1100 Hellertown Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015

New 855-794-8462
Used 855-791-1983
Service 855-796-1598

If we can't beat the competitions price, we'll just give you the car

Mint Used cars, Great Selection & Great Service

by from Came from Dillsburg PA to buy it there!! |

I am not new to the automotive industry since I personally worked in it for over 13 years. It has been a while since I have come across a family owned and ran dealer. What a pleasure it is to see the owners engaged daily including on Saturdays in making sure the customers, and prospective buyers get the best personalized service. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with. I recommend not only to checkout the new Chevrolet products but also their diverse, mint used vehicles. I am so impressed with they service oriented team that I am seriously reconsidering buying another vehicle from them..

2014 Silverado Purchased: Chevy21 in Bethlehem, PA

by from Doylestown, PA |

As background, I have a very demanding job, work long hours, have a long commute, and travel for business both domestically and internationally fairly frequently. Time is incredibly valuable to me. As Project Manager for very large industrial plants in China, I am also very detail oriented and have high expectations of myself and others relative to getting things done. I wanted a truck; my shopping consisted of looking over the Ford and Chevrolet Build Your Own truck websites and peering into windows of various dealerships trucks on occasional Sunday evenings. In fact, the first time I was actually inside of any truck was the day I stopped by to see the my truck when it arrived on Chevrolet 21s lot, and the first time I actually drove any truck was the day I purchased my truck and drove it off the lot. Through my initial inquiry on the Chevrolet Build Your Own truck website and some subsequent email and phone follow-up, many of the large local (to me) dealers had a chance to win my business: Faulkner, Fred Beans, Bergeys and Lafferty. Only Mr. Mark Anthony Wade from Chevrolet 21 took the time to immediately understand my exact requirements and get right to work on finding me the truck I wanted. Over the course of only a few days but through numerous email messages, text messages and a few cell phone conversations, Mark had the truck I wanted sitting in the Chevy 21 lot - and he had every one of my questions, concerns and requests answered and addressed. The actual purchase transaction went smoothly and flawlessly. I want you to know that I am very happy with all aspects of my purchase from Chevy 21 and am extremely pleased with the effort Mark put forth on my behalf. You have a real gem of an employee there who is great at communication and follow-up through various means, understanding the customer and getting them exactly what they want, and making sure that every detail and concern is addressed. Marks approach to getting the job done and satisfying the customer is a bit astounding because he does it all so seemingly effortlessly. My sincere thanks and appreciation to Chevy 21 and especially to Mark. I really, really like my truck.

by from hatfield, pa |

keep on the good work, you guys are great!!

President B & D Sales and Serivices, Inc.

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I have bought the last four vehicles here and put a lot of miles on the cars I bought. The tires for life program helps me keep good tires and my vehicles at all times. Everyone here are real professionals and easy to work with. You know what your costs are upfront. No surprises. I recommend this dealer to everyone.

Chevy 21....the best!!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Great experience. Friendly, courteous and patient sales people.

Service at Chevy21

by from Royersford,PA |

Its a pleasure to spend time when i performing service on my vehicles, due to the courtesy and skills of the technicians is always A+++++, and we love to talk to the sales people to see the new offers all the time

Leasing our new Chevy Cruze

by from Bethlehem, PA |

This was definitely a pleasant experience and I would recommend Chevy 21 to anyone looking to lease or purchase a new or used car!!

Special Order 2014 Camaro RS

by from Waco, Texas |

The dealership, salesman, and finance team were excellent. I highly recommend Chevy 21.

good job

by from northampton, pa. 18067 |

I would recommend this dealer highyl

Tom

by from Perkiomenville, PA |

Nice job David & Mike! Thank you for all of your help, we will be back anytime we need another car!

by from Wind Gap, PA |

Great job... no pressure and a quick deal closing!