Cole Krum Chevrolet

Service 877-889-0230

EVERYTHING YOU WANT COLE'S GOT IT

re purchase of seirra

by from jonesville mi |

Everyone was wonderful from the time i called to inquire about vehicle to the purchase and pick up. Very friendly and helpful.

Satisfied customer

by from Schoolcraft, MI |

Helpful, no pressure stress-free car buying experience. I will recommend Cole Krum/ Ryan Lancaster to friends & family.

Used car purchaser

by from Hillsdale, MI |

We didn't expect to buy a car by having one brought to our home, but the process was rather refreshing. Since we knew the kind of car we wanted and the one they had was "certified", we were able to broker the deal by phone and e-mail and then have them bring the car to our home. The car was everything we had hoped and all we had to do was sign the papers. The best car buying experience we've had. So happy!

mike o'neill

by from kalamazoo |

excellent response time, good pricing, this reveiw website leaves alot to be desired. thankfully the dealership much better

Used truck purchaser

by from Greenville, MI |

I worked with Ryan Lancaster, actually, Ryan did all the work, so I 'dealt' with Ryan. It was such a pleasure to work with a professional. My wife and I were in the market to purchase a used truck. I did some online searching as well as locally. When you look online you open up a larger pool to choose from. I found a vehicle at Cole Krum Chevrolet, 2 hours drive south of my home. I let Ryan know I was quite interested in this vehicle and when I could make a little time I wanted to come look at it. He did better, he had the truck brought to me so I could. It had almost my whole wish list of options and looked and drove beautifully. The gentleman that delivered the truck was a very nice man and easy to work with. It is now my truck. If all the people at Cole are this quality, you'll want to give them a try.