Chevy 21

1100 Hellertown Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015

New 855-794-8462
Used 855-791-1983
Service 855-796-1598

If we can't beat the competitions price, we'll just give you the car

Will never buy from Chevy 21 again!

by from Bethlehem,PA |

I purchased a used Jeep Wrangler from Chevy 21 last week and had to sell it already because of the problems the vehicle had. I traded in two perfect used cars because we were consolidating to one car. In fact one of the cars that I traded in was on the lot for sale on Tuesday already. I was told this Jeep went through the shop and everything was good on it. I test drove it and it seemed okay. When we were driving it home we tried to turn the fan on low or medium speed and it didn't work. We contacted our salesman on Monday and he said he would get back to us. We had to call him because he never called us back. It was told to us that they told us that the fan didnt work, but later they said they didnt tell us. Also the item they put on the IOU we were later told they couldn't find to buy us. We also explained to them it took three to four times to finally start the Jeep. Ron, one of the mgrs said they would fix it and we told him we want another vehicle. They offered us $3,000.00 less for the vehicle that we paid for it four days earlier. I have bought many, many cars is my past and I have to say this is the worst dealership I ever dealt with. I would have been willing to trade the vehicle in for another vehicle on their lot, but for some reason they didn't even want it back!

Friendly People, Great Deals

by from Quakertpwn PA |

I dealt with Roger Borja and was looking for a certain kind of car. Roger gave me the best deal for the car I wanted, and I was very pleased. After, he showed us all of the capabilities of the car and I thought that was very helpful. I had a great experience with Chevy 21.

Chevrolet 21

by from Newark, DE |

I contacted Chevrolet 21 about a Corvette listed without a price. They called me back in a few hours, and quoted a price which seemed to be about $10,000 more than comparable cars. She said she would check and have a Corvette expert call me back. I never heard anymore.

Great salesman and nice showroom

by from Allentown,PA |

The dealership was friendly but not pushy. They thoroughly explained options on the car and how it worked. It was a good buying experience.

roger borja was a very friendly person thank you

by from bethlehem pennsyvania |

Roger borja was great thank you very much we love our car

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Hereford, Pa |

Just purchased our third SUV from Chevy 21. This dealership has a very friendly atmosphere without the pushy salespeople. Jeff Yates took great care of us. He was very professional and respectful of our time. We had a hard time finding the vehicle we wanted on our own. Jeff kept his promise that he would find us the SUV we wanted. He worked very diligently at sending us the vehicles he found until we agreed on the right one. We are very happy with the price we paid and the amount we received for our trade. We went back to use their service department for our other car and the atmosphere was just as friendly there as it was in the sales department. I would advise anyone to purchase their next vehicle here.

diane and charles got the best Honesty, Friendly,

by from boyerstown,pa |

Mr. Roger Vorja helped us in the best way. Honestly i was going to send my girlfriend with a check list of things to look at herself so she wouldnt be taken advandage of. I was very relaxed when i first shook his hand and his eye contact put me at ease. Just the whole team was perfect and we were able to leave with a brand new chevy cruze.

HAVE BOUGHT SIX CARS HERE!!!!!!

by from HATBORO, PA |

OVER THE PAST THIRTEEN YEARS, MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BOUGHT OR LEASED BOTH USED AND NEW CARS FROM CHEVY 21 AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD A SATISFACTORY AND PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. I THINK THE FACT THAT WE KEEP COMING BACK AND RECOMMENDING THIS DEALERSHIP TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS A TESTAMENT TO ITS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GOOD SELECTION. ON ONE PARTICULAR PURCHASE, THE SALESMAN SPENT LOTS OF TIME EXPLAINING ALL THE TECHNOLOGICAL FEATURES OF THE CAR, INCLUDING HOOKING UP THE BLUETOOTH FEATURE TO MY CELL PHONE--THAT WAS A TREMENDOUS HELP!! I HAVE ALSO BROUGHT MY CARS HERE FOR SERVICE AND FOUND THAT DEPARTMENT TO BE BOTH COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, AS WELL AS PROMPT WITH THEIR SCHEDULE. YOU KNOW WE WILL BE BACK!!!!

False advertisement

by from Betlehem PA |

showed up to see a mini van they had on the website, got there no van but it was still on the website, walked around for 35 mins no one came out to greet us until we were ready to leave, I asked to see the van on the website, sales guy says it sold yesterday, but I have other vans, it was just bait to get people to come down there, I will go elsewhere to purchase a van

Chevy 21 responded to this review

June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post the review. We do sell over 150 vehicles per month and can not guarantee a vehicle will be here without a deposit. They do take a few days to come off the website when they are sold. We apologize for your experience.

Trade values

by from Jonestown,Pa. |

Dealer had a toyoto prius at a reasonable price drove 68 miles after calling to make sure they still had it for sale was told it was on special & that i could get up to 130 % of kelly blue book trade in value for my trade, I fought busy traffic on 78 east arrived at dealership went in was greated nicely ask to see used car manager as was instructed when i called she sit me up with a salesman he looked for appox 20 minutes to locate the car and the keys till they found them ,i looked at car it was nice and then i asked them to appraise my car for trade in after about 10 minutes they gave me the shock of my life less than 60 percent of kelly blue book trade value when i asked why such a low figure they stated that that was fair market value i said ok i am ready to leave then they increased the trade value a couple hundred dollars because they wanted me as a customer but i did not fall for the game they wanted to play i was at several other dealers and this was the lowest trade amount figure i had received from any of them i told them a trade value based on the kelly blue book and they stated that they could not offer that so people beware of this dealer they do not believe in fair trade values they never looked at the kelly blue book numbers so why would you be telling people on the phone when they call up to 130 percent i guess just to get them in the door and by the way my car was just serviced new state insp and emission tests and new tires all around and oil change all they had to do was clean it up and sell it this dealer is out to pull the wool over the public eyes and make a bundle off of the consumers who do not know much about car values what a wasted trip would not recommend to anybody stay clear of this dealer

Chevy 21 responded to this review

June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Chevy 21 is very fair with the trade values they give or they would not sell over 150 vehicles per month. There are many factors that go into a trade value and KBB is just one guide that is used. Year, mileage, condition, carfax are just a few of the factors that go into a value. If a vehicle has high mileage, we generally do not sell those vehicles and need to take those vehicles to the auction. We apologize for the experience.