Red Lion Chevrolet

3220 Cape Horn Rd, Red Lion, PA 17356

New 866-984-2249 New866-984-2249
Used 855-257-9454 Used855-257-9454
Service 888-314-0813 Service 888-314-0813

If we don't have it or cant get it, It does not exist.

Sales person

by from York, Pa |

Mark Edris is one of the nicest salesman that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. he was not pushy and answered all of my questions with out hesitation. The dealership was clean and everyone that I came in contact with was friendly and always willing to help. Thanks again Mark for making this purchase enjoyable. Thanks Tom W.

matthias cabbell

by from York, PA |

Matthias and Matt made it very easy to find a car I needed and at a cheap price. I walked in they showed me the car and I fell in love at first sight. I trusted them and they delivered on their word. Next time your at Red lion Chevrolet ask for Matthias and Matt.

Great Customer Experience

by from Hanover, PA |

Red Lion Chevrolet exemplifies all of the principles behind a great customer experience. I am completely satisfied with my experience, as well as my purchase. Red Lion Chevrolet has met and exceeded all of my expectations. The dealership is customer-focused with a main goal in satisfying customers' needs and wants. The customer service within the dealership is very impressive, and Michael Lowrey is an excellent Sales Consultant. Red Lion Chevrolet has a main objective of building long-lasting relationships with its customers. My customer experience with Michael Lowrey, one of the sales consultants, was stress free and effortless. He thoroughly guided me throughout the decision-making process and left me extremely satisfied. I highly recommend Red Lion Chevrolet to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle!

James 2015 Expedtion

by from Red Lion |

When I drove on the lot I was greeted by a nice sales person and test drove a used vehicle. He did not pressure me to get the vehicle I was not interested in. I got my vehicle appraised and they located the vehicle I was interested in. I test drove the vehicle and I decided to purchase the vehicle. Very happy with the service.

Jodie Smithson's Sonic

by from Red Lion, PA |

Sean and John were absolutely amazing!!! This experience made me feel very comfortable and Sean took the time to actually work w me and take my financial issues into play. VERY PLEASED w Sean and John!!

by from York, PA |

I am a first time buyer at this facility. Matt was so helpful and welcoming. He greeted me the moment I pulled into the lot and he helped me with any and all questions I had.

May 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. Matt is really great with his customers and does everything he can to make them feel comfortable. We are happy to hear that he was able to do that for you. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all please let us know.

by from Red Lion, PA |

Matt's attention to customer service is outstanding. He was very responsive to me when I needed something or had a scheduling conflict. I would absolutely recommend his services to a friend. *****

May 11, 2016

HI Will thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that Matt gave you such great customer service and made your experience with us such a great one.Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all please let us know.

by from Manchester, PA |

Matt was super easy to work with and very flexible.

May 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our dealership we really appreciate it. It is great to hear that Matt gave you such a great experience. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all please let us know.

Not the best. Pretty shady.

by from Dallastown, PA |

The service center is great. However, the sales people are extremely misleading. I now have a car that doesn't have the features it was advertised having and financial advice that was pushed on me by the sales ended up tanking my credit.

May 11, 2016

Hi this is Doug Augburn General Sales Manager. I am sorry you feel this way and would love to talk to you if you would please give me a call at 717-417-1852. Thank You Doug

Shannon's Nitro

by from Red Lion, Pa |

It was a great experience buying today. Shawn was very helpful finding what I was looking for. It went smoothly and didnt take to long.

May 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Sean we really appreciate it. Sean is great with his customers and does whatever he can to make sure they are happy. Thank you again for choosing us. If you need anything at all please let us know.