Chevy 21

1100 Hellertown Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015

New 855-794-8462
Used 855-791-1983
Service 855-796-1598

If we can't beat the competitions price, we'll just give you the car

used car purchase

by from easton, pa |

chris and charlie at chevy 21 really came through for me and found me a great deal on a 2004 trailblazer!!!!! this was the third vehicle that i purchased chevy 21. they made the experince simple fast and easy!!! thanks to everyone at chevy 21!!!

Best Experience Ever

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I dreaded looking for a 2nd vehicle but was in need of something better on gas. I walked in to Chevy 21 and Chris made it so easy and no nonsense to find me a car. It was the easiest and most pleasant experience I have ever had car shopping. Thank you for taking good care of me and not making me waste hours of my time.

November 10, 2012

Dear Shelly, Thanks so much for the post and taking the time to share your experience here! Will pass it on to Chris & the team! Mark - Internet Sales Mgr.

holloween special

by from Hellertown |

I wound up getting a great deal from the staff of Chevy 21, Mark & Anthony . We worked together with the help of Sandy {hurricane} and came up with a satisfied customer !!!!!!!! My Toyota RAV 4 looks GREAT ! Rich Harold

November 10, 2012

Rich, Thanks for taking the time to post & for the kind words! Will pass them on to the team! Mark - Internet Sales

highly recomended

by from vandling, pa |

I had a great buying experience...everyone was helpful and fun not only to talk to but to deal with...very friendly staff and get the job done...excellent service and no pushy salesmen...they really go to bat for you...thanks for everything and you will be my first recommendation for everyone I talk to...it was definately worth the 2 hour ride for me...;-)

October 22, 2012

Thanks R! Appreciate you taking the time to post here on Cars about your experience w/ Chevy 21 & your vehicle specialist, Mark Lutz. Will pass your comments on to our team! Thanks again, Mark Morin

Wonderful Experience!

by from Easton, PA |

My first new car shopping experience was made memorable at Chevy 21. My sales rep JD Lamour was not only helpful but very engaging during the sales process. All of the associates were very professional yet down to earth which made the experience even better. I will definetly recommend Chevy 21 to family and friends. THANK YOU!

October 19, 2012

Dear Tracey, Thanks for taking time to post about your experience! It was our pleasure! Mark; Internet Sales

So excited!

by from Easton, pa |

I have to say that ALL of the people that helped us in getting our amazing car, we're absolutely FANTASTIC! Best car buying experience we have EVER HAD! We will definately come back for our next purchase! This dealership has such knowledgable people working there, no question that I had went un-answered. Great job Chevy 21, thanks so much!

October 16, 2012

Danielle, thanks for taking time to post about your experience w/ Chevy 21! Will pass on your kudos to the team!

My Chevy 21 Experience

by from Jim Thorpe, Pa |

My experience with Chevy 21 was great. Mr. Antonioli was wonderful to work with. He really helped me out with a great car. I'd like to thank Michael from financing as well, he was a great help too. I'd recommend this dealer to anyone and especially those two gentlemen. For a first time buyer, it was a relief to find a great dealer willing to work with me.

October 19, 2012

Hi Britt! Thanks for posting abut your experience here at Chevy 21! We really appreciate YOU! Will pass on your review to the team! thanks, Mark; Internet Sales