1100 Hellertown Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015

New 855-794-8462
Used 855-791-1983
Service 855-796-1598

If we can't beat the competitions price, we'll just give you the car

Retired

by from Allentown, Pa. |

Completed all work in timely fashion, clearly explained.

Chevy 21 responded to this review

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you had a pleasant experience. If you need anything further or have nay questions, please give us a call or stop on in. Any of our team members will be happy to assist you. Have a good day! Best, Charlie Will, GM

A good dealership, easy purchase.

by from Near Trenton |

I bought my car in Nov of last year. I found the car I wanted online, via carfax.com. Very easy to deal with the salesman, Dan. We agreed on a price and a date to pickup as I do not live in their area. I dropped a fown payment over the phone. When I drove out, the cars was waiting for me, all cleaned up. Asked if I wanted to test drive it. We went inside and took care of the detail. Only thing, it took a while prep the car and hand it over. I waited over an hour and I then had to rush the rental car back. Other than that, it was a positive experience. Plus if you have the regular maintenance performed there, you get tires for life of the car. I would go back again.

Chevy 21 responded to this review

June 2, 2015

Hi Tom, Thanks for leaving a comment regarding your visit to our dealership. I'm glad you had a successful visit resulting in the purchase of the car you found online. Sorry for the wait during the car prep. We hope to see you again in the future. Let us know if you need anything else! Best, Charlie Will, General Manager.

Not again

by from Bethlehem Pa |

Over all a good buy but 3 month guarantee not so much it is 50/50 and max of 1500.00 so if you need it not so good and I needed it shortly after buying a car so buyer be ware

The Worst Dealership I've ever Dealt with

by from Detroit MI |

Having purchased over 7 Brand new cars from 5 different dealerships, Chevy 21 is by far the worst dealership I've ever dealt with.. And I didn't even buy a car from them. Let me explain my experience: Feb. 2015, they had a 2011 low mile Camaro listed on cars.com for a reasonable price. No actual pictures, no detailed information, just miles and price. On a whim, I called for more information. They connected me to a salesman named Jeff who was somewhat unfamiliar on this car, and said he would need to look into it before he could give me more info. Few hours later, Jeff called me back and informed me the car listed was the Owner of Chevy 21's own personal car. Then they reverted me to another Salesman who was now handling this car. I requested some actual pictures which they gladly sent. The car listed was exactly everything I've been looking for in my 3 month search. Living 400 miles / 9 hours away, and with 4 & 2 year old toddlers, I knew it wouldn't be an easy endeavor purchasing this vehicle, but it was EXACLTY what I've been looking for. So I made a fair offer of 8% less than listed price which the owner immediately rejected. A week later, I made another offer 4% less than listed price which the owner quickly rejected again. After 2 weeks, I decided I loved this car so much; I made an offer of the FULL LISTED PRICE, which he accepted a few days later. Upon accepting my offer, I gave the salesman my credit card number over the phone and I gladly agreed to a $500.00 good faith deposit until I could make the trip to pick up the car. I requested more pictures, and a final purchase price minus down payment and deposit (for my lender), plus some more specific car details before I made this huge commitment. Throughout the week I received one or two sentence response emails, unanswered phone calls, and just overall unprofessionalism. They finally sent me a purchase order to sign, with the final numbers only reflecting a $500 deposit even though I clearly stated multiple times I was going to put an additional $2,000.00 down at time of pickup. Regardless, I informed the salesman multiple times I would be coming the weekend of 3/20/15 to sign and pick up this car. My lender reached out to him, got all the information they needed, and completed my loan. I even bought and emailed the sales rep insurance for the new car. Now the check was cut, I just had to go pickup the car and give Chevy 21 the loan check and my additional down payment. Mind you, at this point I've never even seen (aside from pictures) or test drove this vehicle. Unfortunately on 3/15/15 my Grandfather un-expectantly passed away and his Funeral mass was on 3/20/15. I apologized, and informed the salesman that I couldn't make it the weekend of 3/20/15, but was still 100% committed to buying this car, and rescheduling the pickup for the weekend of 4/3/15. I even offered to give them my additional $2,000.00 credit card down payment in good faith that I still wanted this car! Per email On 3/16/15 I was told the weekend of 4/3 was ok. On 3/19/15 I received an email from the salesman stating they reached out to Pennsylvania DOT and couldn't retail this car because THE OWNER REMOVED THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER and it would be "too much of a liability"!! I called, texted, AND emailed him immediately... He finally EMAILED a few hours later saying the cars computer was flashed to the adjusted exhaust and they can't sell it, and ending "I am sorry"!! He wouldn't even call and speak to me. ON 3/20/15, THE VERY NEXT DAY.... THE CAR WAS NOW LISTED ONLINE FOR $6,000.00 MORE THEN THE ORIGINAL PRICE THEY WERE ASKING!!! Then on 3/26/15, the car was listed for $7,000.00 less! Even Cheaper then the price we originally agreed upon! Really, this is how you operate? Very Shady, Very unprofessional, and overall extremely unethical. Even though this car was everything I wanted, I'm very blessed by God I didn't conduct business with them.

2014 Silverado Purchased: Chevy21 in Bethlehem, PA

by from Doylestown, PA |

As background, I have a very demanding job, work long hours, have a long commute, and travel for business both domestically and internationally fairly frequently. Time is incredibly valuable to me. As Project Manager for very large industrial plants in China, I am also very detail oriented and have high expectations of myself and others relative to getting things done. I wanted a truck; my shopping consisted of looking over the Ford and Chevrolet Build Your Own truck websites and peering into windows of various dealerships trucks on occasional Sunday evenings. In fact, the first time I was actually inside of any truck was the day I stopped by to see the my truck when it arrived on Chevrolet 21s lot, and the first time I actually drove any truck was the day I purchased my truck and drove it off the lot. Through my initial inquiry on the Chevrolet Build Your Own truck website and some subsequent email and phone follow-up, many of the large local (to me) dealers had a chance to win my business: Faulkner, Fred Beans, Bergeys and Lafferty. Only Mr. Mark Anthony Wade from Chevrolet 21 took the time to immediately understand my exact requirements and get right to work on finding me the truck I wanted. Over the course of only a few days but through numerous email messages, text messages and a few cell phone conversations, Mark had the truck I wanted sitting in the Chevy 21 lot - and he had every one of my questions, concerns and requests answered and addressed. The actual purchase transaction went smoothly and flawlessly. I want you to know that I am very happy with all aspects of my purchase from Chevy 21 and am extremely pleased with the effort Mark put forth on my behalf. You have a real gem of an employee there who is great at communication and follow-up through various means, understanding the customer and getting them exactly what they want, and making sure that every detail and concern is addressed. Marks approach to getting the job done and satisfying the customer is a bit astounding because he does it all so seemingly effortlessly. My sincere thanks and appreciation to Chevy 21 and especially to Mark. I really, really like my truck.

by from hatfield, pa |

keep on the good work, you guys are great!!

President B & D Sales and Serivices, Inc.

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I have bought the last four vehicles here and put a lot of miles on the cars I bought. The tires for life program helps me keep good tires and my vehicles at all times. Everyone here are real professionals and easy to work with. You know what your costs are upfront. No surprises. I recommend this dealer to everyone.

Chevy 21....the best!!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Great experience. Friendly, courteous and patient sales people.

Service at Chevy21

by from Royersford,PA |

Its a pleasure to spend time when i performing service on my vehicles, due to the courtesy and skills of the technicians is always A+++++, and we love to talk to the sales people to see the new offers all the time

Leasing our new Chevy Cruze

by from Bethlehem, PA |

This was definitely a pleasant experience and I would recommend Chevy 21 to anyone looking to lease or purchase a new or used car!!

Special Order 2014 Camaro RS

by from Waco, Texas |

The dealership, salesman, and finance team were excellent. I highly recommend Chevy 21.