Chevy 21

1100 Hellertown Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015

New 855-794-8462
Used 855-791-1983
Service 855-796-1598

If we can't beat the competitions price, we'll just give you the car

Trade values

by from Jonestown,Pa. |

Dealer had a toyoto prius at a reasonable price drove 68 miles after calling to make sure they still had it for sale was told it was on special & that i could get up to 130 % of kelly blue book trade in value for my trade, I fought busy traffic on 78 east arrived at dealership went in was greated nicely ask to see used car manager as was instructed when i called she sit me up with a salesman he looked for appox 20 minutes to locate the car and the keys till they found them ,i looked at car it was nice and then i asked them to appraise my car for trade in after about 10 minutes they gave me the shock of my life less than 60 percent of kelly blue book trade value when i asked why such a low figure they stated that that was fair market value i said ok i am ready to leave then they increased the trade value a couple hundred dollars because they wanted me as a customer but i did not fall for the game they wanted to play i was at several other dealers and this was the lowest trade amount figure i had received from any of them i told them a trade value based on the kelly blue book and they stated that they could not offer that so people beware of this dealer they do not believe in fair trade values they never looked at the kelly blue book numbers so why would you be telling people on the phone when they call up to 130 percent i guess just to get them in the door and by the way my car was just serviced new state insp and emission tests and new tires all around and oil change all they had to do was clean it up and sell it this dealer is out to pull the wool over the public eyes and make a bundle off of the consumers who do not know much about car values what a wasted trip would not recommend to anybody stay clear of this dealer

June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Chevy 21 is very fair with the trade values they give or they would not sell over 150 vehicles per month. There are many factors that go into a trade value and KBB is just one guide that is used. Year, mileage, condition, carfax are just a few of the factors that go into a value. If a vehicle has high mileage, we generally do not sell those vehicles and need to take those vehicles to the auction. We apologize for the experience.

Not impressed what-so-ever

by from Vernon, CT |

Due to the fact that this dealer does not advertise its vehicle's prices, a practice which I have always found suspect as well as inconvenient, I contacted their internet department on 3/12 requesting a quote. I immediately received their automated response reply stating that they would be incontact within 24hrs. Having not been contacted by the evening of 3/18 I sent this dealership a message thanking them for their prompt response to my request and stating that I had found another vehicle which I was interested in. On 3/19 I received a concerned message from this dealer inquiring if I had purchased a vehicle yet. I informed their internet manager Natalie that I had not yet closed, that I was a former Dodge truck salesman myself and was appauled at their professionalism but if they were to send me some figures that I may consider their offer. I have not heard from them since. I'm glad to see that the automotive industry is fluorishing so well in this economy that a dealership can pick and choose their potential customer base.

June 27, 2013

We are sorry that you had that experience. Chevy 21 was in a transition period at that time (Which is not an excuse). We are very sorry that no one got back to your. We are a high volume dealer that tries to please everyone. Again, we are very sorry for the experience.

Amazing buying experience!

by from Lehighton, PA |

I dealt with Chris for my sale. He was personable and extremely easy to talk to. He not only helped me get a new car but got me into the car I wanted! During the day we took a ride to the steel mill and he showed me some historical sites which I very much so enjoyed. Thanks to everyone at Chevy 21 I was able to get the car of my dreams. You better believe I'll be a returning customer.

Great service

by from Fogelsvillle pa |

Myself and my fiancÚ were looking for a new car for our family. We originally contacted Outten Chevrolet in hamburg. What took the sales man there 3 days to figure out took Jeff at Chevy 21 less than 2 hours to do for us. I got the car and color that I wanted the same night the next night we went back to pick the car up for the weekend and came back Monday with the down payment and finished up the deal. Jeff was extremely helpful kept us in our payment range that we wanted to be in. We are very pleased with our new car and with our salesman. Definitely would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Almost New Chevy Traverse! Happy So Far!

by from Allentown, PA |

One of friends was a prior Chevy 21 customer and suggested checking out what the dealership had in the way of used cars. She actually offered to go with me to check out the two vehicles I was looking at. I knew what I was looking for after doing a lot of online research. Upon arriving at the dealership, we were greeted by salesman, Jeff Myers, who was very friendly and efficient in the sales process. I was able to test drive, negotiate, discuss financing options in the course of 2.5 hours and left the showroom with the Traverse for the weekend and we finished the paperwork the following week to make the deal official. Both Jeff & Anthony were very pleasant & helpful throughout the whole sales process. I am hopeful that my service experience is just as positive!!!

2007 Vette

by from York, PA |

Purchased a 2007 Corvette. After the paperwork was completed, the salesman (Chris) informed me that the car only had 1 key/remote. Was told that he would make sure I had a second remote and key sent to me. Subsequent to the sale, I never received the remote/key. Emails and calls to Chris were ignored and never returned. I eventually had to purchase the item myself. I thought the post sale follow-up was very poor. The dealership is johnny on the spot to make a sale, but once the sale was completed, I think I was an after thought. I enjoy the car very much but when someone gives their word, I expect them to follow thru. While the item was not overly expensive, would not recommend the dealership due to their post sale follow-up.

June 27, 2013

Chevy 21 apologizes for the situation with this sales consultant. They dropped the ball. That should not happen. If this ever happens in the future, please contact any of the managers who would be glad to resolve any issue. Thank you for taking the time to post the review.

bad service

by from easton, PA |

Bought a 2010 camaro. Was shown a fake car facts. Bought the car thinking it had a clean car fact just to later find out it was wrecked before. Very shady dealer!

June 27, 2013

Chevy 21 has every customer sign a carfax on every car that is sold. We believe that every customer should be aware of the vehicle history. We are sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Great Service

by from York PA |

Bought a 2007 corvette from Chevy 21. I thought the buying process was excellent. Chris was great to deal with and very informative. I would recommend the dealership.

Great selection of vehicles.

by from SHOHOLA PA. |

Mark did a great with having to do every thing over the phone within 24 hours. Chevy 21 had one of the best selections on their web page and it was great being able to see the actual vehicle instead of a stock picture.

i never had so much fun buying anything in my life

by from Bangor |

I never had so much fun buying anything in my life. When I came to chevy 21 Dean made buying my truck exciting.

December 10, 2012

Dear Bryan & Rose, thanks so much for taking the time to post! We appreciate YOU! Mark Morin - Internet / Community Development