Phillips Buick GMC

2160 US-441, Fruitland Park, FL 34731

New 877-269-7213
Used 888-331-4617
Service 888-311-5490

We Have the Right Cars, at the Right Place, Right on the Money.

Fast response

by from Melbourne ,FL |

Found a nice car online,but dealer said it's sold out.What a pity.Hope they can renew information in time.

Found the perfect car!!

by from Haines City, FL |

I had been searching on cars.com for a car for quite some time, i was specific about color, and a few features. Then to find one that not only is my favorite color, it has all the features i wanted and then some!! My mom and I then drove about 65 miles to your dealership to check out the car. My salesman was Steve, he brought the keys and we took it for a test drive. After i first started the car i noticed the check engine light was on and as I started driving the light started flashing and you could tell something was wrong. Steve had me go right back to the dealership and around to the service department. They fixed what was wrong and now it runs perfect! I want to thank Steve and everyone else for working to get me approved! To be able to bring home my dream car is a dream come true!! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car!

Review of Chris Hoff

by from The Villages, FL 32162 |

Chris changed our minds altogether about car salesmen!....He was so helpful, showed us just what we wanted , there was no pressure to decide.....we bought and feel great about the dealership and Chris as a whole...thanks so much...we will be back in the future for sure!..

Satified Customer

by from The Villages, FL |

Our sales rep., Chris Hoff, was great. We will definitely buy a car from him again.

GMC Terrain Purchase

by from The Villages, Florida |

My wife and I visited Phillips on a Saturday to look at vehicles. We were met at the door by Chris Hoff (we planned on looking him up based on an e-mail I had received from Greg in response to notification by either GMC or USAA related to a military discount). Chris showed us both sedans and SUV's based on our interest for a car/truck big enough to haul at least 2 sets of golf clubs and a large and small suitcase (our 2003 Regale could do that in the trunk. The new sedans do not have that kind of room in the trunk (whether they have the same cube or not they couldn't meet our requirements). We looked at a Buick SUV but it failed my price ceiling. We then looked at GMC Terrains and drove the SLT2 that we ended up buying that day. Chris was extremely helpful through the process and with our Regal trade-in made the deal fit the "right" price. Chris has remained very helpful through the post purchase period, as well. I heartily recommend Chris and the Phillips dealership for a new car/truck purchase.

Purchase of GMC Terrain

by from The Villages, Florida |

My wife and I decided to look at cars at the Phillips dealership (not planning to purchase that day). We were met at the door by Chris Hoff (we had planned to look him up anyway because his name was provided by e-mail from a sales rep there since he wouldn't be working that weekend. He was following up on a lead from USAA or GM-military discount). We looked at Buick sedans in our price range but were not satisfied with the trunk space. We discussed SUV's but the Buick was out of our price range. Chris steered us to GMC and as we sorted out options settled on the Terrain SLT2. Chris was extremely helpful in the entire process. Both my wife and I drove the SLT2 that we eventually purchased. He worked the numbers to get the price of the vehicle with our trade-in at the "right" level. He has gone out of his way to make the post- sales process very comfortable for us. I heartily recommend Chris and the dealership for a car/truck purchase.

New car purchase

by from The Villages FLorida |

This is the second car we got from this dealer. The whole operation was excellent. Our sales man (Crism Hoff) did a great job

May 21, 2014

Thank you Satisfied for your review. I am very pleased that I was able to represent Phillips Buick GMC in a positive fashion and earn your business. Feel free to stop in anytime just to say HI !

Best purchase experience in over 20 yrs

by from Lake Mary, Fl |

We drove 45 miles to see a used car listed and loved it right away. I have been looking for quite some time and knew what I wanted. Chris Hoff was excellent to work with. No games, no high pressure, no lies. We had walked away from the table at a different dealership a few days earlier because a deal was going bad once we sat down. This was nothing like that. I've bought several cars over the years and can't think of a better experience. The gentleman handling the finance, Sean Brooks, was excellent as well. Once again, no big pressure to buy and no pressure to add a bunch of add-ons to the deal. This was also the quickest purchase we've ever made. We highly recommend Chris Hoff and Sean Brooks at Phillips Buick GMC to anyone looking to buy their next auto.

April 8, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! We at Phillips Buick GMC value you as a customer and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business ! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future ! Chris Hoff Phillips Buick GMC

The best car buying experience we ever had.

by from Eustis, FL. |

We had been looking for a Dodge Nitro when I came across one on Cars.com that was exactly what I wanted with the best price & low miles. When I emailed Phillips I got a reply email & I called & met with Greg to take a test drive. Other times when I had been to a car dealer it felt like I was wasting my time & it was time consuming. This was the best experience we ever had. Greg & the staff was personable, professional & strait up about the Nitro. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

May 21, 2014

Teresa, thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear how pleased you are with Phillips Buick GMC. Feel free to contact myself or Greg if you need any assistance in the future. Chris Hoff

Great buying experience

by from Tampa Bay, Florida |

I have been looking for a low-mileage, pre-owned Chevy Tahoe or GMC Yukon for a couple months. In addition to wanting one in great condition, my wife also wanted one of only a couple colors made. After finding a Yukon Denali with potential and that seemed to meet our needs, I emailed Phillips Buick GMC to ask a couple questions. Greg, the salesman, called me the next morning and answered all my questions. I explained on the phone that I'm picky about my cars and that we were driving a couple hours to see it. We made an appointment to meet the next day. Greg went out of his way to call me back a couple hours later to say he'd personally looked over the Yukon and wanted to mention a couple other things about it before I drove to see it. We met at our appointed time, test drove the Yukon, and bought it that day. Greg and the entire Phillips team were professional, helpful and efficient, and I feel as though I bought a great vehicle at a fair price. I would definitely work with Greg and Phillips Buick GMC again, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a pleasant buying experience.

October 22, 2013

Thank you Brian for the review on our dealership. We are very happy to hear about your pleasant buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to earn your business in the future. Chris Hoff Phillips Buick GMC