Cannon Automotive Group

5210 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33813

New 866-309-3861
Used 888-436-5157
Service 888-495-7519

Family owned and operated serving Polk County for over 60 years.

Purchased new car over the internet

by from Orlando, Fl. |

Over the internet Cannon in Lakeland had best price in the Orlando area. For a small dealership it was clean and everything was in it's place, including the service dept. I called ahead, we showed up and test drove our car Subaru Crosstrek and closed the deal. It had been a while since I purchased a new car. Did wish the paper work was less time consuming. We spent about an hour with the fiance manger and I had paid in full with a check! I would have no problems recommending this dealership..

Excellent Sales experience

by from Lithia, FL |

I visited several Tampa area Buick dealers - and then went to Cannon because it was a little bit of a drive for me. Should have gone here first and saved myself a lot of time and frustration!! Cannon is an excellent dealership! The friendliest people I found! This was the 9th vehicle my husband and I have purchase and this buying experience was the MOST stress-free we've had! I will purchase from them again in the future!!

Review of car maintenance

by from Lithia, FL |

Very accommodating for scheduling appts. Everyone is pleasant. No complaints.

Great sales & Service Staff

by from Lakeland, FL |

Sales staff very pleasant and ensured we got the vehicle that we wanted.

Great Servoce

by from Winter Haven, Fl |

Because of the excellent service at Cannon Cadillac, I probably will buy my next car from them. I have had my Cadillac DeVille serviced there for 10 years, and have never, in all that time had a complaint that was not corrected immediately, on the rare occasion a problem occurred. My service Representative Billy Marchand has always been very patient listening to my problems, explaining why repairs are needed, and letting me know up front what the cost will be, allowing me to make an informed decision. I rely on her and trust Cannon to be the customer-friendly, honest, ethical dealership they've proven to be over the years of my association with them.

Service through the years

by from Lakeland, FL |

Over the years since moving to Lakeland in 1998, Cannon Automotive Group has taken care of my Buick Lucerne and all my Cadillacs. I have found their dealership to be nothing but superb in every way, beginning with Billie who writes the service orders, on through the Service Department, then washing my car before delivering it back to me. Their entire saff has always been extremely capable, empathetic to my needs, and eager to help in any way possible. I have never had a bad experience at this dealership and am very happy to recommend them to all my family and friends.

Satisfied Cadillac owner

by from Lakeland, FL |

I have purchased over 20 vehicles in my lifetime from various dealers in NC, DE, MD, GA and FL. I will say the Cannon Cadillac dealership in Lakeland, FL has by far been the best experience of any of the others. Their family run business shows as you are treated on a Mr. basis term before you ask them to call you by your first name. After that the process becomes one without haggle. The desire of the dealership to please is evident in the sales process (Dave Mulder and Clark Mulder) being extremely helpful and professional in their dealing with always getting me in the most appropriate car. The service team of Daniel and John are always going out of their way to please with an appreciative smile on their face as they assist you. The technicians are all superb but we do not usually get to meet them but John(technician) always wants to know how things are going with the car. So a caring team of professionals will be what you will always find at Cannon Cadillac. No other dealership needs to be visited in purchasing or servicing of your vehicle. 5 stars are given to this dealership for all the reasons noted above.

Recall service letter

by from Lakeland, fl |

Worst service ever. The letter does not state that the service manager decides to repair.

Great!

by from Tampa, Fl |

Everything was great!!! Dealership was very clean and everyone that worked there were great!!!!! Only thing i could recommend is a infant changing table in the restrooms for infants. My wife had to run to our vehicle outside in the rain to change a diaper. Other than that would recommend to anyone who is interested!!!

Great jobs thx

by from Orlando fl |

It was cool service I'm love my Subaru it's love what's make a Subaru a Subaru thx

Lack of dealer integrity

by from Merritt Island, FL |

We found a 2009 Pontiac G5 GT on cars.com. Because we are a 2 hr drive away from the dealership we called to make an appoint to purchase the vehicle. We were told the vehicle had been sent to auction. They were going to see if they could bring it back. We received a phone call from Jessica saying that they had the car back. We told her our intent to purchase the vehicle but wanted to see the Carfax. We received the Carfax and contacted Jessica on Wednesday saying we couldn't get to the dealership until Saturday. We wanted to leave a deposit to be sure the vehicle would be available. We were told that wasn't necessary. On Friday we received an email that they had sold the vehicle. I suspect sombody had offered them a price higher than our cars.com advertised price so they unethically sold it to them. We thought because we were dealing with a large automotive group we could rely on their integrity. We were sadly mistaken. With this incident in mind we have to question the validity of any claims or advertising coming from Cannon. Buyer beware.