Cannon Automotive Group

5210 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33813

New 866-309-3861
Used 888-436-5157
Service 888-495-7519

Family owned and operated serving Polk County for over 60 years.

Purchased new car over the internet

by from Orlando, Fl. |

Over the internet Cannon in Lakeland had best price in the Orlando area. For a small dealership it was clean and everything was in it's place, including the service dept. I called ahead, we showed up and test drove our car Subaru Crosstrek and closed the deal. It had been a while since I purchased a new car. Did wish the paper work was less time consuming. We spent about an hour with the fiance manger and I had paid in full with a check! I would have no problems recommending this dealership..

Satisfied Customer

by from Lakeland, FL |

Cannon always does a wonderful job on our Cadillac! I strongly recommend them for service , as well as buying your next vehicle, very pleased.

Great service.

by from Lakeland, FL |

I'm in Lakekand Hospital right now had cancer surgery. Problems in recovery. Please give Biilie and LJ all my best. They have always been gracious to me. Thanks, Ray Dimbath

Outstanding customer service! Highly recommended!

by from Seffner, FL |

My husband and I have both bought vehicles from Cannon Cadillac and have been very pleased with the experience. The vehicle I purchased recently (October 2014) was a used vehicle that ended up having a completely unexpected problem the day after I purchased it; Will, Ron and the other employees immediately dealt with the issue to my satisfaction without any hesitation. Their service on my husband's vehicle has been stellar and the buying process for both vehicles was quick and smooth; with no pressure which was a nice change from other dealerships I've dealt with. I would highly recommend Cannon Cadillac to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Cannon Automotive Group Service

by from Florida |

Never have an issue with the service we receive on our vehicles.

CANNON IS TOPS

by from Lakeland, FL |

I have been a Cannon customer since they became a Cadillac agent. I have had nothing but excellent service and attention to any problem that I have had with my car. David Eby has been great and so has Belinda Judd. This is my 14th Cadillac

The LaCrosse Experience

by from Lakeland, Florida |

The experience was a smooth, haggle free experience. We are very happy and satisfied with all involved in our new car purchase. The service was above and beyond what we expected. We are telling all we come in contact with about Cannon Automotive.

September 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy that the experience was enjoyable and we certainly appreciate you telling everyone about us!

John Buckley

by from Lakeland, FL |

I brought in my 2012 Buick Enclave for a recall on the air-bag wiring harness. The vehicle was taken in and serviced in a timely manner. Two days later when my wife was in the passenger seat she complained about the wiring harness from underneath the seat was hanging out and that there was a small grease stain on the carpet that was not there prior to the recall service. I looked under the seat and saw that the wiring harness was not replaced in the bracket for storage. It was an easy task to attach the wiring harness back in the bracket, not a big deal for me but it could have been for someone not familiar with such mechanical devices. Did the recall work? I won't know until I get in a head on collision. I hope never to find out.

New Car Purchase Experience

by from Lakeland, FL |

When purchasing a car at Cannon you receive superb service without any pressure. Belinda Judd, whom we dealt with in the past, is friendly and explains all features of your new vehicle helping to set everything up. Mary who worked with us with all the paperwork affiliated with the purchase is knowledgeable, pleasant and goes out of her way to assist you. The sales manager talks with you and makes certain you are satisfied with your treatment and purchase. Our daughter and son-in-law purchased a new Verano the same day we purchased our Lacrosse.

September 17, 2014

Hi Donna! It is great to hear about the superb service you received Belinda and Mary. Both of these ladies have worked with the Cannon family for many years and are very thankful for your repeat business. Also, we are happy to see that your daughter and son-in-law bought a car from us the same day! Thank you, from our family to yours!

Cannon Buick a great dealership!

by from Lakeland, FL |

All the staff at Cannon Buick is knowledgeable, pleasant and goes out of their way to help their customers. Having dealt with them since 2009, we have had only good experiences with them. Their Sales people, Belinda Judd, Mary (in finance), and their sales manager went out of their way to make the purchase of our new Lacrosse enjoyable without any pressure from them. We would recommend them and their dealership to everyone.

Great buying experience

by from Clearwater, Fl |

My wife and I knew what we wanted , had a nice trade-in and had a budget we needed to stay in. We found a nice Buick LaCrosse at Cannon Chevrolet - Cadillac in Lakeland Florida that met our wish list . Being quite a distance away from us I really wanted to know if we were in the ballpark before we made that drive. The gentleman in sales I dealt with was Alverto. He was very friendly and eager to satisfy our desire to purchase that car. I ask him to review a purchase scenario I composed to see if the deal was realisticly possible , pending inspection of our trade-in and credit check of myself. I filled a online credit app out and within a hour or so Alverto called me back and said that after reviewing the numbers and my credit score , he was confident Cannon Chevrolet could put us in the car we wanted at the monthly payment we desired. With that good news my wife and I hit the road after work for Lakeland . Mary , the finance manager even stayed after hours till we got there to process the purchased. That was great. When we got to Cannon Chevrolet they had the car out front cleaned up, fueled up, even put 2 brand new tires on it , running ,ready for our test drive. To our surprise when going over the contract with Alverto , Cannon Chevrolet not only met our desired monthly payment but came in a few dollars less. We then finished up the contract process with Mary in finance. We found her to be very friendly, professional and explained everything very well . Through the years of buying cars , this was the best experience we have probably ever had. It was actually fun.Car shopping has been my alltime dreaded purchase . I hate playing the games many play. Not with Cannon Chevrolet . They made things simple and relaxed for us. Thanks Cannon !

September 17, 2014

Hello Larry, Thank you for making the drive from Clearwater all the way to south Lakeland! It is great to hear about the experience you had with Alverto and Mary. They really are a fun sales team to work with! We hope to continue to do business with you for many years to come.