Chevy 21

1100 Hellertown Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015

New 855-794-8462
Used 855-791-1983
Service 855-796-1598

If we can't beat the competitions price, we'll just give you the car

Mint Used cars, Great Selection & Great Service

by from Came from Dillsburg PA to buy it there!! |

I am not new to the automotive industry since I personally worked in it for over 13 years. It has been a while since I have come across a family owned and ran dealer. What a pleasure it is to see the owners engaged daily including on Saturdays in making sure the customers, and prospective buyers get the best personalized service. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with. I recommend not only to checkout the new Chevrolet products but also their diverse, mint used vehicles. I am so impressed with they service oriented team that I am seriously reconsidering buying another vehicle from them..

NEW CAR

by from BETH.PA. |

EVERYONE IS KIND AND VERY INFORMED. NO PRESSURE. VERY EASY BUYING PROCESS.

Chevy Equinox

by from Bethlehem |

This is my second Chevy. I settled on it largely due to the financial incentives offered. My first Chevy was a Cobalt, which was a disappointment. I hope the Equinox does not prove to be equally disappointing. I plan on purchasing a new car for my daughter soon and would most likely revisit Chevy 21 because of the financial incentives they offer.

Inferior used truck

by from easton, pa |

Our personal experience - I would RUN not walk away from this dealer. We'll see if this review stays up. In August 2013 we purchased a used 2006 Chevy 4x4 Silverado. First month owned - back to dealer three times. We should have taken the hint. Just took for inspection and it needs $2000 - $3000 of work. New Exhaust system, wheel bearings on front, brake lines need to be replaced, ABS light staying on and truck pulling to right. We haven't even owned for a year. I would expect some maintenance/repair, but not the major repairs this truck needs in the short amount of time we have owned it. Now we have a $300 month payment for a truck we can't use until we can manage to have it fixed. Very poor quality used vehicle. I would never recommend this dealer to someone. We are very dissatisfied and unhappy.

2013 chevy cruze

by from wapwallopen pa |

very pleased with my car buying experience I took it in for service a couple times they've been nothing professional and competitive pricing I definitely would recommend this place to other people I've had a couple questions and have called the sales person to help me he's been nothing but courteous and helpfulall in all I'll definitely be going back to Chevy 21 to purchase my vehicles especially with our tires for Life programand it is amazing program and something that everyone should take advantage of

Customer

by from trevose, Pa |

Excellent service. Would highly recommend the place.

Loyal customer

by from Lansdale pa |

My aunt bought a car here and referred me to them so that I brought a car here so I referred my brother they were unable to help them that was a big disappointment

Great Dealership the Place to go

by from Easton Pa |

Have purchased several autos from Chevrolet 21 and am very satisfied with Sales and especially service,. over the years of ownership..

Mr.

by from Easton, PA |

Excellent service. I was treated resspectfully, and questions were answered in a friendly and courteous manner. I was kept informed of the work being done through phone calls form Joe at the service counter. I was called by the shuttle driver to let me know that he was enroute to take me to get my car. The complete service and repair was a positive experience from making the appointment to picking up my car.

terrible dealership and buying experience

by from easton,pa 18042 |

Purchased 2011 chevy aveo in may of 2011.Car is great and service dept is awesome.However the sales department and finance specialists were terible.They put me in an upside down deal and was forced into buying a new car which is not what I wanted.the finace guy mike and bryan both in isted that it was the bank and not them.after later checking with the bank was advised by bank that the numbers to the deal were not good and that is what the issue was.It was the worst new car buying experience I ever had.woule never reccomend dealership to buy car.They are crooks.

CHEVY 21

by from KENDALL PARK, NJ |

I HAPPENED TO WIN THE CHEVY 2014 IMPALA LTZ AT THE SANDS ON MARCH 30, 2014. MY HUSBAND & I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THE HELP WE RECEIVED FROM SALES CONSULTANT, MR. MARK ANTHONY; HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TOOK CARE OF ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS WE HAVE HAD. IN A PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER. IF I NEED TO CONTACT CHEVY 21 FOR ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE, I DEFINITELY WOULD ASK TO SPEAK WITH MARK AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING A VEHICLE.