512 Providence Rd, Brooklyn, CT 06234

Service 855-826-9967

Premier Gets It

Great Delarship

by from Putnam, CT |

I've purchased many vehicles over the last 45 years. Two dealerships that I dealt with (both Chevrolet) were good. One was a little shaky on repairs. The Ford dealership was a great buy but awful on repairs. I find Premier Chevrolet to be exceptional on sales, customer service and repairs.

by from foster, ri |

I bought parts from them for my 1996 GMC, they always joked with me to bought new or upgrade but never did they pressure me to buy. They were fast and prompt in service when I had a problem. When my GMC had become to cost effective for me on my last trip there. Well they went out of their way with no pressure or hype, they did have a truck there, but was sold, they found one that met my want and needs and took me to the truck at a another dealership and we got it. Since then I bought my 2012 GMC Sierra, I would buy from them again and I would recommend anyone to them.

2009 Chevy Aveo

by from Sterling |

We bought a 2009 Chevy Aveo from Premier and it's still running great.

Great customer service and helpful salesperson

by from Danielson, CT |

I have purchased my last two cars from Premier, a Malibu a few years ago and in 2014, I traded in for a Chevy Cruze. Each time I've worked directly with Paul as my salesperson and he has been most helpful. I was really debating what to do when I traded in for the Malibu several years ago and the staff was patient with me and worked with me to get me the right car for a price and payment I could afford. I appreciated their patience so when I purchased my Malibu I knew I had looked at other dealers and cars and was given time to make the right decision for me. Other dealerships would make an offer and tell me, the offer is good for 2 minutes (this really happened) and I sat for about 30 seconds and walked out and never returned. I don't like the hard pressure technique and I've never felt that way at Premier. And yet, Paul stayed in contact with me on a regular basis, not pressuring me but just wanting to see where I was in the decision making process. I figured the contacts would end after I purchased the Malibu, but that was not the case, I received calls after purchase to be sure I was happy with my choice and to see if I had any questions about the car, and the same after trading in for the Cruze.

2014 chev impala ltz

by from Danielson, ct |

Purchased chev impala earlier this year, good buying experience, price was fair .I have been a premier chev. Customer for over 15 years and have purchased 4 new and one used vehicle there. I have never had any problems, I will probably continue to purchase my vehicles there. The used car I purchased there was a 2001 geo prims for my son that I purchased five years ago, and he is still driving that car.

service

by from Woodstock,ct |

I bought a 2011 Equinox in 4/11 and have had it serviced there since then. The staff and techs have been very good. I had a warranty service performed and was without my car for several days. They gave me a loaner for that period which was very helpful. I would highly recommend their sales and service.

Premier Quality and Friendly Service

by from Putnam, CT |

All appointments with Premier have been a quality and friendly experience. They go above and beyond the customer service that is expected by us.

Competant, professional, friendly service people.

by from Plainfield Ct. |

We bought our 2012 Silverado in 2012. I love the way it rides and drives. It is my Limo, my hay and wood hauler and all around workhorse for our little horse farm. It's dependable and ready to go whether I'm in jeans or dressed for a night out. Thank you Premier for a great set of wheels. Happy New Year. Diane Bragg, HillCrest Farm.

2014 Malibu purchased from Paul

by from Oneco, CT |

I bought a new car from Paul. Great costumer service. I had been shopping for a new car. Everyplace I stopped was a nightmare. I was just about ready to lose all hope, then I saw Premiere. From the moment I walked in the door I could feel I mattered. I am a very happy 2014 Malibu owner. Thank you, Paul and Premier. Donna

2013 Chevy Sonic Purchase with Jason F.

by from Brooklyn, CT |

Last week I made the purchase of my first ever new car and Jason Fontaine made the experience both easy and painless. Jason was able to secure financing, accepted my trade, drew up the paperwork and had me on the road within two hours! Thanks for everything!