation in the passenger headlight which was covered under the vehicle warranty. Also oil change and tire rotation which was also covered. I was also given a loaner vehicle so I wouldn't be at a inconvenience. I am very satisfied with the service and hospitality of Rick Hendrick's Cadillac service team.

Great Service and Nice People

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Excellent customer service! Really great group of staff that are friendly and very helpful. Not only did I receive great service as customer and on my car they even gave me contacts and helpful tips on purchasing property as I have just relocated from CA to VA for a promotion as manager. This location is truly the greatest and I honestly look foward to coming back to finish some more service needed on my truck even if it is going to cost me an arm and a leg. Thanks you all for everything! See you soon!

by from Hampton, Va |

I purchased the '13 Summer Gold Cadillac ATS and let me say this is the best car buying experience I have ever had. I loved my salesmen John Butler, he was very knowledgeable and made sure I knew all of my options. I did not feel rushed and he made the experience personal by making me feel like I was his only customer and not just another customer. He made sure I knew he was there if I needed him. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Though I am not too keen on the service dept. that's another story. Thus why I gave them 4. I'm so glad I decided to go to Rick Hendricks after I visited 2 other dealerships for my Cadillac purchase. No buyers remorse here. :-) Thank you guys!!