Chevy 21

1100 Hellertown Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015

New 855-794-8462
Used 855-791-1983
Service 855-796-1598

If we can't beat the competitions price, we'll just give you the car

Almost New Chevy Traverse! Happy So Far!

by from Allentown, PA |

One of friends was a prior Chevy 21 customer and suggested checking out what the dealership had in the way of used cars. She actually offered to go with me to check out the two vehicles I was looking at. I knew what I was looking for after doing a lot of online research. Upon arriving at the dealership, we were greeted by salesman, Jeff Myers, who was very friendly and efficient in the sales process. I was able to test drive, negotiate, discuss financing options in the course of 2.5 hours and left the showroom with the Traverse for the weekend and we finished the paperwork the following week to make the deal official. Both Jeff & Anthony were very pleasant & helpful throughout the whole sales process. I am hopeful that my service experience is just as positive!!!

2007 Vette

by from York, PA |

Purchased a 2007 Corvette. After the paperwork was completed, the salesman (Chris) informed me that the car only had 1 key/remote. Was told that he would make sure I had a second remote and key sent to me. Subsequent to the sale, I never received the remote/key. Emails and calls to Chris were ignored and never returned. I eventually had to purchase the item myself. I thought the post sale follow-up was very poor. The dealership is johnny on the spot to make a sale, but once the sale was completed, I think I was an after thought. I enjoy the car very much but when someone gives their word, I expect them to follow thru. While the item was not overly expensive, would not recommend the dealership due to their post sale follow-up.

June 27, 2013

Chevy 21 apologizes for the situation with this sales consultant. They dropped the ball. That should not happen. If this ever happens in the future, please contact any of the managers who would be glad to resolve any issue. Thank you for taking the time to post the review.

bad service

by from easton, PA |

Bought a 2010 camaro. Was shown a fake car facts. Bought the car thinking it had a clean car fact just to later find out it was wrecked before. Very shady dealer!

June 27, 2013

Chevy 21 has every customer sign a carfax on every car that is sold. We believe that every customer should be aware of the vehicle history. We are sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Great Service

by from York PA |

Bought a 2007 corvette from Chevy 21. I thought the buying process was excellent. Chris was great to deal with and very informative. I would recommend the dealership.

Great selection of vehicles.

by from SHOHOLA PA. |

Mark did a great with having to do every thing over the phone within 24 hours. Chevy 21 had one of the best selections on their web page and it was great being able to see the actual vehicle instead of a stock picture.

i never had so much fun buying anything in my life

by from Bangor |

I never had so much fun buying anything in my life. When I came to chevy 21 Dean made buying my truck exciting.

December 10, 2012

Dear Bryan & Rose, thanks so much for taking the time to post! We appreciate YOU! Mark Morin - Internet / Community Development

Sonic #2

by from Bethlehem, PA |

This is the second Chevy Sonic I have purchased this fall (due to an unfortunate auto accident that caused the early demise of the first one!). Anthony was very helpful during both of the purchases.

December 5, 2012

Kudos to you Lisa! Thanks for taking the time to post! Will pass on your comments to Anthony & the team here.

Great Dealership

by from Birdsboro, PA |

From the time I walked in till I walked out the were helpful in helping me to choose the right vehicle. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go to Chevy 21 where they make you feel like a person and not a number. Wayne

December 5, 2012

Thanks Wayne! Really appreciate you taking the time to post! Will pass on your comments to the team.

Chevy 21 is a Great Dealship

by from Birdsboro, PA` |

From the time I walked into the dealership Dean was very helpful in helping me to find a vehicle the fit my needs and budget. I bought a 2013 Chevy Malibu and love the car. I would tell anyone looking for a great dealership to go to Chevy 21 and see Dean.

November 29, 2012

Thanks Wayne! Really appreciate you taking the time to post! Will pass on your comments to Dean & the team! Mark - Internet Sales

Best Experience Ever in Buying a Vehicle

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I like everyone else had fears of looking into a new or used car with fear of pushey salesmen and Managers who are as pushey... Not at Chevy 21 I felt like I was dealing with my best friend and I think I was....I will not purchase any car or truck from another dealer Only Chevy 21 this is my 2nd vehichle from Chevy 21 in the past year and i might make it three. Thank you Chris, Kile, Mike and Mark for making Chevy 21 the safest dealer and most honest dealer in the Lehigh Valley. Ray & Denise Shirk

November 29, 2012

A big thanks for your comments & kudos! Will pass them on to the team! Mark - Internet Sales