Al Serra Chevrolet VW

1570 Auto Mall Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

New 888-224-7550
Used 888-248-1267
Service 877-295-2179

Save time and money. Shop when you want.

Great service!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Our experience was excellent with great customer service. We were able to get an awesome deal that we were very happy with. I'd definitely recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to come here. They really take care of you and actually take the time to make sure you're happy with your choice.

Friendly Service Professionals

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We have been to Al Serra 3 or 4 times for two different vehicles. Their customer service is second to none.

Al Serra Chevrolet VW responded to this review

May 26, 2015

Ryan, we are pleased to hear of your experience with Al Serra Chevrolet. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Outstanding service

by from Peyton, CO |

Outstanding service. I bring my truck and car there to be serviced all of the time. No one has serviced my last 3 trucks and 2 cars except your dealership.

Great Service Department

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I had transmission problems. Al Serra Chevy diagnosed the problem, and gave me an estimate of the repairs required. I made a decision to buy a remanufactured GM transmission. It was installed in a timely manner, and I feel secure on the road now.

Laurie H.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Very honest sales people and service department. Also reasonably priced service. I recently bought a used 2007 Suburban with over 168,000 miles on it. It was sold as is and it had a few minor issues. The dealership fixed these issues without charge and made sure my Suburban was running well.

Great service

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Happy to have bought my Avalanche truck from North Al Serra and pleased every time I have brought my truck in for regular servicing.

Sales team met every need!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

We received an email from Al Serra North inviting us to trade in our 2010 Equinox. We went in with a very specific set of needs and expected to walk away with the same car we came in with. Al Serra unexpectedly met all those needs, and even reduced our car payment slightly. We drove away with a brand new 2015 Equinox and are very happy with our purchase.

Could not be better!

by from Colorado Springs, CO. |

That was very fine service. All the employee's that I met were very friendly and made me feel like they appreciated me being there. The work was done very fast and my service adviser went to the trouble of getting the bottle of touch up paint. for me before checkout. I am new in CO. Springs but WILL be doing business a Al Serra Chevrolet from now on. I waited but like the fact that I could have been shuttled home. Thank you all very much!

Great

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Great...Especially Keith and Paul and the whole team.

Al Serra Chevrolet VW responded to this review

May 15, 2015

James, we are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Al Serra Chevrolet. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Mr Gerald Bean

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Advised me of a recall and the time to complete the work. Was able to set up an appointment for the work the next day. Time to complete the work was slightly less than estimated. Great job.

Very professional and efficient service.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Set up my appointment over the phone. The technician Tony pulled up my file and knew exactly who I was and what needed to be done. Tony has helped me with service several times and is very professional and helpful. Great job.