Phillips Buick GMC

2160 US-441, Fruitland Park, FL 34731

New 877-269-7213 New 877-269-7213
Used 888-331-4617 Used 888-331-4617
Service 888-311-5490 Service 888-311-5490

We Have the Right Cars, at the Right Place, Right on the Money.

THE BEST DEALERSHIP I'VE EVER DELT WITH......

by from Fruitland Park, Florida |

They treated me like a King, after 3 hours of test driving different vehicles, I found the one I love, and everything went smooth. Vary happy with my purchase and will buy from again every 2 years... If your looking for good service, treat you with respect, gives you the best deal possible, come in and let Phillips GMC take care of your needs.

July 17, 2015

Mr Campbell, thank you for business and welcome to the Phillips Buick GMC family ! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future !

BUYING EXPERINCE

by from OCALA,FL |

GREAT USED CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH BUZZ AND FINANCE PETER BROWN.

Used Car Purchase

by from Fruitland Park, Florida |

I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Frontier. It was a used truck. It had 22,000 miles and was in excellent condition. The effort made to make this deal come together -I was trading in a Toyota leased SUV- was simple and very fair. The financing department was very helpful and all the staff I met friendly and welcoming. My sales rep, Buzz Buzby, offered various options in means to bring the deal together and was fair and open to my questions.

October 25, 2015

Thank you for your review Larry ! We are pleased to hear about your experience at Phillips Buick GMC. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions regarding your 2011 Frontier. We are always here to assist you. Welcome to the Phillips Buick GMC family !

Lost Trust and Confidence

by from Fruitland Park, FL |

We live close to this dealership and are a GMC family, we currently own 3 GMCs and plan to buy more in the future. However we will never set foot on this particular dealership's property again. Their service department struggles to properly diagnose repairs and getting it right the first time. We took our Terrain in for an oil change and they left the plug loose on the oil pan. All the oil drained out and blew the engine. It took a month to get it corrected after many arguments. Took our Sierra in for a rattling noise and they told me it was cupped tires and after 2 visits found it was a loose shock. Cupped tires and a loose shock don't even sound remotely the same. Last incident with tire rotation at Lightning service center when they rotated tires and didn't balance them. We took it in 30 minutes before they closed and you could tell they didn't want to do it. Asked to have it corrected and they wanted to charge me again. The young guy didn't offer any solutions just wanted to charge me again.

October 25, 2015

Thank you for your review. Before this review was posted, the consumer and General Manager of Phillips Buick GMC had spoken about this matter. The General Manager apologized for any inconvenience we may have caused but the bottom line is the problem was addressed and fixed. He once again apologized that this event happened, and we are doing everything we can to insure that this does not happen again in the future. During our conversation, we were able to make peace and in fact I offered the consumer her next scheduled maintenance at no cost to her. In reference to each event, the Terrain had broken down in Tallahassee (over 3 hours from here) and was towed to a local dealer in that area. We had the vehicle towed to our facility where it was properly diagnosed and fixed at no cost to the consumer. Concerning the rattling noise, the problem was not diagnosed correctly on the first visit. When the vehicle was brought back in, it was correctly diagnosed and fixed. The General Manager apologized that this happened and that, as noted earlier, we are doing everything we can to insure that this does not happen again in the future. The tire rotation was done but we did not do a tire balance due to the fact that the consumer did not request it to be done. We have since trained our techs to now offer a tire balance when a customer requests a tire rotation. The tire balance is an additional cost to the customer. Obviously our young techs are learning every day to be better with customers and offer correct solutions. The training issues have been addressed and we are doing our best to become better every day. Once again, thank you for your review and please know you are important to us here and will do everything we can to make you happy in the future. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact me at 352-728-1212. Thank you.

Phillips Buick GMC AWESOME DEALERSHIP!

by from Lady Lake, FL |

This dealership is everything you'd ever want when buying a car or truck. The staff is professional, courteous, considerate and polite. They treat you with respect and kindness. Jordan, Chris, Bill, just to name a few, were terrific. They worked with us until we were happy with the deal. I would highly recommend going to Phillips if you are buying a new or used vehicle. Great experience!!

July 17, 2015

Thank you for your business Miss Kathy !! We are happy to hear about your excellent experience here at Phillips Buick. Keep in mind, we are always here to assist you after the sale also. Let us know if you need any assistance. Once again, thank you.

An Excellent Dealership (Especially "Buzz" Buzby)

by from Gainesville, FL |

I had an exemplary experience at this dealership. I had a bad experience at another dealership in Wildwood, FL. Just Google "Chevrolet in Wildwood, FL" and you'll see what happened to me there. It's the only Chevy place there. I use the same name for my reviews just to make my review easy to find. Anyways, after my experience there I drove here looking for a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander. Unfortunately they had already sold it earlier that day. I should have called ahead to make sure it wasn't sold but I was royally "tee'd off" by the Wildwood place so I was off key anyway. It's my fault for not checking BUT it was a blessing in disguise. As soon as me and my family stepped out of the car a man named Ken "Buzz" Buzby zipped up on a golf cart and asked us if we needed any help. After explaining my, just recent, experience he apologized about not having the original vehicle we wanted to see on the lot. So instead he took down a list of my "car criteria" and rushed inside to see what they had available that would fit my window of needs. In no time he was back with 2 possibilities. A 2009 Ford Edge Limited with AWD or a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. We tried the Edge first and it was the most luxurious package trim you could get in that particular line and it was immaculate but it was a touch too expensive so we tried the Santa Fe instead. Needless to say the Santa Fe was no where near as nice or of the quality of the Edge so we decided to skip that one. The Edge had no accidents on the car fax and only 2 owners and no recalls due. Excellent report status for a car. We told him what our price limit was and without hesitation he agreed to it. No haggling at all. We went inside and the manager didn't even hesitate to approve the price drop. So in essence, once it was all said and done, he managed to get us the car for $3,500 less than what they were originally asking for it. That made it $15k out the door flat. Now that is EXCELLENT customer service right there. Less about the money and more about the customers limits. I can't give enough praise about that. I even had a pre-approved loan from my personal bank and they DID NOT pressure me to run my credit. What dealership have you ever been to that respects your wishes of not wanting to run your credit when you ask them nicely "No" only one time? That's what I thought. None up until, at least, when I came here! So if you're in the market and willing to even come a distance, I came from over an hour away from Gainesville, FL, Phillips Buick GMC is the place to go without a doubt. If you do find yourself there, at any time, definitely ask for "Buzz". He is the prime example of a good salesman in a sea of bad ones. Even though I very highly doubt any of the other salesman there are bad. They all definitely seem to be on the same level as Buzz and, heck, their reviews say a lot about them doesn't it? Must be doing something right! To work I must go back. Car pays not for itself. Hmmmm....

June 15, 2015

"John", thank you for your review, and for your business. I am very pleased to hear of your experience at Phillips Buick GMC. Just remember, we are always here for your service needs, and look forward to being your dealer of choice for many years to come. Enjoy your new Edge and let us know if you need anything in the future ! Chris Hoff Internet Sales Mgr

Awesome!!

by from Belleview, Florida |

I've bought a lot of cars in my life and I've always seen car salesman in the same light as politicians, they can't be trusted...that's until I went to Phillips Buick GMC! I already had a loan through my bank at 9% (my wife and I are in credit rebuilding mode). Our salesman Ken "Buzz" Buzby didn't have to find us a lower rate but he worked hard and got us 5.8%! He saved me a ton of money! He also took a great interest in our boys asking them a lot of questions about them and generally being interested in their responses, not just acting like he cared. He's definitely a million times better than your average salesman! Then there is Sean Brooks, the Finance Manager. He was very courteous and helped us get a cheaper rate on our extra warranty. He also complimented my wife and I on "doing a great job raising our boys because they are very well behaved". These two guys were great, they made this a very quick and painless experience and I'm so thankful for their help. I'm telling everyone I know about them and I'm definitely buying a second vehicle from them. Thanks a million guys!!

June 3, 2015

Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear of your excellent experience and would like to welcome you to the Phillips Buick GMC family !

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!

by from Belleview, Florida |

I've bought a lot of cars in my life and I've always seen car salesman in the same light as politicians, they can't be trusted...that's until I went to Phillips Buick GMC! I already had a loan through my bank at 9% (my wife and I are in credit rebuilding mode). He didn't have to find us a lower rate but he worked hard and got us 5.8%! He saved me a ton of money! He also took a great interest in our boys asking them a lot of questions about them and generally being interested in their responses, not just acting like he cared. He's definitely a million times better than your average salesman! Then there is Sean Brooks, the Finance Manager. He was very courteous and helped us get a cheaper rate on our extra warranty. He also complimented my wife and I on "doing a great job raising our boys because they are very well behaved". These two guys were great, they made this a very quick and painless experience and I'm so thankful for their help. I'm telling everyone I know about them and I'm definitely buying a second vehicle from them. Thanks a million guys!!

June 4, 2015

Thank you for your business Brent ! We are pleased to add you to the list of satisfied customers and would like to welcome you to the Phillips Buick GMC family !

Service Department

by from Weirsdale, Florida |

After having experienced communication problems with the other GM service shop in town, I decided to try have the work on my Chevy 2500 HD / Diesel done at Phillips. I found their personnel to be friendly and helpful. Even though I was unable to get my vehicle to their shop until noon, and with the understanding that they might not be able to get to it until the next morning, I was pleasantly supprised to hear from them within a couple of hours and then receive a call that my truck was repaired and ready. Although it was 20 minutes until closing and was a short distance away they waited until I got there (Only a couple of minutes past closing) I thought this was customer service at its best. Based on this experience I would recommend them as an excellent shop.

June 3, 2015

Thank you for your business Ed ! I am happy to hear that our service department was able to assist you in a timely manner. Our number one goal here at Phillips Buick GMC is to completely satisfy all of our customers, whether it be in our service department or our sales department. We are pleased to add you to the list of our satisfied customers, and welcome to the Phillips Buick GMC family !

Fast response

by from Melbourne ,FL |

Found a nice car online,but dealer said it's sold out.What a pity.Hope they can renew information in time.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for your review Walker. As a high volume dealership, it sometimes becomes a challenge to keep all the sold inventory off of the website. Our normal update time is within 24 hours, but sometimes we miss one. We will definately work on faster inventory removal from our websites and keep our websites as accurate as possible.Hopefully we will be able to earn your business in the future. Thank you