Chevy 21

1100 Hellertown Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015

New 855-794-8462
Used 855-791-1983
Service 855-796-1598

If we can't beat the competitions price, we'll just give you the car

Not impressed what-so-ever

by from Vernon, CT |

Due to the fact that this dealer does not advertise its vehicle's prices, a practice which I have always found suspect as well as inconvenient, I contacted their internet department on 3/12 requesting a quote. I immediately received their automated response reply stating that they would be incontact within 24hrs. Having not been contacted by the evening of 3/18 I sent this dealership a message thanking them for their prompt response to my request and stating that I had found another vehicle which I was interested in. On 3/19 I received a concerned message from this dealer inquiring if I had purchased a vehicle yet. I informed their internet manager Natalie that I had not yet closed, that I was a former Dodge truck salesman myself and was appauled at their professionalism but if they were to send me some figures that I may consider their offer. I have not heard from them since. I'm glad to see that the automotive industry is fluorishing so well in this economy that a dealership can pick and choose their potential customer base.

June 27, 2013

We are sorry that you had that experience. Chevy 21 was in a transition period at that time (Which is not an excuse). We are very sorry that no one got back to your. We are a high volume dealer that tries to please everyone. Again, we are very sorry for the experience.

Mint Used cars, Great Selection & Great Service

by from Came from Dillsburg PA to buy it there!! |

I am not new to the automotive industry since I personally worked in it for over 13 years. It has been a while since I have come across a family owned and ran dealer. What a pleasure it is to see the owners engaged daily including on Saturdays in making sure the customers, and prospective buyers get the best personalized service. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with. I recommend not only to checkout the new Chevrolet products but also their diverse, mint used vehicles. I am so impressed with they service oriented team that I am seriously reconsidering buying another vehicle from them..

Amazing buying experience!

by from Lehighton, PA |

I dealt with Chris for my sale. He was personable and extremely easy to talk to. He not only helped me get a new car but got me into the car I wanted! During the day we took a ride to the steel mill and he showed me some historical sites which I very much so enjoyed. Thanks to everyone at Chevy 21 I was able to get the car of my dreams. You better believe I'll be a returning customer.

Great service

by from Fogelsvillle pa |

Myself and my fiancÚ were looking for a new car for our family. We originally contacted Outten Chevrolet in hamburg. What took the sales man there 3 days to figure out took Jeff at Chevy 21 less than 2 hours to do for us. I got the car and color that I wanted the same night the next night we went back to pick the car up for the weekend and came back Monday with the down payment and finished up the deal. Jeff was extremely helpful kept us in our payment range that we wanted to be in. We are very pleased with our new car and with our salesman. Definitely would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Almost New Chevy Traverse! Happy So Far!

by from Allentown, PA |

One of friends was a prior Chevy 21 customer and suggested checking out what the dealership had in the way of used cars. She actually offered to go with me to check out the two vehicles I was looking at. I knew what I was looking for after doing a lot of online research. Upon arriving at the dealership, we were greeted by salesman, Jeff Myers, who was very friendly and efficient in the sales process. I was able to test drive, negotiate, discuss financing options in the course of 2.5 hours and left the showroom with the Traverse for the weekend and we finished the paperwork the following week to make the deal official. Both Jeff & Anthony were very pleasant & helpful throughout the whole sales process. I am hopeful that my service experience is just as positive!!!

2007 Vette

by from York, PA |

Purchased a 2007 Corvette. After the paperwork was completed, the salesman (Chris) informed me that the car only had 1 key/remote. Was told that he would make sure I had a second remote and key sent to me. Subsequent to the sale, I never received the remote/key. Emails and calls to Chris were ignored and never returned. I eventually had to purchase the item myself. I thought the post sale follow-up was very poor. The dealership is johnny on the spot to make a sale, but once the sale was completed, I think I was an after thought. I enjoy the car very much but when someone gives their word, I expect them to follow thru. While the item was not overly expensive, would not recommend the dealership due to their post sale follow-up.

June 27, 2013

Chevy 21 apologizes for the situation with this sales consultant. They dropped the ball. That should not happen. If this ever happens in the future, please contact any of the managers who would be glad to resolve any issue. Thank you for taking the time to post the review.

bad service

by from easton, PA |

Bought a 2010 camaro. Was shown a fake car facts. Bought the car thinking it had a clean car fact just to later find out it was wrecked before. Very shady dealer!

June 27, 2013

Chevy 21 has every customer sign a carfax on every car that is sold. We believe that every customer should be aware of the vehicle history. We are sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Great Service

by from York PA |

Bought a 2007 corvette from Chevy 21. I thought the buying process was excellent. Chris was great to deal with and very informative. I would recommend the dealership.

Great selection of vehicles.

by from SHOHOLA PA. |

Mark did a great with having to do every thing over the phone within 24 hours. Chevy 21 had one of the best selections on their web page and it was great being able to see the actual vehicle instead of a stock picture.

i never had so much fun buying anything in my life

by from Bangor |

I never had so much fun buying anything in my life. When I came to chevy 21 Dean made buying my truck exciting.

December 10, 2012

Dear Bryan & Rose, thanks so much for taking the time to post! We appreciate YOU! Mark Morin - Internet / Community Development