Jim Taylor Motors

(5.0) 4 Reviews

2520 Saint Charles, Fort Benton, MT 59442

Great people , service and professionalism

by from Great Falls MT |

The people there were are very friendly and acted like they really cared to help you get into the truck I wanted. They helped me in every way from the trade in to the loan .

Had an enjoyable buying experience

by from Bozeman, MT |

I worked with Steve and Kristina the most but the other guys (Jim and Jody) were very interested in the deal as well. Although I live in Bozeman now, I'm from small town Montana, and the people at Jim Taylor in Ft. Benton represent everything that is good about small town America.

Best experience I've had in a dealership!

by from Great Falls, Montana |

Steve was very kind and extremely accommodating. In fact, all the gentlemen I dealt with the evening I purchased the pickup were great! I have already been talking to people about your dealership.

Jim Taylor Motors

by from Fort Benton MT |

I have had a dust issue in my Impala from the first day of purchase. It has taken a year for GM to fix this problem but I think it is much better as we speak. Everyone was very nice to me as I was not a very happy customer. Jody and Jim were great and Jim said they would make this right. I went to the shop with my car at least a dozen time and I WAS VERY UPSET over this issue!!!!! The shop personnel were always so nice to this old complaining lady. I would go back to them to purchase a car the next time I trade.