Cole Krum Chevrolet

Service 877-889-0230

EVERYTHING YOU WANT COLE'S GOT IT

My new truck

by from Vicksburg, MI |

I have been researching new trucks for months and while getting my Malibu (also a Cole-Krum purchase) serviced I decided to talk to a Sales Person about trucks. It was certainly my lucky day! I met Brad and he patiently allowed me to drive three different trucks and answered my multitude of questions. Brad was great in assisting me with picking out just what I wanted, keeping well within my planned budget and answering all my follow up questions. Buying the 2015 Silverado was a great experience and I look forward to continuing my business relationship with Cole-Krum and Brad.

Great Place

by from Bridgman Mi. |

We, have been looking for nice van for a long time.. Then I came across Cole Krum and found my van.. Called talked to them about it.. Then we went to test drive it and the Salesperson Bret was great and also the van we were trading off was in such bad shape they loaned us a loaner to drive home, so they could detail the van..How many car dealers do that?? All in all we are an little over an hour away from Schoolcraft but well worth the drive. I will also say I am not a person who likes to be pressured, and we didnt feel pressured to do anything..Go to Cole Krun for a great deal ...

Great service , No Hassle

by from Once from around there |

Kurt deserves a raise and Aaron Pearce runs that dealership like no one else.

New car purchase

by from Plainwell Michigan |

very smooth and easy process a great experience. Jim Bratt made it easy with no pressure.

new car purchase

by from plainwell Michigan |

This a good place to buy. No pressure very easy process. I would recommend to all

Clean Facilities and Great Service.

by from Portage MI |

Purchasing a vehicle is very stressful, but thanks to Tracy Glocheski who made me feel welcome and comfortable it was an overall good experience for me. I love my new Cruz and Tom who did my finances was absolutely Fantastic in his efforts to find me the best deal. I also want to thank Dan the manager for his help. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. They are very Customer Service Oriented. I also love that when you pull in the parking lot, someone greets you immediately. This is huge. Keep it up you guys and gals are great!!

Great service!

by from Quincy |

The staff was very friendly and answered all of our questions.

Cole Krum is the only place to shop for GM cars

by from Portage, Michigan |

This was my family's second car-buying experience at Cole Krum, and I would definitely go there again and recommend them to anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jon Krum, my sales consultant, Tracy who went over every detail of my new vehicle, and Tom in finance who closed the deal. There's no sleaze factor at Cole Krum that you feel when you walk into other dealerships. Everyone here is friendly and trustworthy.

Salesmen very helpful

by from Mendon, MI |

Wonderful people to deal with, couldn't be more helpful and friendly.

Easiest car buying experience ever!

by from Three Rivers, MI |

We had Jon Krum help us with purchasing our used Chevy traverse. He really worked with us to get the best deal for our family. We told him what we needed, and wanted and he got the job done in amazingly short time. I am really happy with our purchase and will refer family and friends to him and Cole Krum. Thank you so much for an easy and quick vechile purchase!