Greenwood Chevrolet-Olds, Inc.

205 N Charleston, Fort Meade, FL 33841

Great Service

by from Bartow, Fl. |

I am going on a trip very soon and I took my truck in for routine service and for a safety check. As always I was very impressed with working with Guy Bass. I fully expected I would spend between $400 and $500 but ended up spending less than $300 and had all of my needs taken care of.

Honest Dealership

by from Bartow, FL |

I found Greenwood to be a very pleasant dealership. Mr. Vasquez did a great job of showing me various cars and was patient as I test drove cars and asked various questions. I appreciate not feeling pressured to do anything and feel that Greenwood in general is an honest place. I will car shop here in the future.

Wonderful dealership

by from Chuluota, FL |

We live approximately 2 hours away & drive to Ft. Meade to do business with Mike Fletcher and your dealer. Mike is a wonderful person and would highly recommend him to our friends.

Wonderful dealership

by from Chuluota, FL |

We live 2+ hours away and love the service we receive whenever we come to the dealership. Mike Fletcher is our salesman and makes car buying a pleasure.

Wonderful Experience

by from Fort Meade, FL |

I enjoyed every minute at your dealership. This was the best car buying experience ever! I love my new Corvette. Thank you so much!

Excellent staff, clean facility

by from Longwood, Florida |

The staff is friendly, knowledgable, trustworthy and fair. We pass countless dealerships on our 90 mile drive to Greenwood Chevrolet, but I would rather make the drive than go to another dealership. They have our business for life !

Greenwood Cheverolet Gives Excellent Service

by from Fort Meade, FL |

Greenwood Chevrolet has been our choice of dealership for several years. We always enjoy a professional, helpful, and friendly experience from the Bob Elliot and his staff. We will continue to patronize Greenwood and refer our friends.

Spotless Establishment, Customer Service a Priorit

by from Lakeland, Florida |

Always treated like a Family member. Everyone are Professional's within their expertise and Customer Service stands out as a number "1" Priority

Frendly and courteous poeple.

by from Ft. Meade, Florida |

As a long time customer at Greenwood, I always appreciate the service and attention I recieve. This visit involved the ignition key. As first thought was my wife may have gotten it wet. But thru several different attempts to figure this out it was finally decided that there was a manufacture problem. Something happened in the one key that made the car begin to honk and the lights to come on, this began in the evening when there was no contact between the key and car. We have had issues with another key before which would pop the trunk, thanks for the problem solving, my wife has not driven the car on a daily bases as of now because she has had surgery done on her right wrist. she cannot grasp things with her hand as yet. I have had driven the car when taking her to an after surgery appointment in Tampa. No issue have happened since we exchanged keys.. Thank you to Bob Elliott and his staff.

GREAT FRIEND, GREAT FAMILY, GREAT DEALER!!

by from FORT MEADE, FL |

Colorado in for service, had to wait for part overnight and was given loaner, went home, sliding glass door smashed, TV & tablets taken, called Bob Elliott and he and Robby brought piece of plywood for me to use to cover door as it nearly froze that night. Great friend & son)!, Great Chevy dealer!