Cannon Automotive Group

5210 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33813

New 866-309-3861
Used 888-436-5157
Service 888-495-7519

Family owned and operated serving Polk County for over 60 years.

Purchased new car over the internet

by from Orlando, Fl. |

Over the internet Cannon in Lakeland had best price in the Orlando area. For a small dealership it was clean and everything was in it's place, including the service dept. I called ahead, we showed up and test drove our car Subaru Crosstrek and closed the deal. It had been a while since I purchased a new car. Did wish the paper work was less time consuming. We spent about an hour with the fiance manger and I had paid in full with a check! I would have no problems recommending this dealership..

Mrs. Alicia Edwards

by from Lakeland, FL |

I came in to the dealership to get an oil change and have the battery replaced in my key without an appointment. Billie my service advisor immediately wrote me up and I was out in an hour. This service also had a recall that need to be repaired, that was done also. I mentioned to her that I had to take my son to work that day & she said ok I should be done be done in about a hour & a half. Instead, I was out in an hour. What better service can you ask for!!! Billie is the greatest!!!

great service

by from Lakeland, FL |

Super nice people. Friendly helpfull staff. I drive over a half hour past other dealerships to go there. The little thing make a difference. Really concerned about your issues. They wash and vacuum your car. Some dealerships dont. Love them!!

Nice waiting room.

by from Lakeland, FL |

Service dept. was very professional. Took a bit longer than was given as estimate when I got there, and had to leave before having my car washed because I was late for work. But as soon as I told them I was late, they brought my car right up. Everything was smooth other than that. Employee made it a point to let me know where remote was so I could change the channel/volume on tv while waiting, which I appreciated. Complimentary donuts and coffee available in waiting room as well as vending machines.

new car service

by from Lakeland, FL |

As always, the service is excellent. Made to feel like "part of the family". I would not even consider going to another dealership.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Winter Haven, Florida |

I will never again do business with this dealership. I regret purchasing my second Cadillac from Canon and the service has been a complete nightmare. I have taken my car in for a second time to fix the sunroof and it still does not work properly. I have already scheduled an appointment to take it to another dealership to trade it in. The customer service is horrible and I only leave with excuses.

Cannon Automotive Group responded to this review

January 23, 2015

We have reviewed your concern with the recent repair on your SRX. Our records show we cleaned the blocked sunroof drains in early May, 2013, at 77,859 miles. Unfortunately, you had to come back in January, 2015, with 101,941 miles to have the drains cleaned again as they had become blocked for a 2nd time causing a recurrence of a water leak. Fortunately we were able to unblock the drains without as much expense this time. Since the repairs in May of 2013, the vehicle went through two summers of our typically heavy rain without a leak which would indicate the drains were cleared on the initial visit. Unfortunately drains can become blocked again with foreign debris, causing a recurrence of a water leak if the area around them is not kept clear of foreign material, for example leaves, much like the gutters on a home. We try to accommodate as many customers as possible from our large fleet of Courtesy Transportation vehicles. However, on occasion we experience unusually high demand which results in full utilization of our loaner fleet, as was the case when you were here on the 14th. In those cases we work with outside vendors such as Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Hertz. We are sorry that we did not have one of ours available on this occasion, but fortunately we were able to secure a vehicle from Enterprise RAC so you could go about your business. We want every customer to leave our dealership happy with their experience. If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail please contact us at your convenience at (863) 535-5469 . Thank You.

Standard Maintenance Service Call

by from Lakeland, FL |

Completely satisfactory service call completed in a very timely manner.

Housewife

by from Lakeland, FL |

It was a very pleasant experience.. We did not feel as though we were under any pressure to buy. Our salesman was Adam Richey, he was very knowledgeable of the automobile and could not do enough for us.

Mr Jenkins

by from Lakeland, FL |

I was sold on purchasing a car from these guys soon as I arrived very helpful and first class all the way... Thanks Cannon Buick!

Owner of Cadillac

by from Lakeland, FL |

Had recalls and all was fixed well. Keep up the good work.

Bought used Cadillac XLR

by from Savannah, GA |

Bought a used car. It was not cleaned and ready for sale, but that's ok since it was not the car we had come to look at. Cannon did all they could to make it right in the little time they had available.