Royal Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-257-0291

Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction

My new cruze

by from White Pigeon |

I just love my new Cruze! I am getting 35 miles per gallon. The staff was wonderful and I have always gotten great service from the service department. Thanks to Brad and Chad!! I'm very happy and would tell EVERYONE to go to Royal Chevy!

Used Purchase - 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

by from Detroit, MI |

Purchasing this vehicle was a dream thanks to the service people at Royal. I bought through the internet manager, DT Drysdale, and he made the process very easy going and enjoyable. I am a first-time buyer and he really helped me get through the process in an understanding and patient manner and made sure that all documents were signed, that I knew what I was signing and he sent the documents out to all the necessary people. The car itself was very sharp, very clean, everything they advertised it to be. They don't sell junk here. I highly recommend this dealership.

Wonderful experience. Highly reccommend!

by from Paw Paw, MI |

I can't say enough about the overall experience we had with both DT as a salesman and everyone we interacted with at Royal. No gimics, just great service. We were given everything asked for plus great trade in price with a GM certified vehicle at a price that beat all others after lots of research. I have and will continue to refer others there.

Great experience

by from Sturgis, Mi |

Everyone was so welcoming when I walked in and very helpful! I will definately be back for my next vehicle!

GOOD DEAL

by from Marshall Mi. |

Very good deal on a HHR. Better price then I could find anywhere.Very friendy sales man who did not try to over sell ,he just let me tell him the deal I needed and and I got it.The internet sales man DT Drysdale is the man to see.

Sales People Need Help

by from Sturgis, MI |

I've checked them out several times in my search for a mid-range used vehicle and each time one 1(or more) of the sales people horn in on the salesman I am talking to with inappropriate comments, including unsolicited political and gender remarks, followed by the hard sell. They have refused to provide a CarFax (or other reputable) report, one salesman actually getting upset that I continued to ask questions after my initial visit about the vehicle I had inquired about, going so far as to IM that they would never provide a CarFax report unless I pre-sign a purchase agreement. Their Internet manager was apparently having a bad week, too.